Auberge Nanuku Resort, Fiji Fiji Islands
Auberge Nanuku Resort, Fiji
11 Nanuku Drive, Pacific Harbour, Fiji Islands
Hotel General Manager
Logan Miller, General Manager
Born and raised in Fiji, Logan Miller has returned to Nanuku Auberge as General Manager. Prior to rejoining Nanuku Auberge Logan Miller served as Director Operations at Calistoga Ranch, an Auberge Resort in Napa Valley. His previous experiences include Director of Food & Beverage at Nanuku Auberge, as well as roles at Four Seasons Sydney and Amangani in Jackson Hole.
Auberge Resorts Collection
AUBERGE NANUKU RESORT, FIJI
History & Story
Originally known as the Nanuku Resort, the property was acquired by Auberge Resorts Collection in 2014. Since the acquisition by Auberge, the boutique luxury resort has expanded to 37 luxury villas, suites & residences.
Thirteen brand new 1, 2 and 3 bedroom villas were completed in early 2019. Additionally, all villas and suites have undergone a full soft goods renovation as of 2015.
Main Strengths, Special Touch
Auberge Nanuku Resort is located in Pacific Harbor. This is considered the adventure capital of the Fiji Islands. With over 50 curated activities, Auberge Nanuku REsort offers a wide variety of activities from private island excursions to shark diving. The cultural immersion programs set Nanuku apart. From cultural tours to a private resort “buddy” who acts as a personal concierge offer an experience unlike any other.
Auberge Nanuku Resort Fiji is located on the the main island of Viti Levu. Considered the adventure capital of Fiji, Nanuku is considered the pristine side of Viti Levu offering a variety of activities, beautiful empty beaches and a pristine coastline.
Key sites/activities in the area
We offer over 50 activities. Our resort is known for cultural immersion and adventure. Our range of activities includes a day on a private island, shark diving, Fijian cooking classes and private waterfall tours. There is something for everyone.
Every family is assigned a resort “buddy” and a resort “mama”. Your buddy represents your personal concierge and activity guide, while your mama is your nannu, offered complimentary!
The Lailai kids club offers a variety of childrens programs. Our children guests are able to partake in marine biology program, learning about all living things in our own coral reef, to zip lining and arts and crafts.
- Number of suites: 12
- Number of Luxury rooms: 37
- Number of rooms, (keys) in all: 37
Restaurants & Bars
- Kanavata Restaurant & Bar: Located at the heart of our resort, offering breakfast lunch an dinner, indoor and outdoor seating and a Fijian Influenced menu.
- The Pool Deck: Offering lunch dining around our infinity pool
- Destination Dining: Offering a variety of special dining venues with a private chef including Nanuku Island, Sunset Point, Nanuku Beach and the Tree House.
- Full service spa including Fijian inspired treatments
- Large Variety of outdoor fitness activities including Rugby, Paddle Boarding and kickboxing
Corporate & Celebration Events
- Indoor and outdoor venues that can accommodate up to 80 people. Auberge Nanuku Resort Fiji is ideal for large family groups to full resort buyouts.
- Pool Deck/Kanavata Restaurant can accommodate up to 50 People as a reception
Extra Notable Features
- Private 2-Acre Island – Nanuku Island which is available for a private island experience or half/full day experience.
- Private Sand Bar, ideal for romantic picnics
- Private Villa Tours
- Private Waterfall hikes exclusive to Auberge Nanuku Resort Fiji guests
Hotel and restaurant Awards
- #1 Resort in FIji 2015
- Nominated Sustainability resort of the Year, Fiji
Number of employees