Heritage Line – Anawrahta Myanmar
Heritage Line – Anawrahta
Heritage Line Headquarter
33 Le Trung Nghia St.,
Ward 12, Tan Binh Dist.
Ho Chi Minh City
Date of Creation
Launching date: Mar 2016
Luxury Boutique River Cruiser with outstanding design and comfort.
Captain: Mr Sonny Aung
Heritage Line – Anawrahta
History & Story
Each vessel is distinctive in its décor and setting. Every detail is painstakingly crafted to remake history.
They are more than a mere provider of tours on water. They craft the most memorable on- and off-shore experience and bring to life untold stories with the right mix of comfort, adventure, culture, history, luxury and tradition. And passion.
Anawrahta offers the finest on board experience in Myanmar with the largest cabin and public spaces. Built to resemble a British colonial paddle steamer, Anawrahta incorporates the opulence of the British Empire. With its gleaming white rails, polished lacquer, intricately carved woodwork and all furniture is hand-made in Myanamar using recycled teak, Anawrahta takes guests back in time to an era of bygone elegance with many interesting activities during the journey.
Main Strengths, Special Touch
• British colonial paddle steamer design
• Highest comfort and privacy of any river cruisers in Asia
• All cabins with outdoor balconies, sliding floor to ceiling doors Highest staff to guest ratio
• Exquisite artefacts/decoration
• Most luxurious and largest Suites of any river cruiser in Asia
• Highest staff to guest ratio
Anawrahta cruises on the Ayeyarwady and Chindwin River in Myanmar, cruises in the center between Mandalay and Bagan and vice versa with 4 or 3-night options.
Longer expedition cruises to the north with 7- or 11-nights offer the ultimate off-the-beaten track adventure.
Key sites/activities in the area
Please visit our website for detailed information to our itineraries.
Cooking workshop, Yoga classes, Classic Open Air Cinema, Happy Hours, British Club Gathering Events, Horse-drawn carriage excursions, Small boat sunset cruises, Cocktail party, etc.
Accommodation and living space
Guests Capacity : 46
Number of Passenger Decks: 4
23 cabins: 10 Deluxe Staterooms, 06 Deluxe Executive Staterooms, 3 Junior Suites, 2 Executive Stuites, 2 Royal Suites
Public Facilities: Open Air Bar, Indoor Lounge, Restaurant, Sun Deck with large pool, Spa, Sauna, Gym, Wifi, etc.
• Deluxe & Deluxe Executive Staterooms (32sqm): 10 beautifully appointed Deluxe rooms are decorated with original handicrafts, locally-carved wood panels and richly-textured fabrics on the main deck. The Executives have identical design and reside on the upper deck.
• Junior Suite (48sqm): 03 suites featuring with regal wood furniture, comfortable seating area and a private balcony from which to enjoy the lush beauty of the Ayeyarwady.
• Executive Suite (59sqm): Polished wood, locally made brocade and artifacts collected in Mandalay, Bagan and Yangon create a relaxing yet exotic ambiance.
• Royal Suites (86sqm, private balcony Jacuzzi)
These stunning suites feature elaborate woodcarvings, fine works of Burmese art, and handmade artifacts commissioned throughout Burma.
Chef, Meals, Meals facilities, Bars
Experience chef with 5-star background offering wonderful and authentic flavors of local, international and fusion cuisine. Our meals are served in buffet and a la carte style.
• Kipling’s bar (157sqm)
Set on the Terrace Deck, the Kipling’s Bar is the perfect place to watch the world slip by as you enjoy your favorite wine or cocktail.
• Mandalay Lounge (162sqm)
Located on the Upper Deck and decorated with traditional Burmese style, the place has a relaxed feel of a colonial club, at once exclusive and welcoming.
• Hintha Hall Restaurant (141sqm)
Inspired by the lavish decorations of old Bagan and Mandalay, framed by large picture windows, the Anawrahta’s Hintha Hall Restaurant evokes the elegant dining halls of yesteryear.
• Thazin Spa
The Anawrahta is especially proud of its spa, which offers expert service, locally-inspired treatments and beautiful surroundings. Inspired by Mandalay’s White Hsinbyume Pagoda, the Thazin Spa features three massage beds and manicure and pedicure stations.
Sauna: Private, Sweddish Sauna session are available.
Pool: Large pool on Sun Deck
Yoga morning classes
Extra notable features
• Traditional dance performances,
• Lectures and presentations – Sandback or happy hour cocktail event,
• High tea – Open air movie nights,
• Cooking classes,
• Yoga sessions and more