Johan Kotze. General Manager and Director of the company, have been with the company from November 2012. Have been involved with tourism in Namibia.
Property to be fully rented
Local and international events (incl. weddings)
Oriented to the international market
History & Story
“I had an idea to make 1.2 million bricks on the property to build the lodge, and we did it!” – Johan Kotze
Main Strengths, Special Touch
• Big territory
• High quality service
• Near by the main airport
• Private chef / Private helicopter tours (we have our own landing strips so we can organize trips around the country)
– Surrounded by endless unspoilt bushveld of commercial cattle ranches
– 75 km from the capital of Namibia
– 60 km from international airport.
Key sites/activities in the area
• Art and crafts tours
• Helicopter tours
• Complete family safari
• Horse riding safari
• Interactive guided game drives
• Stargazing safari
Child friendly, no minimum age, special kids menu, baby cot is provided upon request.
Marula offers the most wholesome environment for children to let them level up their knowledge about the bush and Africa’s animal kingdom while educational game drives will leave them feeling mesmerized. Another highlight is learning and interacting with local Namibian tribes where your children will explore the traditions and connect with them on a deeper level. Besides learning interesting facts about their customs and traditions, the Namibian tribe’s famous “click” language stands out as a highlight to treasure.
• Number of rooms, (keys) in all: 5
• 3 suites are in the main house + 2 are in the cottage