Mango House Seychelles, LXR Hotels & Resorts Seychelles
Mango House Seychelles, LXR Hotels & Resorts
Anse Poules Bleues, Mahe, Seychelles
Hilton Seychelles | LXR Hotels & Resorts
Date of Creation
Hotel General Manager
Sasha Tyas : Born in England and raised in France, Sasha is an accomplished hotelier with more than 20 years of experience in luxury hospitality. Filled with positive energy, and speaking five languages, she brings her international experience in managing luxury properties across Portugal, Brazil, the Caribbean, Seychelles and Maldives to this role.
Mango House Seychelles, LXR Hotels & Resorts
History & Story
Originally built as a family dwelling by celebrated Italian photographer Gian Paolo Barbieri, this idyllic hideaway is nestled amongst the revitalising fragrance of surrounding fruit trees and offers a sense of home in a private and secluded location. All 41 impeccably designed guest rooms, suites, and villas offer unobstructed ocean views, adorned with distinctive natural décor echoing the rugged beauty of the Seychelles.
Stretching along the edge of the Anse Aux Poules Bleues, a sparkling calm bay with shallow clear waters, Mango House provides a convivial retreat where guests can explore Mahé’s breath-taking canvas of sun, sea, and sand all the while enjoying a handcrafted hospitality experience.
Key sites/activities in the area
Staying true to the LXR brand, every element of Mango House is connected to its surroundings with a focus on sustainability and supporting local businesses where possible. Guests have the opportunity to explore the turquoise waters of the Anse Aux Poules Bleus bay and its kaleidoscope of flora and fauna through an exciting range of non-motorised water sport activities, such as kayaking and snorkelling.
Parents also need not worry about keeping kids entertained – Mango Pips, a programme specifically created for children, promises to take youngsters on a journey of curiosity, education, and adventure while the grown-ups enjoy curated experiences that will last a lifetime, from sunset yoga sessions and trekking through Mahé’s lush green forests, to traditional rock fishing and canvas painting.
Deluxe Rooms: 3
Deluxe Accessible Rooms: 1
Premium Deluxe Rooms: 14
Bay House Family Rooms: 4
Bay House Grand Terrace Rooms: 7
Beach House One Bedroom Suite: 2
Cliff House One Bedroom Suite: 2
Bay House One Bedroom Pool Suite: 3
Cliff House Panorama Suite: 1
Ocean House One Bedroom Pool Suite: 1
Bay House Three Bedroom Pool Villa: 3
Restaurants & Bars
• Paying homage to the Seychelles’ fiery Creole cuisine, Moutya invites guests to enjoy succulent delicacies grilled over sustainable coconut shell charcoal, smoked, or simply oven-roasted for the ultimate casual beach dining experience.
• •‘Azi’ meaning taste and flavour, and ‘do’ meaning every time, Azido combines freshly caught seafood from local coves with the much-revered discipline of contemporary Japanese culinary art. Indulge in freshly made sushi and robatayaki while enjoying breath-taking views of the Indian ocean.
• At Muse, guests are invited to celebrate Italian photographer Gian Paolo Barbieri oeuvre in an ode to the original owner himself. Expect soulful sharing plates made from market-fresh local ingredients, to be savoured among friends and family in a brasserie-style setting against the backdrop of tropical refinement.
• Exotic cocktails, rums, and gin and tonics infused with ingredients inspired by the rich and diverse heritage of the locals await at Kokoye, Mango House’s Indo-Seychellois bar built on the philosophy of Root, Fruit, and Spice
• Inspired by the journey of the sun throughout the day, Soley, Mango House’s vibrant poolside bar, invites guests to sip on refreshing, tropical cocktails and savour delectable bento box treats from sunrise to sunset.
• Whether looking for spectacular views or pure tranquillity, guests can choose between the main infinity pool and the oval-shaped pool located next to Soley.
• Meaning ‘at peace’ in Creole, anpe offers personalised treatments that embrace the power of touch, delivered by skilled therapists in treatment suites overlooking the glittering Indian Ocean for the ultimate relaxation experience. Product ingredients have been carefully selected and blended to harness the power of local plants and natural resources.
Corporate & Celebration Events
Offering a mesmerising background with luscious flora, glistening blue crystal waters, and powdery white sandy beaches, Mango House is the perfect venue for intimate social events and gatherings. Whether tying the knot, renewing vows, or celebrating a special occasion, a dedicated wedding and events ambassador promises to deliver a tailor-made experience.
Number of employees