C/O Route de Bab Atlas
No.88/69, Marrakech, Morocco
Date of Creation
6th of April 2012
Hotel General Manager
Mr Khalid Chigri
Palais Namaskar continue to offer a unique and complete experience. The property is Positioned amongst the Top hotels in Morocco with the implementation of an important action plan to maintain the awareness and exposure of Palais Namaskar.
History & Story
Located between the desert and magnificent Atlas Mountains, Palais Namaskar is a luxury oasis of serenity and wellbeing.
Commanding more than 5 acres of lakes and amazing views, the resort is source of good energy and enjoyment for lovers and families. Its architecture is inspired by the Feng Shui concept and its great effects, enhanced by the famous French-Algerian designer Imaad Rahmouni with oriental and contemporary touches.
Palais Namaskar contains 41 spacious units in total, surrounded by waterways, gardens, private pools.
Offering a culinary experience with the talented Moroccan Chef Khalid El Goumani at the elegant “Le Namaskar” Restaurant, the guests will savor a tasty combination of a refined international cuisine with Moroccan and Asian influences. Enjoy the beauty of the palm trees and majestic Mountains at the rooftop Bar “NoMad” choosing a selection of signature cocktails and wines.
The Namaskar Spa is entirely dedicated to wellness; Having an authentic Moroccan hamam, individual and duo cabins for a variety of treatments and massages directed by Aromatherapy associates, British brand, using natural products.
The Fitness center is fully equipped with the latest technology. A personal trainer is available to organize and optimize workouts, while a yoga teacher is available for guests to begin or perfect this highly beneficial activity.
Palais Namaskar: “MORE THAN A HOTEL, A DESTINATION IN ITSELF!”
Last renovation on 2016
Main Strengths, Special Touch
– New outside space for events with synthetic garden
– Kids Club
– Panoramic Bar
– All our rooms have a private terrace with plunge pool or swimming pool (heated).
– Located in the most luxurious residential area of Marrakech
Bab Atlas, luxury residential area of ‘The Palmeraie’, between 20 and 30 minutes driving from the city center and Marrakech Airport (2 hours driving from Casablanca Airport through the highway)
Key sites/activities in the area
- Cooking show with our chef in the garden
- One KM jogging around the property with our coach, bike tour
- Camel ride
- Hot air ballooning
The property is very flexible with customized service, especially for the creation of private and exclusive events. We can arrange for a picnic lunch in the garden or engagement proposal in our ‘Island’.
Our concept is: Anything, Anywhere, Anytime!
- Number of suites:
• 3 types of Suites (6 junior suites, 2 lounge suites, 6 Pool suites): An inviting 90 to 180 sqm interior designed for total rejuvenation, they all have a terrace with an outdoor heated plunge pool surrounded by a harmony pond and a private garden.
• 9 Pool Villas: Refreshing sunlight graces 127sqm of interiors while the 500sqm private garden features a heated pool and a beautiful pond.
• Villa Namaskar: The Villa hosts three-bedrooms. Tasteful décor and a warm sunlit ambience grace 487sqm of uncluttered luxury and 1200sqm private garden and a large heated pool.
• 3 Palaces: Redefining the concept of personal space with three to four private bedrooms, each offering a king-size bed, dressing room, bathroom and a private heated pool (24 hours butler service for the mountain and water palaces plus fast track service at the airport)
- Number of Luxury rooms:
• One type of rooms (6 Deluxe rooms): Indulging and spacious with a 44sqm interior, a 90sqm terrace and a heated outdoor Jacuzzi.
- Number of rooms, (keys) in all:
• 41 keys and a total of 48 Bedrooms
Restaurants & Bars
Inventive dining is intrinsic to the Palais Namaskar experience. Our rate plan is based on Bed and breakfast basis, we can offer the option of half or full board basis on request.
• Le Namaskar: Gourmet restaurant offering fine dining, refined French cuisine with Moroccan Fusion.
• La Table: Open Monday to Saturday from 12:00 to 16:00, La Table menu features combining crisp garden salads, artisan tarts and seasonal vegetables. From MAD 288 (approximately EUR 26), for a two-course menu.,
• No mad Bar: is a memorable place to party in the Palmeraie, Sunsets are breathtaking, turning the palace pink while you enjoy one of the house specialities, suitably La Vie en Rose with Rosé Champagne and Eau de Rose.
• ESPACE T: a contemporary lounge somewhere to relax any time of day with tea, light snacks or an evening cocktail.
• Le Namaskar Bar: elegant lounge suitable for a pre-or post-dinner drink.
• 650sqm spa with 6 treatment cabins (2 couple cabins with private hammam, and 4 individual cabins with private outside terrace). Our treatments directed by Aromatherapy associates effective esthetic expertise for visible and lasting beauty results with the Palais Namaskar philosophy of physical, emotional and mental wellbeing. Beauty: Hair salon, manicure, pedicure and facials.
• Fully-equipped 150sqm fitness center offering the latest technology. A personal trainer is available to organize and optimize workouts
Corporate & Celebration Events
Palais Namaskar creates the perfect setting for exclusive celebrations and memorable receptions: Weddings, Birthdays, Incentive, product launches using our outside spaces (garden, pools), conference room and terraces…
Extra Notable Features
• Cooking classes
• Yoga, Thai chi, Pilates
Hotel and restaurant Awards
Hotel of the Year Awards 2015, « Best Hotel Morocco », « Best Private Palace Villa World- wide (Moutain Palace Villa) »
World Luxury Hotel Awards 2015, « Luxury Green Hotel » on the continent Africa
Awarded ‘Best Luxury Wellness Spa in Africa’ by ‘World Luxury Spa Awards 2014’
Ranked n°3 of ‘Top 25 Hotels in Morocco’ by ‘Trip Advisor Travellers’ Choice 2014’
Number of employees