Fairmont Amman Jordan
6, Beirut Street, Abdoun, 5th Circle, Jordan
Injaz for Development and Investment
Date of Creation
Hotel General Manager
Fadeel Wehbe, a seasonsed hotelier with over 27 years of hospitality experience within a bunch of world class hotel chains and a long experience with AccorHotels. Fadeel Wehbe held the position of General Manager to the Pullman Hotel Jumeirah Lake Towers in Dubai prior to his assignment at Fairmont Amman.
History & Story
Fairmont Amman opened its doors in November 2017, being classified as the first and only 5 star « Deluxe » hotel in the country, Fairmont Amman prides itself with authentic Jordanian hospitality and services. Offering an array of culinary options that range from a Lebanese all-day-dining, to the famous Steakhouse, a Japanese restaurant, mixology bar, lobby lounge and cafe as well as an authentic Jordanian restaurant. The hotel offers a beautiful, spacious Wwillow Stream Spa.
Main Strengths, Special Touch
Location is considered a prime, size of the rooms and suites, the variety of 7 different culinary offerings, a spacious Spa that offers 6 treatment rooms and state of the art fitness equipment.
Fairmont Amman is a five-star luxury hotel with a prestigious address on the 5th circle of Amman. The Hotel is in a prime location within the city with close distance to the diplomatic missions and embassies, governmental and corporate entities as well as major malls of Amman. Queen alia International airport is a 30 minute drive away.
Key sites/activities in the area
Fairmont is centrally located within walking distance of the city’s most affluent neighborhoods of Abdoun and a 5 minute drive from the new Abdali downtown urban center. Fairmont Amman offers easy access to mian highways that lead to touristic sites like Dead Sea, Mount Nebo, Madaba, Jerash and others.
The hotel features a contemporary design from award-winning Wimberly Allison Tong & Goo (WATG) design, and a landmark in the city’s glitziest neighborhood.
Kids Club Munia for kids Age (5-12)
• 09:00 – 11:00: Puzzles, board games, toy time
• 11:00 – 01:00: Coloring, painting, card making, posters
• 02:00 – 03:00: Story time, PlayStation, X-Box
• 03:00 – 04:30: Movie of the day
• 04:30 – 06:00: Group activities, sing and dance
• Number of suites: 22
• Number of Luxury rooms: 283
• Number of rooms, (keys) in all: 317
Restaurants & Bars
• Nasim is authentically local, serving fragrant hot and cold mezze, and traditional Jordanian dishes; with a terrace that lets you enjoy your favorite shisha flavors.
• Nur is a Levant cuisine specialty restaurant which serves the best cuisine from the region in a show kitchen concept.
• Tsuki provides a wonderful array of Japanese dishes that are sure to please any customer. From traditional, casual, to adventure-seeking diners, our exotic menu offers delicious Japanese cuisine that is rich in flavor and artistic in presentation.
• Salt brings to Amman the finest prime cuts of meat cured by an assortment of salts and spices. The menu will showcase traditional and contemporary steaks and meats, prepared by our talented culinary team.
• Crystal is a coffee lounge at the lobby with signature Arabic and Turkish coffee supported by an international pastry boutique offering filled and local grilled breads, regional and international bakery items, cake pastries, sweetmeats and savory nibbles.
• The Lumi Pool Bar and Grill is your outside destination in Amman, whether lazing by the pool or sitting at the chefs table
• Caprice is our signature night/evening spot; a buzzing international bar fusing art, music, and culture with our range of signature cocktails mixology and live music and art.
Offering an array of lifestyle choices and encompassing total well-being, Willow Stream Spa at Fairmont Amman combines an exclusive facility focusing on fitness and movement, and top beauty and aesthetics that are best in their class. This unique 2200 square meter urban retreat provides a quiet place to recover from this modern fast paced world, a place where you will discover six tranquil spa rooms, which include one couple VIP suite and calming relaxation lounge. Our wet facilities are designed with well-being and intent in mind, a place you can revitalize and heal your body. Co-ed vitality pools, Dead Sea pool, inhalation steam rooms as well as saunas are among this exclusive offer. Our nurturing environment and detailed approach to service is the perfect place to find retreat and connect with yourself.
• Dead Sea pool
• Relaxation lounge
• Vitality pools
• Lockers area
Corporate & Celebration Events
We provide a great venue for the biggest day of your life, with new culinary and banqueting standards, unlike anything you have seen in Amman. Hold your ceremony in our signature Fairmont Ballroom, a 684 square meters ballroom fitting up to 500 people.
9 state-of-the-art facilities and expansive rooms, our one-of-a-kind hotel offers unique venues to handle everything from a critical board meeting to headline-grabbing product launches.
Extra Notable Features
Hotel and restaurant Awards
Number of employees
An average of 425 associates