Fairmont Royal Palm Marrakech, Morroco
Fairmont Royal Palm Marrakech
KM12 route d’Amizmiz 40 000 Marrakech
Date of Creation
Hotel General Manager
Of Lebanese origin, Afif Salibi has had time to explore the world through his previous positions in Switzerland, Atlanta, the Middle East … After a final position in Dubai, as Director of Operations of the Raffles Dubai. Today he is appointed as a General Manager of the first Fairmont in Morocco.
5 Stars Luxury – LHW
Fairmont Royal Palm Marrakech
Morocco is a strategic market for the AccorHotels and particularly Fairmont brand. The addition of a Fairmont in this region of Africa supports the group goal of brand growth and expansion particularly in the luxury sector.
Main Strengths, Special Touch
A luxury urban oasis stretching over 231ha and offering peace and tranquility.
Rooms and Suites with breathtaking views of the Atlas Mountains surrounding a spectacular golf course.
Excellent family facilities with adapted rooms and suites as well as a unique Kids’ Club.
A luxury oasis stretching over 231ha ideally located just 20min from the old city and surrounded by the Atlas Mountains. The hotel has a strategic location, 45min drive to the Agafay desert, 60min to the Atlas Mountains and 30min to Lalla Takerkoust lake.
Key-sites in the area
Trekking in the high Atlas Mountains, hot air ballooning, quad & buggy , desert escapes, visit of the souks, visit of bedouine villages and camel ride at the palmeraie…
Discover our rabbit’s family at the Farm;
Get funny souvenirs with our Kids’ Club sheeps.
A dream escape for the little ones!
With 500sqm of space designed for children, the Fairmont Royal Palm Marrakech is committed to making the kid’s dreams come true. Fun-packed holidays are guaranteed with an abundance of enriching activities.
(For kids from 3 to 12 years old open from 9am to 11pm)
• Number of rooms: 20 Units
• Deluxe Room : 20 units, 72 sqm, Atlas Mountains & garden views (room amenities are soft drink, tea and coffee)
Number of Luxury rooms: 114 Units
•Junior Suite: 64 Units, 86 sqm, Atlas & Garden views (room amenities are soft drink, tea and coffee)
•Deluxe Suite: 26 units, 126 sqm Atlas & Garden views (room amenities are soft drink, tea and coffee)
•Family Suite: 8 units 124sqm Atlas & Garden views (room amenities are soft drinks, kids amenities)
•Luxury family Suite: 12 units, 198 sqm Atlas & Garden view (room amenities are soft drinks, kids amenities)
•Penthouse: 1 unit, 214 sqm Main pool, Atlas & Garden views (Round trip Marrakech airport transfers, VIP fast track and special amenities)
•Presidential Suite: 5 units 310 sqm Atlas Mountains & Golf views – (Round trip Marrakech airport transfers, VIP fast track and special amenities)
•Prince Villa: 10 units, 741 sqm – (Round trip Marrakech airport transfers, VIP fast track and special amenities in the villa) private garden, Moroccan Hammam & Pool and 24/7 butler service.
• Number of rooms, (keys) in all: 134 units
Restaurants & Bars
•Le Caravane international restaurant for dinner (Executive Chef Yann Meinsel)– à la carte menu (half-board plan)
• Al Ain Moroccan restaurant for dinner (Executive Chef Yann Meinsel)– à la carte menu – (half-board plan)
• L’Olivier mediterrannean restaurant for lunch (Executive Chef Yann Meinsel)– à la carte menu – (half-board plan)
• Sabra seasonal restaurant for lunch at the Country Club (Executive Chef Yann Meinsel)– à la carte menu – (half-board plan)
• Le Bar, jazzy lives every evening with Japanese Sushis menu (Executive Chef Yann Meinsel)
Le Spa spreads over 3 500 sqm
Main outdoor pool – 2000 sqm
Spa indoor pool
Sports center (private pool, 4 tennis clay courts, squash room, cardio, boxing, weight, pilate….)
Corporate and celebration events
• Conference room – up to 120 persons in theatre style
• Board room – 20 persons
• Social Receptions and wedding spaces – Up to 1 000 persons
Extra notable features
• 18 holes Golf Course by Cabell. B Robinson
• Country Club
• Cooking Class at the Domain’s Farm