Mazagan Beach & Golf Resort Morocco
Magazan Beach & Golf Resort
24 000 – El Jadida
Kerzner International Limited
The Investment Corp. Of Dubai
Date of Creation
Hotel General Manager
Mr Massimilano Zanardi joined the hospitality industry over 20 years ago and prior to his General Manager role in Mazagan Beach Resort, Max was driving the pre-opening the One&Only Portonovi, Montenegro. He also held the position of General Manager and various leadership roles at different locations under the management of The Ritz-Carlton company such as Istanbul, Turkey ; The Ritz-Carlton Powerscourt, Ireland; Hotel Arts Barcelona; and The Penha Longa Hotel & Golf Resort Sintra, Portugal.
Apart from his operational expertise, Massimiliano brings along the experience of 10 pre-openings, ownership transition management, as well as the development of new business initiatives and operations standards. Max has been Acting General Manager at the resort since February 2017.
MAZAGAN BEACH & GOLF RESORT
History & Story
Mazagan is a unique coastal destination resort overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, located 90km south of Casablanca, This spectacular Moroccan resort opened in October 2009.
370 million American dollars was invested for the realization of this exciting project, it aims to develop the region of Mazagan into a leading tourist destination in Morocco.
After 21 months of construction, Mazagan finally revealed itself, 500 rooms and suites, 67 private villas, bars and restaurants, Spa, casino , a large conference center in the region, and 18 holes Golf Course, designed by Gary Player.
Main Strengths, Special Touch
• Kids oriented property
• Large choice of activities and catering options
• Accommodation capacity and conference spaces
• Largest Casino in North Africa
Mazagan Beach & Golf Resort in El Jadida covers 250 hectares alongside a superb beach and enjoys a wonderful climate all year round.
Key sites/activities in the area
• Outdoor Sports: Horse, karting, tennis, water sport, etc.
• Excursions: nearby ruins and Moroccan cities.
• Beach & Pools
• 3 kids clubs
• Largest Casino in North Africa
Baby Club : Ages 3 months to 4 years old.
KidzClub : Ages 4 to 11.
Club Rush : Ages 12 to 16.
Baby Sitting on request.
• 234 Deluxe rooms with King-size bed (42 sq.m)
• 234 Deluxe rooms with two Queen-size beds (44 sq.m)
• Connecting rooms
• Pool View, Partial Ocean View, Ocean view, Prime Ocean View
Free WI-FI/ Air-conditioning/ Safe box/ Mini bar/ Bathroom with
separate shower/ Hair dryer/ Satellite TV / Free access to the fitness center/ Free airport scheduled shuttle
• 20 Mazagan suites (82 sq.m)
• 2 Executive suites (140 sq.m)
• 8 Ambassador suites (231 sq.m)
• 2 Royal suites (342 sq.m)
• Connecting with one or two Deluxe rooms
Restaurants & Bars
• Morjana la table Marocaine :
• Marketplace :
World cuisine from Adia, Africa, India and Europe
• Sel de Mer :
• George :
Golf Club Steakhouse
• Jockey Club :
• Olives :
• La Cave :
• Oasis :
Pool restaurant : Mezzes, grill, salads
• Chiringuito Beach Club :
• Al Firma :
Moroccan farm : 1001 night experience
• Beach Barbecue :
Grill by the Beach
• Pizzeria :
Tasty pizza by the beach
• Atrium Bar & Lounge
• Alias Night-Club :
Cocktails, Champagne, wines
• Spa with Biologique recherche and Ila SPA
• Beauty Salon : Hair and Beauty Salon
• Fitness Centre : With Technogym, Kinesis, personal coaching
• The Grand Riad swimming pool: mainly for adults
• Waterfall swimming pool dedicated to kids
Corporate & Celebration Events
• Doukkala : 1130 sqm, 1100 guests.
• El Jadida : 280sqm, 270 guests.
Extra Notable Features
• Golf: A par 72, 18-hole links course, designed by Gary Player, stretching alongside the beach. The longest golf course of Morocco.
• Le Cavalier Club Equestre
• Casino :Morocco’s largest and most exclusive casino
Hotel and restaurant Awards
• Certificate of Excellence by TripAdvisor.
• World Spa Awards : « 2015 Morocco’s Best Hotel Spa ».
• World Travel Awards : « 2015 Africa’s Leading Casino Resort », »2015 Africa’s Leading MICE Hotel », »2015 Morocco’s Leading MICE Hotel ».
• World Golf Awards :2015 Morocco’s Best Gold Hotel ».
• The Mazagan Beach was ranked 9th most beautiful beach in the world by the French daily magazine “La Tribune”.
• Mazagan has been named by The Global Golf Tourism Organisation (IAGTO) as the ‘Golf Resort of the Year – Rest of the World’ in 2013.
• Mazagan is rewarded the Oscar d’Or from Voyages &Hôtels de Rêve. Voyages&Hôtels de Rêve elected Mazagan the best Moroccan hotel in 2013 and the best location.
• TripAdvisor – Certificate of Excellence in 2013.
• Mazagan is rewarded Morocco’s Leading MICE Hotel 2015 during the 22nd annual World Travel Awards.
• Mazagan is rewarded Africa’s Leading Casino Resort 2015 during the 22nd annual World Travel Awards.
• Mazagan is rewarded Africa’s Leading MICE Hotel 2015& 2016 during the annual World Travel Award.
Certificate of Excellence by TripAdvisor.
Certificate of Excellence by Tripadvisor 2013.
IAGTO Golf Travel Awards: “Golf Resort of the Year-Rest of the World”.
Number of employees