Villa Diyafa Boutique Hotel & Spa Morocco
Villa Diyafa Boutique Hotel & Spa
Angle Bani Yadder & Rue Jebala,
Quartier Les Ambassadeurs – 10 220 Souissi
H’ Mark Hospitality
Date of Creation
Hotel General Manager
Mr Harry Leitner, swiss national, together with his wife Yvonne (also swiss) are the hosts at Villa Diyafa.
Both are alumni of reputable hotel schools in Switzerland. They have been working in Europe, Middle East, North and South America. Together they have been managing 5* properties for the last 30 years.
5 star Luxury, member of Relais &Châteaux
Villa Diyafa caters to clients looking for exclusivity, privacy, intimacy and personal service.
It is a niche product specializing in delivering a wide selection of top quality services with added value, highly customized, in a fine, quite, safe and friendly environment.
With our one-to-one service philosophy, our team identifies our guest’s individual preferences and create an attentive stay with experiences difficult to forget.
Villa Diyafa Boutique Hotel & Spa
History & Story
• Villa Diyafa [arabic word for ‘hospitality’] is a new small, luxurious property, located in the Ambassadorial quarter in the affluent suburbs of Rabat, Morocco. With 10 suites and 1 villa it appeals to the individual holiday traveler and the discerning business and ambassadorial guests.
• The property operates in line with the standards of a full scale hotel, however, the ambiance and atmosphere throughout the property is that of a fine private guesthouse.
• Our hotel delivers an experience which is the market’s benchmark of quality, comfort and mental stimulation.
The hotel was conceived to receive a privileged clientele with its spaces inspired by the life and art of Ziryab (789 – 857, who lived in Cordoba-Andalucía, Spain) a universal man known for his artistic sensibility and passion for the art of fine living.
Main Strengths, Special Touch
• Small luxury hotel with an all-suite offer
• New, complete and attractive service infrastructure
• Consistent quality cuisine
• Swiss hotel expertise
• Closest hotel to Royal and ambassadors residences
• 15 minutes from the new business district of Hay Riad (Anakhil Avenue)
• Located in the best residential neighbourhood in the city
Key sites/activities in the area
It’s beautiful mediterranean climate allows visitors to appreciate the streets of the Kasbah des Oudayas,Chellah (remnants of the 14th century Merenid citadel), the Royal Palace, the Hassan Tower (unfinished 10th century old minaret) with the Mausoleum Mohamed V and the Bouregreg throughout the year.
Rabat’s undeniable charm is evident in the Souissi area, a high end, residential suburb of the city where Villa Diyafa and other beautiful buildings sit in a peaceful setting.
The hotel is just 20 minutes from downtown, only 5 minutes away from the Royal Golf Club Dar Es Salam and 10 minutes away from the Royal Equestrian Club Dar Es Salam
The Hotel comprises of 10 Suites (all with king-size beds and 80m2 / 860ft2 of pure luxuryfeaturing a living room, bedroom, large bathroom and dressing room) and a Private Residence.
There are two types of suites:
04 Suite Diyafa, with following services included in the rate:
• Welcome cocktail
• Made-to-order breakfast served in the restaurant
• Nespresso, custom Gourmet Coffee at will
• Harney & Sons tea and infusions at will
• WIFI broadband throughout the hotel
• The Library, exclusive lounge for our house guests
• Access to the fitness room 24H and our semi-Olympic outdoor swimming pool
06 suite Ziryab, the services included in the rate are:
• VIP welcome ceremony (cocktail in suite or terrace accompanied by Moroccan pastries or dates)
• Made-to-order breakfast served in the restaurant or in-suite by the butler
• Minibar offer including water plain or sparkling, soft drinks and juices
• Nespresso coffee
• Harney & Sons tea, infusions
• WIFI broadband throughout the hotel
• A session of 30 minutes massage of your choice (draining or relaxing)
• Access to the fitness room and outdoor pool 24H
• Personalized assistance (Butler) from 7am to 11pm
• Afternoon Tea (tea selection accompanied by an assortment of pastries) served by the butler in suite
• Use of the Library; exclusive space for our house guests only
• Limousine transfer from Rabat airport or main train station on arrival and departure
State of the art technology offers Bluetooth connectivity to your devices, two HD TV sets and other amenities.
The view over the luxurious garden welcomes natural day light into the rooms to ensure the optimum comfort for hosts throughout their stay.
The residence, a private pavilion of Villa Diyafa, is reserved for its most privileged guests.
