Banyan Tree Phuket Thailand
Banyan Tree Phuket
33,33/27 Moo 4, Srisoonthorn Rd.,Cherngtalay, Talang, Phuket 83110
Banyan Tree Hotels & Resorts
Date of Creation
26 September 1994
Hotel General Manager
Mr.Sriram Kailasam – Senior Assistant Vice President and General Manager of Banyan Tree Phuket
Sanctuary, 6 star, all-pool villa luxury resort
Banyan Tree Phuket
History & Story
Less than a half hour’s drive from the Phuket International airport and located on the island’s northwest, Banyan Tree Phuket is a glorious spread of elegant Thai architecture complemented with every modern amenity imaginable, and cradled within Laguna Phuket’s exclusive community.
Banyan Tree Phuket garnered 2nd Place at the prestigious Condé Nast Traveler 20th Annual Readers’ Choice Awards, also taking 8th Place for Top 100 Resorts of the World.
Main Strengths, Special Touch
• All-pool villa luxury resort
• 3 different resort within a resort
• catering to couples and families
Banyan Tree is located on the island’s northwest and took less than a half hour’s drive from the Phuket International airport.
Key sites/activities in the area
Adventure Bike Tour, Nordic Walk, Tennis Introduction, Morning Jogging, Beach Volleyball, Trekking Adventure Tour, Weight Training, Aerobox Muay Thai, Aquacise, and Kayak Adventure Tour.
Lagoon activities including water bike, water ball, kayak and stand up paddle
We provide Kids Turtle Club for kids’ activities consisting of fun activities which are Cartoon Drawing, Kids Muay Thai, Balloon making, Board games, Batik painting.
Turtle Club Kids Club offer variety of activities for children from batik making, umbrella making, glass jelly candle making and various arts and crafts. Soft area with TV corner, play area and a nap corner. Also an outdoor playground area is available.
Number of rooms in all: (Banyan Tree Phuket: 135 villas, Banyan Tree Spa Sacntuary: 14villas, and Double Pool Villas: 25 villas)
Banyan Tree Phuket
• 34 Banyan Pool Villas, Garden View
• 10 Banyan Lagoon Pool Villas, Lagoon View
• 36 Signature Pool Villas, Garden View
• 10 Grand Lagoon Pool Villas, Lagoon View
• 23 Signature Two Bedroom Pool Villas, Garden View
• 22 Grand Two Bedroom Pool Villas, Garden View
Banyan Tree Spa Sanctuary
• 12 Spa Pool Villas, Lagoon and garden view, unlimited in-villa massage-foot ritual upon check-in.
DoublePool Villas by Banyan Tree
• 14 One Bedroom Double Pool Villa, Garden View
• 11 Two Bedroom Double Pool Villas, Garden and Lagoon View
• 1 Three Bedroom Double Pool Villas, Garden View
Restaurants & Bars
Banyan Tree’s signature restaurant offering authentic Thai cuisine.
• The Watercourt
An open air restaurant with lagoon view, Asian and Western cuisine.
Al fresco restaurant offers authentic Japanese cuisine by a Japanese Master Chef Shiraishi Kikuo.
• Banyan Café
A casual open air and air conditioned cafe with a tranquil scenery of Laguna Phuket Golf Club.
• Tre restaurant
A combination of French and Vietnamese cuisine.
• In-Villa Dining
A 24 hrs. service in villa dining.
• Pool Bar
Pool side and in-pool dining.
• Lobby Bar
An open air selection of cocktais and champagnes
• Fitness Pavilion • Turtle Club
• Golf • Banyan Tree Gallery
• Bangtao Beach • Spa
• Library • Yoga and Pilates Pavillion
• Tennis Courts
• Swimming Pool
Corporate & Celebration Events
Meeting rooms : Banyan, Angsana North, Angsana South, Cassia, Wine Rack
Extra Notable Features
• Cooking Classes • Couple Yoga Session
• Golf School / Driving Range • Beach Wedding
• Romance • Orchid Garden Wedding
• Sanya Rak Dinner Cruise • Lagoon Deck Wedding
• Dinner of the Senses
• Couples Spa Retreat
• Kayak Adventure Tour
Hotel and restaurant Awards
• DestinAsian Readers’ Choice Awards – Banyan Tree Phuket (3rd consecutive year, 9th win)
• Conde Nast Traveller 18th Annual Readers Travel Awards – The best hotels in Asia & the Indian Subcontinent #8
• Conde Nast Traveller 18th Annual Readers Travel Awards – THE BEST OVERSEAS HOTEL SPAS #8
• Best of The 45 Most Beautiful Hotels in Thailand – Voyages De Reve – Bronze Award
SmartTravelAsia.com 2015 BEST IN TRAVEL POLL – Top 25 Spa Hotels & Resorts #1
• The Best Destination Spa in The World by Travel + Leisure India & South Asia’s Readers Choice Awards 2013 on March 2014
Conde Nast Traveller reader awards – 6th in the ‘Asia & India’ hotel category
Number of employees