Anantara Quy Nhon Villas Vietnam
Anantara Quy Nhon Villas
Bai Dai, Ghenh Rang, Quy Nhon City,
Binh Dinh Province, Vietnam
Date of Creation
5-star luxury boutique resort
Anantara Quy Nhon Villas
History & Story
Anantara Quy Nhon Villas opened in November 2018 in the emerging city of Quy Nhon on the South Central coast of Vietnam as an all-villa resort set in a private cove. The 26 villas are all ocean-facing and have private infinity-style pools, large deck areas and extensive facilities.
Main Strengths, Special Touch
● Local influences in design, interior fixtures and fittings
● Private beach
A 15-minute drive outside Quy Nhon city centre, surrounded by mountains on three sides and overlooking the bay of Quy Nhon. Close to fisherman’s villages and historic Champa Kingdom ruins.
Key sites/activities in the area
Local fishing villages and floating restaurants; historic Champa Kingdom ruins; local markets; noteworthy pagodas and churches.
Island hopping tours, speedboat rides, kayaking, snorkeling, fishing trips with local fishermen.
● Large swim-up bar in main swimming pool.
● In-villa delicatessen and wine cellar.
● The lobby features original basket boat and old fishing trap-inspired designs.
● The sun rises every morning over the resort providing stunning early morning views.
● Salt library with over 20 flavour varieties to complement lunch and dinner choices.
● The only resort in Quy Nhon to offer Coravin wine preservation techonology.
● Watching the fishermen collecting their daily catches from the shore and seeing the nets full of anchovies being brought onto the beach.
Access to kids’ play zone at neighbouring sister resort.
Water buffalo toy gifts for each child.
26 villas with panoramic views of Quy Nhon Bay
● 2 oceanfront villas (174 sqm)
● 11 beachfront pool villas (170 sqm – 187 sqm)
● 10 ocean view pool villas (160-170 sqm)
● 2 Two bed ocean view pool villas (184 sqm)
● 1 Anantara beachfront pool villas (348 sqm)
● Private pool
● Sundeck with loungers and outdoor shower
● Flat screen TV with Bose sound system
● Indoor study and lounging area
● Daily flowers and fruits
● In-villa wine cellar, deli and Nespresso machine
Restaurants & Bars
• Sea.Fire.Salt. – signature restaurant. Executive Chef Marcus Meeks.
• Highlights include Himalayan salt bricks and a salt library of over 20 flavours, designed to complement relevant dishes on the menus.
• Coravin wine preservation technology.
• Extensive wine and cocktail lists, including local influences.
• In-villa customised deck BBQs and local-style ‘street eats’.• Dining by Design tailor-made dining experiences.
• Anantara Spa with wellness journey programmes and Visiting Practitioners
• Fitness centre with instructor
• Main swimming pool
• Aqua fit classes
• Wellness cuisine
• Daily Tai Chi / meditation / yoga sessions
Corporate & Celebration Events
Beach Weddings & Celebrations
Resort buyout opportunities
Venues and capacities:
Sea.Fire.Salt restaurant (indoor 50 seats, outdoor 20 seats)
Pool Lounge (outdoor 30 seats)
Beach venue for wedding up to 500 people
Extra Notable Features
Viet Vo Dao martials arts classes with the province’s Master of the arts
Anantara’s Spice Spoons Cooking Classes
Yoga at Cham Towers
New keyless technology villa access
Dining by Design, unique custom made dining experiences
Hotel and restaurant Awards
● Condé Nast Traveller Middle East Hot List
● Condé Nast Traveller India Hot List
● Travel & Leisure USA List
● Virtuoso “Best of the Best” Awards: Best Wellness Program
● World Travel Magazine’s Luxury 50 List’
● DestinAsian Magazine’s Annual Luxe List
Number of employees