Burj Al Arab Jumeirah Dubai, UAE
Burj Al Arab Jumeirah
PO Box 74147, Dubai,
United Arab Emirate
Jumeirah International LLC
Member of Dubai Holding – Privately owned.
Date of Creation
Bringing life to Jumeirah’s brand promise of ‘Stay Different’ through groundbreaking innovation and a customer focused mind set.
Burj Al Arab Jumeirah
History & Story
Burj Al Arab Jumeirah is designed to resemble a billowing sail and stands at a height of 321 meters. It is one of the most photographed structures in the world and has been consistently voted the world’s most luxurious hotel, with features including in suite check-in and check-out, reception desks on every floor, round-the-clock private butlers and use of the hotel’s Rolls-Royce fleet and private beach. The hotel’s 199 luxury suites range from 170 to 780 square meters with a rain shower and a Jacuzzi in each suite, as well as a range of award winning restaurants and conference and banqueting venues.
Refurbishment of Bab Al Yam Restaurant in 2015, and was re-launched 28th Dec 2015.
Date added extensions
North Deck – set to officially open to guests at the second quarter of 2016.
North Deck was added in 2016 and opening of SAL Beach Club & Restaurant in 2018.
Main Strengths, Special Touch
Burj Al Arab Jumeirah boasts the world’s largest brigade of butlers, offering unparalleled service. All suites are sea facing duplexes with breathtaking décor and outstanding amenities, making for a truly luxurious experience.
Burj Al Arab is located along the coast line of Jumeirah beach, with Madinat Jumeirah and Jumeirah Beach Hotel in the same vicinity.
Key sites/activities in the area
Guests has unlimited complimentary access to Wild Wadi Waterpark during their stay, water sports/activities can be arranged by our Concierge team, as well as fitness activities in Talise Spa.
• There is an indoor fountain located in the 1st floor that shoots up to 40 meters high
• Fire Display – Each of the four towers located in front of the hotel, propels fireballs into the air, created by releasing a controlled amount of non-toxic propane gas. The result is a spectacular optical illusion, with the flames reflecting in the hotel’s glass exterior
• Approximately 1,790 square meters of 24-carat gold leaf was used to embellish the interior.
Sinbad’s Kids Club, located on the 18th floor, is open daily from 09:00-21:00hrs. Children ages 1-12 years old are welcome to use this facility. Children below 3 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian/babysitter.
Facilities in the kids club includes playroom with toys, movies/videos, computer stations, water station, toilet, baby room with a cot and a bed.
Number of suites: 199
Restaurants & Bars
• Al Mahara Seafood Restaurant
Signature restaurant of the hotel, specializing in seafood menu. It will undergo refubishment during summer and is set to open in September 2016, under the culinary patronage of multi award-winning chef Nathan Outlaw.
• Al Muntaha Restaurant
Modern European restaurant serving a la carte menu, suspended 200m above sea level.
• Bab Al Yam Restaurant
Contemporaty and sophisticated concept with floor to ceiling windows offering the stunning views of the Arabian Gulf and Downtown Dubai, with breathtaking spacious terrace and plush shisha lounge. Offering European and Middle Eastern influenced buffet.
• Al Iwan Restaurant
Offering International and Arabic Cuisine, located in the 1st floor level.
• Junsui Restaurant
Offering theatrical live cooking performance of authentic Far-East Asian cuisine with 12 live cooking stations.
• Skyview Bar
Located on the 27th floor adjacent to Al Muntaha. Offers 7 course afternoon tea during daytime and innovative cocktails in the evening.
• Gold on 27
Bedecked in gold leaf, with exquisite designer details, moods by internationally-acclaimed DJ Darko De Jan and a progressive and creative cocktail menu unlike anything seen in Dubai.
• Sahn Eddar Lobby Lounge
Atrium restaurant located in the 1st floor. Open for morning coffee or tea, Afternoon tea or drinks in the evening.
A chic new beach experience and pop-up restaurant overlooking the glittering Arabian Gulf.
Talise Spa – Perched 150 meters above the Arabian Gulf, Talise Spa offers extensive treatment menu, aerobic facilities, fitness center, indoor infinity pools, squash court, jacuzzi, saunas and steam room, plunge pool.
Corporate & Celebration Events
• Al Falak Ballroom – For weddings and special events with a capacity of up to 200 person.
• Suha Boardroom – Offers business facilities for meetings, with a capacity of up to 32 delegates
• Marina Garden – A magnificent outdoor space with a capacity of up to 350 guests.
Extra Notable Features
Water sports activities, nearby golf courses, helicopter tours, Sinbad’s Kids club, Talise Fitness trainers, private yacht charter service, Wild Wadi Waterpark access, golf.
Hotel & Restaurants Awards
• World Travel Awards 2015 – Middle East’s Leading All Suite Hotel (Burj Al Arab Jumeirah)
• Daily Telegraph Ultimate Luxury Travel Awards 2015 – Best Hotel in the World (Burj Al Arab Jumeirah)
• Ultra Travel Middle East Readers Awards 2015 – Best Hotel in Dubai (Burj Al Arab Jumeirah)
• Ultimate Luxury Travel Awards 2015 (ULTRAs) – Best Hotel in the Middle East (Burj Al Arab Jumeirah)
• World Travel Awards 2014 – World’s Leading All Suite Hotel
• World Travel Awards 2014 – World’s Leading Luxury Hotel (Burj Al Arab Jumeirah)
• World Luxury Hotel Awards 2014 – Best Luxury Hotel (Burj Al Arab Jumeirah)
• World Luxury Hotel Awards 2014 – Best Luxury Spa (Talise Spa, Burj Al Arab Jumeirah)
• Condé Nast Traveler Reader’s Choice Awards 2014 – Best Hotels in the Middle East & North Africa (Burj Al Arab – ranked no.1)
• Daily Telegraph’s Ultratravel Readers 2014 – Best Hotel in the Middle East (Burj Al Arab)
• World Travel Awards 2013 – World’s Leading Hotel (Burj Al Arab)
• World Luxury Hotel Awards 2013 – Luxury Hotel – Global Winner (Burj Al Arab)
Number of employees