Roger Attias: General manager of Herbert Samuel Hotel in Israel, General manager of The Setai Hotels in Israel
5-star Luxury; LHW
THE SETAI TEL AVIV
History & Story
The Setai Tel Aviv, one of the best hotels Israel has to offer, is an urban resort with 120 luxurious rooms and suites, housed in a meticulously restored Ottoman-era building overlooking Jaffa’sancient port and the Mediterranean coastline.
Situated along the Mediterranean Sea, Tel Aviv coastline and Jaffa Port, The Setai Tel Aviv is a prestigious five-star hotel offering sophistication and tranquility at the crossroads of modern and ancient Tel Aviv-Jaffa. Housed within a historic Ottoman building, once used as a jailhouse.
Main Strengths, Special Touch
Luxury Hotel, suitable for business travelers.
Key sites/activities in the area
Sharon Brunsher : Boutique and studio
Elemento : Furniture, home design and lifestyle shop
Zielinski and Rozen : Tel Aviv’s very own perfumery
Dizengoff Mall – Shopping area
No special space / program for children
No minimum age
• Number of suites : 10
• Number of rooms, (keys) in all : 110
Restaurants & Bars
• The Mediterranee Lounge, a plush, stylish and serene space for those seeking a peaceful respite throughout the day for both work and/or pleasure. Wine and beer are served daily. celebrates the best of Israeli food culture, while also honoring the culinary heritage of Jaffa and the property’s Turkish roots.
• Jaya Chef Restaruant, The Setai Tel Aviv’s lobby-level chef restaurant opens up onto a tree-lined courtyard with daily breakfast and lunch / dinner menu
• The Setai Kishle Bar, serving hand-crafted cocktails and fine international and Israeli wines
• The Hadarim Hall — the largest of the four spaces — sits at 13×14 square-meters and can comfortably accommodate 150 guests. It features a large-scale projection screen that descends from the ceiling, as well as a corresponding video projector. Seating can be arranged banquet-style, theater-style, or in whatever arrangement best suits the occasion.
• The three meeting rooms range from 4×7 to 6.5×7-square-meters, the largest of which can fit up to 50 guests with theater-style seating. The meeting rooms are equipped with flat screen TVs, transportable podiums and stages, high-speed WiFi and all the necessary audio/video trappings to facilitate a successful event.