One Nature Nyaruswiga Tanzania
One Nature Nyaruswiga
Central Serengeti, Tanzania
One Nature Hotels and Resorts
Date of Creation
Hotel General Manager
One Nature Nyaruswiga’s GM Evan Demiane is a highly driven professional with over a decade’s experience in the industry. He has worked in various 5-star hotel and F&B establishments in countries like Greece and Qatar.
Since the beginning, the integration of luxury and sustainability has been the main driving force behind our developmental decisions. No compromise or expense was spared when sourcing and procuring materials that are not just eco-friendly, but are also of the highest quality and finest craftsmanship.
One Nature Nyaruswiga
History & Story
One Nature believes that creating a place luxuriously designed to complement the natural environs and combining it with fantastic service, would make guests feel more open and able to derive the most pleasure from all the experiences that await them. What the company hopes to achieve is that every guest who visits the property goes through a transformative experience and feel more invested in preserving the beauty of nature, and in their own way, become an advocate for conservancy and for various environmental projects.
Everything at the property is brand new and the interiors are designed by One Nature.
Main Strengths, Special Touch
Tucked in a secluded area in the popular Central Serengeti, One Nature has rapidly become the prime choice of accommodations for ultra discerning guests and VVIPs who are looking for a genuinely luxurious camp that can deliver an African safari experience that is above and beyond their expectations. Unlike any other properties in the area, One Nature offers its guests a multitude of world-class amenities and facilities such as:
– Elevated wooden-decked Astral Observation platform
– 4-seater photographic safari vehicles
– Handcrafted furnishings made from sustainable wood and genuine leather
– Indoor and outdoor showers
– Hand-hammered copper bathtubs
– Firestove in every tent
– WiFi across the property
– 24/7 power supplied by a smart hybrid solar power system
– Water filtered through reverse osmosis
– Premium alcohol and Champagne (inclusive)
– State-of-the-art laundry facilities
One Nature Nyaruswiga is ideally situated at the heart of the Serengeti National Park where guests can find the highest density of animals year round. It easily accessible yet remains secluded as the site is embraced from the sides by the Nyaruswiga Hills, which protects the vast area surrounding the from tourist traffic and distractions.
Key sites/activities in the area
The Camp’s central location makes it easy to get to Serengeti National Park’s most famous tourist activities and attractions like hot air ballooning, the Great Migration, Seronera River, Retima Hippo Pool and Masai Kopjes.
– At the Camp is an original 300-year old map of Africa that was made for Sir Isaac Newton
– Guests in the camp are treated daily with a stunning view of the sunrise from their own tent’s private deck
– The campground is home to many resident wild animals like cheetahs and leopards
One Nature Nyaruswiga has a very flexible minimum age policy and offers amazing activities specifically created for children.
Number of tents:
The Camp offers thirteen (13) ultra-luxurious en-suite safari tents propped up by poles made from solid African Eucalyptus wood and capped with the most elegant brass crown befitting royalty.
All guest tents have the following luxury amenities:
– Emperor-sized bed topped with custom-ordered Perfect Sleeper mattress from Serta®- makers of the world’s best mattresses
– Duvets made from the finest quality, 100% European pure white goose down and bed linens are 400 thread count, made of the finest 100% Egyptian cotton
– A menu of pillows with 3 varying firmness, achieved by varying the ratio of the finest European white goose down to white goose feather only
– Walk-in closet
– Private bar stocked with premium alcohol and spirits
– Vintage desk with stationery
– 710gsm, 100% Egyptian cotton bath sheets and towels
– Rich white velour shower robe and fine cotton velour slippers
– Eco-friendly vanity kit with a bamboo tooth brush, steel shaving kit, tin shaving cream, bamboo-and-cotton cotton buds and cotton swabs
– Molton Brown shower gel, soap bar, moisturizer, shampoo and conditioner
– Complimentary Wi-Fi access
– All luxury rooms are handicap friendly
– Electronic safe
– 2300w hairdryer
Number of Luxury tents:
– Twelve (12) Luxury 1-Bedroom Luxury Tents (63sqm each)
– One (1) 2-Bedroom Family Luxury Tent (108sqm)
Restaurants & Bars
Whether it’s indoor, outdoor, in room or poolside; One Nature’s a la carte dining options have been reimagined to give food lovers a culinary experience as rich as dining in the most cosmopolitan cities.
One Nature Nyaruswiga offers authentic international cuisine from all corners of the world. Our Signature dish is the Sous Vide Tamarind, Chili and Tequila Beef Tenderloin served with Patacones and finished off with an aromatic Grape Gastrique. All meals at the camp are included in the rates for both game package and full board guests.
The Camp’s bar is well-stocked with a selection of the world’s finest and premium liquor and wine, and the menu includes signature cocktails concocted especially for One Nature by our top mixologist using exclusive infusion drinks mixed with herbs and flavours exclusive to Tanzania.
Wellness facilities and amenities at One Nature Nyaruswiga include:
– Outdoor heated plunge pool and Jacuzzi
– A range of natural healing and wellness body treatments specifically created to revive, relax or reset the mind and body. These services are available for Guests’ enjoyment in the comfort and privacy of their own tent.
Corporate & Celebration Events
The property offers customized destination wedding packages.
Extra Notable Features
– All 13 luxurious tents at One Nature Nyaruswiga offers guests full savannah views
– A range of the best Cigars offered in the cigar lounge paired with a selection of the finest XO Rum and Cognac
– Elevated wooden astral observation deck equipped with a 1200mm Large Dobsonian reflector high-powered telescope with 508x magnification
– Outdoor badminton court, and games like Horseshoe, molkky, or bocce
Number of employees