Jean-Claude Messant – has spent over 30 years as a director among the world’s most remarkable luxury hotels. In Paris, he ran the legendary Hôtel de Crillon. In Monaco, the Hôtel Métropole and since September 2014 he took the role of Managing Director of the Royal Mansour in Marrakech.
5* Deluxe – Member of LHW
ROYAL MANSOUR MARRAKECH
History & Story
Opened since 2010, the Royal Mansour Marrakech was born out of a vision to create a spectacular masterpiece exceeding the demands of today’s discerning traveller, while reflecting the true essence of Moroccan tradition. The owners of the Royal Mansour Marrakech wanted to celebrate architecture, ancestral knowledge and culinary arts as well as an innate sense of beauty which is part of the country’s heritage. The Royal Mansour Marrakech offers its guests unparalleled experiences of wonders and emotions, leaving an imprint in their memories.
Main Strengths, Special Touch
Multi-starred chef Yannick Alléno at the head of the three restaurants of Royal Mansour Marrakech. 2,500 m2 Spa authentic building offering a range of luxurious brands and treatments Moroccan spa
The hotel is located 10mn away from Marrakech International Airport, 10mn walk from famous Jamaa El Fna Square and is situated in the Hivernage area.
Key sites/activities in the area
Jamaa El Fna Square Jardin Majorelle Saadien Tombs Ourika Vallée
Young guests are treated like royalty. Royal Mansour Kids’ Club is run by a highly qualified nursery staff. Aside from having its own chill-out lounge for the little ones, the Kids‘ Club offers everything from sports activities in Royal Mansour’s gardens, to game consoles, Arabic lessons, pastry workshops and even a treasure hunts in the hotel’s Medina. Kids from 4 to 12 years old.
Number of rooms in all: 53 riads
• 14 Superior Riads, one bedroom, 140 m2. (1,500 sq ft.)
• 20 Premier Riads, one bedroom, 175 m2 (1,900 sq. ft.)
• 14 Privilege Riads, two bedrooms, 430m2 (4,600 sq. ft.)
• 4 Prestige Riads, three bedrooms, 850m2 (9,149 sq. ft.)
• 1 Grand Riad, four bedrooms, 1,800 m2 (19,375 sq ft)
Restaurants & Bars
• La Table, Mediterranean cuisine, Chef Yannick Alléno. A la carte
• La Grande Table Française, French gastronomic restaurant, Chef Yannick Alléno. A la carte
• La Grande Table Marocaine, Moroccan gastronomic restaurant, Chef Yannick Alléno.
• Le Jardin, Asian influenced gastronomic restaurant, Chef Yannick Alléno, A la carte
• Le Bar and the Chimney Lounge
• Cigare Lounge
Royal Mansour Marrakech Spa : • Indoor pool, fitness and gymnastics facilities • Two hammams • 13 Treatment Rooms
Le Jardin : • One outdoor heated swimming pool (30 meters long and 20 meters wide) • Seven private poolside pavilions, from 45sq/m to 80sq/m
Corporate & Celebration Events
• Grand Business Center, maximum capacity 64 persons
• Small Business Center, maximum capacity 24 persons
• Private Salon, maximum capacity 60 persons
• Private Salons A + B, maximum capacity 140 persons
• Loggia, maximum capacity 20
Hotel & Restaurants Awards
2015 World Travel Awards – Africa’s Leading Luxury Hotel Villa Morocco’s Leading Hotel Villa World Boutique Hotel Awards – Africa’s Best Culinary Hotel World Luxury Hotel Awards
2014-2013 World Travel Awards – Africa’s Leading Luxury Hotel Villa Morocco’s leading Hotel villa