Fanie Witbooi. Fanie has been part of the Last Word family for over ten years and has a thorough understanding for what makes this 5 star beach house a place guests want to return to every time they are in Cape Town.
5 star luxury boutique hotel
Last Word Long Beach
History & Story
Our people are at the heart of the Last Word brand. Our team is a diverse collective of passionate Africans, and each holds your stay in their hands. At Last Word Intimate Hotels, you will experience world-class boutique hotel accommodation infused with an unmistakable South African accent. Add to that our team’s in-depth local knowledge and unbridled passion for delivering enriching experiences, and you have the makings of a life-changing visit.
Main Strengths, Special Touch
Spacious, secure guest rooms, sumptuously appointed with crisp linens and thoughtful touches complemented by our intuitive service.
Imagine endless beach views, fresh air and inspiration on tap in nature’s playground, yours to explore. The Atlantic Ocean sparkles at your feet, inviting you to linger longer, and savour the extraordinary. The incredible seascapes captivate your imagination as swim, surf, SUP, or stroll along the shore, a shimmering white beach.
Key sites/activities in the area
Horse riding on the beach, surfing, SUP, beautiful sunsets over the ocean, the Slangkop Lighthouse, local restaurants, hiking, walks on the beach
• Number of suites: 3
• The two Elegant Suites at Last Word Long Beach are amongst the most sought-after rooms with a view in Cape Town. Both are upstairs and are 70m² or 750 square feet in size. They have completely private balconies offering the most romantic view, a perfect honeymoon opportunity. A separate lounge offers more space for relaxation as you soak in the soothing oceans sights and sounds.
There is only one Junior Suite at Last Word Long Beach and at 90m² or 970 square feet, it is the largest suite at the hotel. The room is on ground level and has direct access to the swimming pool. The room also faces the sea and the bathroom has a separate bath and shower.
•Number of Luxury rooms:3
• All three Superior Rooms at Last Word Long Beach are on the ground level. The rooms face the sea and there is nothing more therapeutic than relaxing on your bed listening to the sounds of the ocean. The rooms average at 50m² or 540 square feet in size. Bathrooms have both a bath and separate shower. All Superior Rooms have their own semi-private patio and area for sunbathing.
• Number of rooms, (keys) in all: 6
Restaurants & Bars
• Breakfast and three course dinner included
Hotel and restaurant Awards
• Awarded 7th best hotel in Africa by Conde Nast Readers Choice awards.