The Oberoi Marrakech Marrakech
The Oberoi Marrakech
Route de Ouarzazate, PO Box 22788. 40 000 Marrakech
Oberoi Hotels & Resorts
Date of Creation
Opens December 1st, 2019
Hotel General Manager
Mr Fabien Gastinel
With Over 20 years of experience in luxury hospitality, he started his career with Accor in United States for 5 years and has joined after luxury hotels such as Waldorf Astoria Cairo, Waldorf Astoria Beijing, The Ritz-Carlton Singapore and The Oberoi, Dubai. Before joigning The Oberoi, Marrakech in 2019 as a General Manager
To Position The Oberoi, Marrakech as:
• The finest Resort of Morocco and Africa,
• Exceptional Wellness address with a unique SPA concept,
• One of the best venues for Luxury events,
• The best lifestyle address of the city offering various events
THE OBEROI MARRAKECH
History & Story
Oberoi Hotels & Resorts is founded on the belief that the guest is everything.
The Oberoi, Marrakech is framed by twenty five acres of Mediterranean orchards and centuries old olive groves. It features beautifully landscaped gardens and authentic architecture inspired by the palaces of ancient Morocco. The resort offers picturesque views of the snow capped Atlas Mountains, luxurious accommodation, personalised wellness offerings, restaurants serving authentic Moroccan and international cuisines, and a children’s activity area. Complemented by our warm, sincere hospitality for an unforgettable experience in the Ochre City of Marrakech.
The design of this luxury resort has been inspired by the magnificent history of Moroccan architecture. The courtyard of the main building incorporates the design of the historic Medersa Ben Youssef, one of Marrakech’s most famous historic monuments.
In the road of Ouarzazate. The Oberoi, Marrakech is facing the Atlas Mountains offering breathtaking views while being ideally located 25 minutes from the city centre
Key sites/activities in the area
• Kids Club
• Potager and Gardens
• Biking / Yoga / workshops
At The Oberoi, Marrakech Kids’ Club, we have designed a special children’s programme to provide our youngest guests with the opportunity to participate in absorbing activities and hours of entertainment led by our dedicated staff in a stunning atmosphere. From cooking classes, art workshops and treasure hunts to special events and fun activities; the resort aims to make each family vacation an unforgettable experience.
84 Keys in total:
• 06 Deluxe Rooms with Private Terrace Situated on the first floor of the hotel, spread across 753 square feet/70 square metres with majestic views of the snow-capped Atlas Mountains, the gardens and the grand canal. a king size or twin beds, a spacious bathroom that includes a standalone bath and a separate shower. and a private terrace of 385 square feet/36 sq1uare metres.
• 72 Deluxe Villas with Private Pool Spanning 775 square feet/72 square metres, they are arranged in small clusters; offering privacy for couples, families or small groups. with a king size or twin beds, a spacious bathroom that includes a standalone bath and a separate shower. and a private terrace of 1,335 square feet/124 square metres and a 30 feet/ 9 metre long temperature controlled swimming pool.
• 04 Presidential Villas with Private Pool, spread over 1,700 square feet/157 square metres, the villas overlook the olive groves and orange orchards. They include a large private terrace of 2,335 square feet/216 square metres with a 38 feet/11.5 metre long swimming pool, a dedicated pantry and a spacious bathroom with views of its very own garden.
• 01 Presidential Suite with Private Pool Spanning 1,905 square feet/177 square metres, it features a private terrace (1,530 square feet/142 square metres) with a private swimming pool (33 feet/10 metres long). The king size bedroom and ensuite bathroom nestle under ornate domed ceilings, and have uninterrupted views of the snow-capped Atlas Mountains, the grand canal and the surrounding orchards.
• 01 Royal Villa with Private Pool is The Oberoi, Marrakech’s signature villa, spread across 3,810 square feet/353 square metres with views of the olive groves and orange orchards. This two-bedroom luxury residence has a dedicated pantry, a separate living room, private quarters for personnel and bathrooms with views of the villa’s private lawn. The villa also has a garden of 6,770 square feet/629 square metres, with a 36 feet/11 metre long private swimming pool.
Unique Architecture reflecting the majesty of the ancient Islamic and Andalusian heritage.
Gardens: An old orchard with a variety of plants, herbs and century trees
2000 SQM Spa offering traditional Moroccan & Ayurvedic Treatments:
Legendary Oberoi service
78 Suites and Villas with private pools.
Home grown vegetable and herbs.
Spanning a vast 2,000 square metres/21,530 square feet, the spa at The Oberoi, Marrakech is a tranquil, light-filled space, situated on a water body within the orchards. It offers Ayurvedic and Moroccan-inspired treatments in addition to Oberoi signature rituals that harmonise ancient philosophies and modern science. The spa also features a Moroccan hammam, private rejuvenation rooms, a yoga room with an al fresco pavilion, a heated indoor swimming pool (65 feet/20 metres long) and a fitness centre.
Corporate & Celebration Events
At The Oberoi, Marrakech, let us make a special occasion even more special against a backdrop of traditional Moorish architecture and exceptional garden views. Be it a wedding celebration, an anniversary, an engagement or a birthday; take your pick of our indoor and outdoor venues, and leave the rest to us. We can also accommodate corporate functions; from meetings to seminars, incentives, product launches and cocktail receptions. You can entrust every aspect of organisation to our efficient, intuitive team; experienced in managing events to world-class standards.
• Ballroom : Banquet 90 / Reception 120
• Boardroom : 12
• Patio : Banquet 280 / Reception 400
Extra Notable Features
• Cooking classes
• swimming pool
Hotel and restaurant Awards
For the group :
Top 20 Hotel Brands in the World (Ranked 2nd) 2019
Travel + LeisureWorld’s Best Awards
Best Hotel Group 2018
Telegraph Travel Awards 2018, UK
Best Hotel Group 2017
Telegraph Travel Awards 2017, UK
World’s Best Hotel Brand 2016
Travel + Leisure, US, World’s Best Awards