It features spacious rooms and sophisticated design complimented by top-of-the-line amenities. Within these walls, the large lounge and dining room for 8 persons open out onto a private garden and swimming pool.
From early morning, the spaces are filled with warm natural light to create a perfect relaxing ambiance.
Outdoors: deck terrace, pool (70 m2 / 750 ft2) and a beautiful garden.
Located on the 1st floor, an elegant suite with its spacious dressing room is complemented by a marble clad bathroom including a Jacuzzi, mirror-TV and spacious rain-shower.
Additionally, a room dedicated to well-being including a Moroccan Hammam and a treatment room add to the features of this residence to offer a hospitality space that meets even the highest expectations.
Restaurants & Bars
Restaurant Villa Diyafa : (30 seats + 20 on the terrace)
The focus of the restaurant Villa Diyafa is on freshness and local products: the chef blends European cuisine with flavorful Moroccan specialties.
Serving inside or on the terrace overlooking the garden, fine meats, Atlantic seafood and vegetables from the region are prepared with fresh herbs for a unique culinary experience.
Opens for lunch and dinner. A la carte service. Daily specials.
Bar (18 seats + 20 on the terrace)
The bar invites visitors into a comfortable and refined atmosphere.
Its warm and elegant ambiance allows guests of the hotel and distinguished clientele from the area to meet.
During the afternoon, the bar extends into the Majlis and the garden terraces for afternoon tea.
While in the evening, the bar offers an array of cocktails from around the world.
Opens from 7am to 12pm.
The Library (16 seats +12 on the terrace)
Our hotel’s most locally inspired space is reserved for hotel guests and their invitees.
The Library is a calm and quiet private lounge brought to life with vibrant Moroccan colours and warmed with its natural wood fireplace.
A connecting private working room is also available for guests who wish to relax or work in an even more private setting.
With its interiors inspired by Ziryab, the Library’s collection of books is complemented by an ambient background sound system to further enhance the atmosphere for reading, chatting, and relaxing.
In – Suite dining
In order to provide maximum comfort and to make guests feel at home, our staff are more than willing to deliver dishes to the suites from a special menu featuring everything from international favorites to local specialties or special requests to accommodate any need.
At the heart of the garden, a Seguia stretches in a row, directing the guests to the semi-Olympic outdoor pool. Its wooden deck and outdoor furniture allow for a moment of relaxation.
The spa includes two private suites: One features the traditional Moroccan Hammam, Jacuzzi and massage area.
The other suite with individual steam shower, Jacuzzi bath and a personal Finnish sauna.
We offer all amenities to provide personalized, Moroccan inspired, quality spa services. Everything is foreseen to provide an unsurpassed experience.
The spa, overlooking the pool and garden, also provides an array of other services including a hair salon and a nail bar.
The Fitness room is equipped with a selection of Technogym® equipment that caters to diverse gym regimes of the discerning traveller.
The room provides you with built-in TVs, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth music connectivity as well as fresh fruit and water.
Our training equipment includes:
– Elliptical trainers
– Training Bike
– Multifunction bench for bodybuilding
– Free weight sets
– Aerobic equipment
Corporate & Celebration Events
Only 15 minutes from Rabat’s city centre, Villa Diyafa is an ideal venue for small corporate events, board retreats or professional association gatherings.
Our meeting room of 54m2 / 580ft2 can approximately accommodate up to 20 persons.
Natural daylight flows into this suite that has its own terrace (28m2 / 300ft2) and offers garden view.
The room is equipped with the latest communication and presentations technology, WIFI and video conferencing service.
We are ready to take over the organization of your meeting and corporate events: board meetings, press conferences, seminars, business lunches or dinners and other venues.
In addition, Villa Diyafa is an ideal place for other events such as launches of exclusive products, jewelry exhibitions, fashion shows and intimate weddings. All these organized and catered in our gardens.This space will also host your special seasonal events such as cocktails and alfresco dining in a chic and informal atmosphere.
Capacity up to 150 persons.
Extra Notable Features
Beyond the borders of Villa Diyafa’s gardens, we can offer you a range of activities through our partners in Rabat including:
– Golf at the renowned Royal Golf Club Dar Es Salam golf course located in the beautiful forests only 5 minutes from the hotel.
– Tennis at the Wifaq Club, 4 minutes away from the hotel
– Horse riding at the nearby Royal Menzeh Equestrian Club (10 minutes away).
Hotel and restaurant Awards
• Members of Best Restaurants Maroc
Number of employees