Kallos Spa by Andronis Concept Wellness Resort Greece
Andronis Concept Wellness Resort
Date of Creation
Hotel General Manager
George Filippidis: With 19 years of experience, George is a highly regarded, fruitful industry leader delivering excellent customer service, hotel reputation, and financial results. He has an enviable resume with stints at hotels like the iconic Hotel Arts in Barcelona, Cavo Tagoo in Mykonos, Sani Resort. Having lived and worked in the USA, UK, Spain Russia, and his native Greece, George is the ultimate global insider who understands the ever-changing, complex travel industry.
The island of Santorini offers diverse landscapes and communities and we highly recommend guests to discover our properties located in the village of Oia, Imerovigli or the capital of Santorini Fira. Having just opened our newest hotel last year, our plans for the future are focused in enriching our facilities and services. In this regard we wish to develop the kid’s amenities, as the property although being on the caldera accept children of all ages. Cooperating with experts of the wellness world, we target in advancing our wellness program and in the upcoming years hosting yoga retreats.
Andronis Concept Wellness Resort
History & Story
Winter 2019-2020-We added the Three Bedroom Villa in cooperation with the architect, Alexandros Kapsimalis. His signature style puts a contemporary spin by introducing influences of the brutalist architecture.
Main Strengths, Special Touch
Andronis Concept Wellness Resort welcomes you to a place of tantalising beauty and tranquility. The resort hotel is located in Imerovigli, a Santorinian gem on the island’s most romantic coast. The luxurious suites and amenities, Andronis personalised service and breathtaking sunset views all make for an unforgettable holiday.
The 28 pool suites and villas, most of which are built to capture the sunset over the Aegean towards the caldera, feature minimalist interiors that fuse traditional Santorinian style with bright, contemporary touches. The result is accommodation as sophisticated as it is warm and welcoming.
Needs of individuals, couples, and families with kids. Full day spa packages include incredible rituals of relaxation that guests can combine with yoga, fitness, and personalized meals at the resort’s restaurant. The superstars of the spa’s programs are the couples’ sunset romantic massage, collagen treatments by Valmont, and body treatments by Thalgo.
However, you won’t be overwhelmed by the characteristic “boot-camp” feeling of traditional wellness retreats. Wellness at the Andonis Concept is about what makes you feel good and at peace with your body and mind. There are no strict rules to follow! Your idea of relaxation might include yoga classes and hiking or a relaxing massage, a good meal, and a glass of superb wine. No one is judging nor pretends to know what’s best for you! Andonis Concept is the bridge to a better understanding of what you need to be happy.
The onsite fitness center has an impressive selection of cardio machines and free weights, while the yoga studio welcomes guests of all ages to experience the healing benefits of Hatha and aerial styles having as a backdrop the superb views of the caldera. The best kind of yoga at Andronis Concept? Sunset yoga!
Upscale Imerovigli village sits on a clifftop overlooking Santorini’s caldera islands. The terraces of its sleek bars, fine-dining restaurants, and upscale boutique hotels, some in caves, are popular sunset viewing spots. The Ekklisia Theoskepasti hiking trail leads past the ruined, 13th-century Skaros Venetian Fortress to the summit of landmark Skaros Rock and the blue-domed Theoskepasti Church on the rock’s flank.
Key sites/activities in the area
• Skaros 1.4 km
• Archaeological Museum of Thera 2.2 km
• Megaro Gyzi 2.1 km ,Museum of Prehistoric Thera 2.6 km
• Santorini Cable Car 2.1 km
• The only hotel with Caldera View that accept children of any age.
• Although Andronis Concept is a Wellness Resort you can adopt your own vine at the Andronis vineyard, which includes assisting in the vine’s harvest and experiencing a bespoke vineyard tour.
• Andronis Concept Wellness Resort was built from scratch in only 4 months !
• Number of suites: 28
• Cozy Suite: Accommodates up to 2 people | 35m2. Wake to spectacular views across Santorini’s volcanic caldera in this open-plan Cycladic-style suite, 35m2. The tastefully furnished bedroom and bathroom with shower are complemented by an infinity pool for complete relaxation. The terrace is the ideal place to enjoy the island’s famous sunset.
