2 Louis Pasteur, Tel Aviv, 6803602
Luxury Collection, Marriott
RFR Hotel management- owner
Date of Creation
August 20, 2019
Hotel General Manager
Mr. Torsten Richter arrived from the SO/Sofitel Bangkok, Accor Hotels & Resorts, Thailand. He began his career at Schlosshotel, Bühlerhöhe in Germany and has since been with renowned hotels such as the Langham Hilton, Hyde Park, The Mark New York and Savoy, London.
5 stars superior
History & Story
The Jaffa Hotel – Luxury Collection, situated in Tel Aviv’s exclusive area of historical Jaffa Will encompass a 120 hotel room.
The new The Jaffa Hotel, Tel Aviv features a unique refurbishment of the former School of the Sisterhood of St. Joseph and the 19th-century French building. The building was the subject of a meticulous, four-year-long restoration, which preserved historic aspects of the property, dating back to the 19th century and including Crusader-era elements. The restoration was headed by London-based designer John Pawson, who is also responsible for the interior design of the property, alongside Rami Gill Architects (known for the renovation of Jaffa’s port) and a team of restoration experts which, mindful of the building’s heritage, preserved historically
Brand new hotel
Main Strengths, Special Touch
• The newest and most unique property in the city.
• The Jaffa hotel is the first and only luxury hotel in Jaffa’s Old City, a trendy and lively neighborhood. Just moments from top restaurants and nightlife, historic sites, art galleries, designer shops and specialty boutiques.
• An international lifestyle style hotel (Non-Kosher) allows for full 7 day service, while traditional hotels in Tel Aviv can only provide limited services on Saturday, due to kosher laws.
• The Jaffa allows for a boutique hotel feel and experience with exceptional accommodations, service and outlets.
• Guests can escape the busy streets of Tel Aviv-Jaffa to an urban resort, relax poolside or sip cocktails in our magical courtyard.
• The Jaffa Tel Aviv presents exclusive original pieces of art throughout hotel, featuring international artists such as Damien Hirst and George Condo and local art in each guestroom.
The Jaffa, sits in the heart of this historic city in walking distance of our famous port, which has been in use for 7,000 years. Admire the architecture surrounding our hotel as you explore local shops and restaurants and see why our charming neighborhood has been called “Little Paris.” The captivating Shuk Hapishpeshim flea market and the Museum of Antiquities are both less than half a mile from our hotel.
Key sites/activities in the area
Just Minutes away from the Mediteranean Sea, Jaffa Flea Market, Jaffa Port, Neve Tzedek, Tel-Aviv’s Old train station.
• Tha Jaffa is located in the ancient Old Jaffa
• Durning excavations a 13th Crusader’s wall was discovered and is now featured throughout the hotel lobby and courtyard.
• Number of suites: 17
•Number of Luxury rooms: 103
• Number of rooms, (keys) in all: 120
Beautifully finished with personalized luxury in our stunningly restored 19th century historical building.
Inventory: 12 Bed: King
22 to 28sqm
Deluxe Room with Balcony
Contemporary design and personalized luxury, custom designer furnishings, and private balcony with unique Jaffa views.
Inventory: 25 Bed: King
Deluxe Room Pool or Garden View
Contemporary design and personalized luxury, with stunning views to our courtyard garden or sparkling pool.
Inventory: 20 Bed: King
Contemporary design and personalized luxury with twin beds and stunning views to our courtyard garden or sparkling pool, or city view.
Inventory: 12 Bed: 2 Super Twin
Deluxe Sea View Room with Balcony
Contemporary design and personalized luxury with enchanting view of the Mediterranean Sea, from spacious private balcony
Inventory: 17 Bed: king
Deluxe Room Historic Building
Spacious contemporary design and personalized luxury set in our stunningly restored 19th century historical building.
26 to 37sqm
Grand Deluxe Room Historic Building
Experience our historical wing in this spacious contemporary room boasting high ceilings and 19th century architecture.
Executive One Bedroom Suite (2 rooms)
Contemporary designed suite offering matchless views from the spacious balcony to Jaffa View. Luxurious bedroom and vast living room.
Super King Bed
Occupancy : Double + Baby
Executive Room Pool Side
Open your patio doors directly onto the pool for a cabana style experience offering all the luxuries of our modern rooms.
Executive Room Pool View
Spacious room offering a sparkling pool view from our singular new wing and contemporary design and personalized luxury.
Junior Corner Suite
Contemporary designed open plan style suite with Mediterranean Sea view balcony, stunning pool view and custom furnishing.
35 to 40sqm
Deluxe Junior Suite
Open plan style suite with high ceilings and contemporary design in our exquisitely restored 19th century historical wing
Bed: Super King
Contemporary designed suite offering matchless views from the spacious balcony. Luxurious bedroom and vast living room.
Bed: Super King
The King David Suite
Singular suite boasting contemporary design, memorable views, spacious balcony, living room and fully equipped kitchen.
Bed: Super King
Restaurants & Bars
• Don Camillo – a classic Italian restaurant with the collaboration of renowned Israeli
Chef Roi Antebi and Major Food Group.
• Golda’s Delicatessen – A traditional New York Deli.
• Shesh Besh Bar – Serves gourmet coffee, freshly baked pastries.
• L.RAPHAEL Beauty Spa – Personalized treatments, massages, manicures, pedicures and other spa services. Our luxury spa, is open daily & includes six private treatment rooms and four saunas.
• Outdoor Swimming Pool
• State-of-the-art hotel gym in modern TechnoGym cardio equipment
Corporate & Celebration Events
• The Chapel
Area : 1,279
Theater : 120
School : 60
Conference : 120
U-Shape : 50
Reception : 150
Banquet : 80
• Don Camillo
Banquet : 70
Extra Notable Features
Hotel and restaurant Awards
• Conde Nast Traveller THE HOT LIST 2019
• Travel+Leisure THE IT LIST 2019
• Time Magazine’s Best Places 2019
Number of employees