The Vista at Hilton Tel Aviv
Hayarkon 205, Tel Aviv,
Ronnie Fortis – GM of Hilton Tel Aviv and The Vista at Hilton Tel Aviv
High-End Luxury (No star ranking in Israel).
The Vista at Hilton Tel Aviv – Unlocking Exclusive Tel Aviv Set high above the buzz of the city, in the top floors of the iconic Hilton Tel Aviv, The Vista at Hilton Tel Aviv gives an unrivalled perspective of the Mediterranean and the striking urban skyline. An elevated experience with superior rooms, exclusive features and indulgent, locally-sourced amenities designed to both ease and enhance your stay. Enjoy a bespoke, tailored service from start to finish, from exclusive check-in, to our private 17th floor Vista Lounge to soak in Tel Aviv and unwind. The ultimate window on Tel Aviv, each and every guest room offers a breath-taking sea view and the destination carries through the hotel as we take influences from our city’s rich history and contemporary culture to heighten and enrich your experience with considered and authentic touches, from hand-selected regional wines to our beautiful locally-created signature scent.
Opened May 2017 – Designer Sinan Kafadar.
Personalised service from the moment of check-in. Every room has a private balcony towards the Mediterranean Sea.
Tel Aviv City. Located on the seashore of the Mediterranean, in the top floors of Hilton Tel Aviv and at the heart of the Independence Park.
A minute walk from Dizengoff and Ben Yehuda – main streets of Tel Aviv. 15 minutes away from Jaffa.
Direct access to the beach from the hotel pool area. Situated in the heart of Tel Aviv City’s nightlife restaurant and culture activities.
The word Vista means “view” in Italian. We decided to call the hotel “The Vista” because of the breathtaking panoramic view you will have at The Vista Lounge, and the astonishing view you’ll have from the room balcony.
Kids club available next to the pool.
Kid portions in all restaurants.
Special kids kit waiting in room with shirts & more.
• Number of suites: 42
• Number of Luxury rooms: All
• Number of rooms, (keys) in all: 167
• Chloelys – Renowned chef Victor Gloger is bringing a fresh kosher spin on classic French and Mediterranean dining to this prestigious restaurant.
• Yakimono – For a taste of Tokyo, try the Japanese specialties at the Yakimono Sushi Bar
• The Pool Bar – In spring and summer, our Pool Bar is the perfect spot to enjoy an alfresco lunch with views of the Mediterranean Sea.
• The Lobby Restaurant & Bar – Enjoy full dairy kitchen and a high-end bar.
• Cafe Med – Full Israeli breakfast buffet, Friday dinner and Saturday lunch.
• The Vista Lounge – Exclusive for The Vista guests. Serving full israeli breakfast, light dinner and snacks throughout the day. Breathtaking panoramic view of the Mediterranean.
• Semi-Olympic Saltwater Swimming Pool
• Thai Spa
• Fitness center
• 17 meeting and event rooms with 1,064 sq. m. of pillar-free event space
• Grand Ballroom – Can host up to 1400 participants. Can be divided into 3 by partitions.
• King Solomon – Newly renovated hall, with astonishing Mediterranean sea view.
• Small meeting rooms in the Mezzanine floor from 3pax up to 60pax.
Two attached beautiful sandy beaches, with direct access from the hotel.