• Wet Allure: Accommodates up to 2 people | 55m2. This split-level suite laid out over 55m2 captures the beauty of the volcano and sunset views from the top floor while the lower floor offers a serene and restful retreat. Each stylishly furnished level has its own bathroom and the terrace boasts the luxury of a private infinity pool.
• Finesse Suite: Accommodates up to 3 people | 50m2. This charming 2-level 50m2 residence boasts every convenience, including a private infinity pool and two bathrooms for comfort. The suite is perfectly situated, with a breathtaking view of the caldera and Imerovigli’s famous sunset from the pool terrace and panoramic views over the island’s interior to the rear, leaving guests with an enviable choice of vista.
• Fabulous Suite: Accommodates up to 4 people | 90m2. This suite lives up to its name with a generous 90m2 of living space split over three levels, with two bathrooms for convenience. The infinity pool terrace is the place to enjoy Imerovigli’s bewitching sunset views. This is the perfect choice for families and friends who want to enjoy the beauty of Santorini in privacy and total comfort.
• Four Bedroom Villa: Accommodates up to 8 people | 180m2. The ultimate villa in the Andronis Exclusive collection, the Four Bedroom Suite consists of a generous master bedroom and three additional bedrooms, all with private bathrooms, laid out over an ultra-spacious 160m2. A modern kitchen and two private pools complete the picture of comfort and luxury. A private butler is at your disposal 24 hours a day, while a chef can prepare special meals on request. Free transfer from / to the airport is included.
• Three Bedroom Villa: Accommodates up to 6 people | 120m2 These residence offers a luxurious sense of space along with spectacular views. Our stunning 3-bedroom villa covers 100sqm and a stunning private pool as well as a hot tub. It is large enough for a large family, a group of friends or couples Downstairs living has impeccable finishes with two bedrooms, one bathroom and a playroom for fun moments, while the master bedroom on the top floor comes with large sitting area and offers complete privacy and jaw dropping views.
• Two-bedroom Villa: Accommodates up to 4 people | 70m2. In a luxurious 70m2 Two Bedroom Sunrise Suite, the whole family can experience the magic and wonder of Santorini, without compromising on comfort. The garden view terrace in combination with a private pool, spacious living area and two private rooms with their own bathroom will make this villa your ‘’home away from home’’
Restaurants & Bars
Ιn keeping with the resort’s holistic philosophy of health and wellness, Throubi Restaurant offers guests nutritionally balanced dishes prepared with expertise by our young and enthusiastic team. The menu is a celebration of Santorinian gastronomy, created using the freshest raw ingredients from our garden. Each dish is a work of art, a combination of exciting flavours and exquisite presentation.Perfection in the kitchen is matched by exceptional service in the restaurant. The extensive wine list introduces the finest wines from Santorini’s celebrated producers.The dining terrace and the interior hall offer one of the most romantic sunset views in Santorini. With enticing cuisine, a warm welcome and the natural beauty of the setting, an evening at Throubi is a true delight.
•Kallos Spa: A visit to the Kallos Spa is about time for yourself, a spa journey in one of the most celebrated traditional healthcare destinations on earth – Santorini. Kallos Spa by Andronis Concept Wellness Resort has curated a selection of the most advanced beauty, grooming and health-enhancing treatments, uniquely tailored to guests’ needs. Whether it’s for a few hours or for the entire day, our therapeutic relaxation programmes, two generous pools along with the hammam area, deliver the ultimate relaxation experience. The spa team are dedicated to achieving harmony in mind, body and spirit. Happiness and mental wellness are promoted through indulgent, reviving treatments, yoga sessions and detox meals specially prepared in our restaurant.
To complement the beauty and detox treatments, guests can start the day with a workout in the fully equipped fitness centre.
This approach to total wellbeing and self-discovery follows the ancient paths of holistic therapy inspired by Eastern and Western traditions.
Extra Notable Features
• Yoga Classes
• Cooking Classes
• Private Helipad
• Guided Hikes
Hotel and restaurant Awards
• Our holistic view of wellness ranked Kallos Spa as the Best Destination Spa according
to Travel & Leisure World’s Best Awards 2019.
Number of employees