Fairmont Royal Palm Marrakech, Morroco
Fairmont Royal Palm Marrakech
KM12 route d’Amizmiz 40 000 Marrakech
Date of Creation
Hotel General Manager
Of Lebanese origin, Afif Salibi has had time to explore the world through his previous positions in Switzerland, Atlanta, the Middle East … After a final position in Dubai, as Director of Operations of the Raffles Dubai. Today he is appointed as a General Manager of the first Fairmont in Morocco.
5 Stars Luxury – LHW
Morocco is a strategic market for Accor and particularly Fairmont brand. The addition of a Fairmont in this region of Africa supports the group goal of brand growth and expansion in the luxury sector.
Fairmont Royal Palm Marrakech
Main Strengths, Special Touch
A luxury urban oasis spanning over 231ha and offering peace and tranquility.
Rooms and Suites with breathtaking views of the Atlas Mountains surrounding a spectacular golf course.
Excellent family facilities with adapted rooms and suites as well as a unique Kids’ Club.
A luxury oasis spanning over 231ha ideally located just 20min from Marrakech medina and surrounded by the Atlas Mountains.
The hotel has a strategic location, 30min drive to Lalla Takerkoust lake, 45min to the Agafay desert and 60min to the Atlas Mountains.
Key-sites in the area
Trekking in the high Atlas Mountains, hot air ballooning, quad & buggy, desert excursions, visit of the souks, visit of bedouine villages and camel rides..
Visit our organic farm to discover its vegetable garden and meet with the resident animals: turtles, rabbits, chickens, donkeys, horses…!
Get funny souvenirs with our Kids’ Club sheeps.
Kids’ Club: A dream escape for the little ones!
With 500sqm of space designed for children, the Fairmont Royal Palm Marrakech is committed to making the kids’ dreams come true. Fun-packed holidays are guaranteed with an abundance of enriching activities.
(For kids from 3 to 12 years old open from 9am to 11pm)
• Number of rooms: 20 Units
• Deluxe Room : 20 units, 72 sqm, Atlas Mountains & garden views (room amenities are tea and coffee)
Number of Luxury rooms: 114 Units
• Junior Suite: 64 Units, 86 sqm, Atlas & Garden views (room amenities are tea and coffee)
• Deluxe Suite: 26 units, 126 sqm Atlas & Garden views (room amenities are tea and coffee)
• Family Suite: 8 units 124sqm Atlas & Garden views (room amenities are tea and coffee)
• Penthouse: 1 unit, 214 sqm Main pool, Atlas & Garden views (Round trip Marrakech airport transfers, VIP fast track and special amenities)
• Presidential Suite: 5 units 310 sqm Atlas Mountains & Golf views – (Round trip Marrakech airport transfers, VIP fast track and special amenities)
• Prince Villa: 10 units, 741 sqm – (Round trip Marrakech airport transfers, VIP fast track and special amenities in the villa) private garden, Moroccan Hammam & Pool and 24/7 butler service.
• Number of rooms, (keys) in all: 134 units
Restaurants & Bars
• Le Caravane international restaurant for breakfast and dinner (Executive Chef Olivier Chaleil) – à la carte menu (half-board plan)
• Al Ain Moroccan restaurant for dinner (Executive Chef Olivier Chaleil)– à la carte menu – (half-board plan)
• L’Olivier Mediterrannean restaurant for lunch (Executive Chef Olivier Chaleil)– à la carte menu – (half-board plan)
• Sabra seasonal restaurant for lunch at the Country Club (Executive Chef Olivier Chaleil)– à la carte menu – (half-board plan)
• Le Bar, Japanese Sushis menu (Executive Chef Olivier Chaleil)
Le Spa spreads over 3 500 sqm
Main outdoor pool – 2000 sqm
Spa indoor pool
Sports center (private pool, 4 tennis clay courts, squash room, cardio, boxing, weight, pilate….)
Corporate and celebration events
• Palm Ballroom – 384 in classroom style, 483 in theatre style and up to 600 in cocktail style
• Conference room – 34 in classroom style and up to 120 in theatre style
• Board room – 18 in u-shape style and up to 20 in conference style
• Al Aïn – 24 in conference style and up to 60 in banquet style
• Private Library – 15 in u-shape style and up to 40 in banquet style
• Prince Villa – 12 in classroom style and up to 60 in banquet style
• The Farm – 40 in cabaret style and up to 100 in banquet style
Extra notable features
• An 18-hole par 72 golf course designed by American renowned architect Cabel Robinson
• A 2,000 sqm ozonized swimming pool
• A fitness centre with a semi-Olympic pool, a squash room and 4 tennis clay courts
• A 3,500 sqm Spa with an indoor pool, 13 treatment rooms, a hammam area and a separate beauty care space