Six Senses Zil Pasyon Seychelles
Six Senses Zil Pasyon
Félicité Island, Seychelles
Six Senses Hotels Resorts Spas
Date of Creation
Hotel General Manager
Mark Leslie – General Manager Six Senses Zil Pasyon – Mark has an impressive track record in the luxury hospitality industry, having started his career in the Savoy with an apprenticeship as a Chef and developing in Food & Beverage, Rooms, Sales & Marketing and later as a General Manager. He is very passionate about fishing, 4 X 4 driving and exploring islands.
Be the number one private island resort in The Seychelles
Six Senses Zil Pasyon
History & Story
Built on the Lush island of Félicité, Six Senses Zil Pasyon brings the ultimate level of luxury to the Indian Ocean. Once a coconut plantation, Félicité Island has been restored to its original vegetation state and features a wide array of both indigenous and endemic species to the Seychelles.
Main Strengths, Special Touch
Offering the very best private island experience in The Seychelles within the reach of other main islands such as Praslin, La Digue or Mahé.
Six Senses Zil Pasyon is set on Félicité, a private island and one of the most dramatically beautiful in the Seychelles, with picture-perfect beaches and massive granite boulders. Embracing and celebrating nature, the resort offers every creature comfort within its 652-acre (264-hectare) tropical expanse. It is located 30 miles (55 kilometers) northeast of Seychelles International Airport, and is accessible by a scenic 20-minute helicopter journey from Mahé or a captivating 20-minute boat ride from Praslin or La Digue islands.
Key sites/activities in the area
Leisure activities focus on the beaches and pristine waters surrounding Félicité plus island hopping boat trips. There’s inspirational island walking trails, while on the neighboring islands of Praslin and La Digue there’s golf, cycling and the opportunity to join a guided tour of the UNESCO World Heritage site Vallée de Mai. Youngsters can join supervised activities at Trouloulou, the kid’s villa.
- Félicité is the 5th biggest island in The Seychelles out of 115 islands.
- We are one of the few islands in The Seychelles were the Coco de Mer grows. The Coco de Mer is the biggest nut in the plant kingdom and only exists in The Seychelles.
Introducing a fun sanctuary for the youngsters, Trouloulou’s Club values our important junior guests and aims to delight them by creating memories that last long after their visit. We invite our junior guests to get closer to nature in fun and exciting ways by introducing sustainability at early age and to appeal to their innate love of discovery and sense of curiosity.
Grow with Six Senses is a program which has been developed at a corporate level to redefine the kid’s activities whilst on holidays. A set of activities all related to nature or physical activity have been designed in order to keep kids busy but also seek the involvement of parents in their kids enjoyment. From coconut painting to sandcastle building the array of choices is delightfully overwhelming.
- Number of villas: 30
- 2 Hideaway Pool Villa
- 11 Panorama Pool Villa
- 8 Ocean Front Pool Villa
- 7 Pasyon Pool Villa
- 2 Two-bedroom Pool Villa
- Number of Residences: 3
- 1 Three-bedroom Residence
- 2 Four-bedroom Residence
- Number of rooms, (keys) in all: 33
Restaurants & Bars
- Bed and breakfast, half board, full board and all-inclusive available
- Island Café – All day international dining and drinks: Offering breakfast, lunch and dinner inspired by flavors from the spice route, this is a melting pot of European, Asian and African fare. Drinks and snacks are served throughout the day in an open lounge and includes an interactive Chef’s Kitchen.
- Ocean Kitchen – No meat restaurant: Oceanside, this fish, seafood and wellness inspired restaurant celebrates our rich surroundings. Menus include fresh catch from fishermen committed to sustainability plus organic ingredients, fruit and vegetables from our gardens and local farmers.
- Lakanbiz – Rum bar, for pirates only!: At your own risk, take the stairs to our hidden honesty bar where aged barrels of rum punch and cigars await. For a taste of the locally-made spirit, experience a rum tasting with home-infusions focused on flavors from our organic garden and fruit orchard. A breezy loft for day time enjoyment transforms into the perfect hideaway for an after-dinner night cap.
- Koko Bar – There is always time for a cocktail. Located between the main pool and the ocean and serving drinks, refreshments and light snacks throughout the day. Guests are invited to relax in hammocks for the ultimate island vibe or take advantage of one of the overwater hammocks with waves lapping softly underneath. Serving a menu of inspired cocktails and mocktails using local ingredients from the island, as well as classics with a twist and traditional favorites, there is something for everyone. Don’t miss a visit to the ice cream bike, parked just next door, featuring complimentary ice cream throughout the day.
- Spa: This impressive spa is perched atop and between towering boulders and offers a wide range of holistic wellness, rejuvenation and beauty treatments administered under the guidance of expert therapists and visiting practitioners. The spa features five individual villas, sauna and steam rooms, a yoga and meditation pavilion and an elevated open-air saltwater pool with a sundeck. Nearby the spa, a modern gym features cardio equipment, weight machines and functional training elements where guests can enjoy workouts at all levels.
- Fitness Centre, Main Swimming Pool, Experience Centre
Corporate & Celebration Events
- There are no main event venues, but small quaint events can be arranged in locations such as our beaches, the boulodrome or the yoga Pavilion for instance.
Extra Notable Features
- Cooking Classes
- Cinema under the Stars
- Fishing trips
Hotel and restaurant Awards
- Condé Nast Traveler – The 2019 Gold List: The Best Hotels and Resorts in the World
- Prix Versailles, France – 2018 Hotel Exteriors
- Condé Nast Traveler, USA – 2018 Gold List
- Hotel & Lodge Magazine, France – 2018 Hotel & Lodge Awards, Best Resorts
- Seychelles Hospitality and Tourism Association – 2018 Sustainability Award, Mainstreaming Best Practices
- Travel + Leisure, USA – 2017 It List
- The Telegraph, UK – 2017 The Ultras, Editor’s Award, Best New Hotel
- Condé Nast Traveler, USA – 2017 Hot List, World’s Best New Hotel
- Tatler UK – 2017 Spa Guide Award
Number of employees