Palais Namaskar, C/O Route de Bab Atlas
No.88/69 Province Syba
Palais Namaskar, in Marrakech, opened in April 2012.
With 41 suites, villas and palaces, Palais Namaskar has been beautifully developed following Feng Shui principles. Renowned French-Algerian designer, and former associate of Philippe Starck, Imaad Rahmouni and owner and creator Philippe Soulier are behind the exquisite architecture.
Location, Key sites and activities
Located in La Palmeraie, a 20-minute drive from the city centre, it affords guests the chance to enjoy a host of activities in the surrounding area such as quad biking, camel and horse-riding, trekking,and biking in the nearby Atlas Mountain; hot-air balloon and golf at one of the six golf courses within 45 minutes of Palais Namaskar.
All rooms and suites have an outdoor extension.
• 6 Deluxe Rooms (44m² indoor size, 90m² outdoor size). Private outdoor jacuzzi
• 6 Junior Suites (168m² + 90m²), 2 terraces and private outdoor jacuzzi
• 2 Lounge Suites (115m² + 50m²) located on 1st floor, panoramic view over Atlas Moutain
• 3 Pool Suites (108m² + 180m²), separate living room, 2 terraces and private heated pool
• 3 two-bedroom Pool Suites (141m² + 238m²), separate living room, 2 bedrooms, 3 terraces and private heated pool
• 9 Pool Villas (127m² + 500m²), separate living room, private garden with heated pool
• 1 Villa Namaskar (487m² + 1 200m²), 3 bedrooms, separate living room, private garden with heated pool
• 1 Pool Palace (164/211m² + 675/750m²), can be booked with 2 or 3 bedrooms, separate living room, private garden with heated
• 1 Moutain Palace (460m² + 2 000m²), 3 bedrooms, separate living room, kitchen, private garden with heated pool
• 1 Water Palace (460m² + 2 000m²), 4 bedrooms, separate living room, kitchen, private garden with heated pool
Restaurant(s), Bars & Stars
• Le Namaskar Restaurant overlooks the main pool and is set to be the place to be seen in Marrakech.
• Espace T, the tea lounge, is a more relaxed setting for light snacks and afternoon tea featuring the Parisian tea house Mariage Frères
• No Mad Bar, a stylish rooftop bar with stunning views across both the Atlas Mountains and the Djebilet Hills.
• Palais Namaskar’s Spa – Focusing on both spiritual and physical healing.
Two double treatment rooms with private hammam and four individual cabins with private outdoor terraces.
The property’s stunning grounds provide the perfect setting for an indulgent treatment or guests can request an in-room spa experience.
A gym center with the latest equipment and a 1km jogging path surrounding the resort contribute to the exceptional wellbeing and fitness facilities.
A personal trainer and yoga teacher are on hand for private or group classes.
Corporate and celebration events:
• Gala Dinner for Nike
• Launch of the new Range Rover in November 2012
• Classic Drive Event (old cars rallye)
• Leading Hotels of the World 85th anniversary
• Several private birthday parties
• Party around the pool with DJ Black Coffee
Hotel main Awards
2013 – Member of the « Hot List 2013″ the best new hotels in the world by Conde Nast Traveler
• « Best Emerging Luxury Spa » on the African continent by the World Luxury Spa Awards
• « Best Hotel in Morocco » by TripAdvisor Travelers’ Choice 2013
• « Best Hotel of the Year 2013″ by Harper’s Bazaar magazine
• Member of the « 101 Best Hotels in the World » by Tatler magazine
• « Ultimate 2013 Hotel of the Year » by Bespoke magazine
2012 – « Best Building of the Year » at the European Hospitality Awards
The hotel employs 220 persons