Banyan Tree Phuket Thailand
Banyan Tree Phuket
33,33/27 Moo 4, Srisoonthorn Rd.,Cherngtalay, Talang, Phuket 83110
Banyan Tree Hotels & Resorts
Date of Creation
Hotel General Manager
Mr.Sriram Kailasam – Senior Assistant Vice President and General Manager of Banyan Tree Phuket
Sanctuary, 6 star, all-pool villa luxury resort
As the first resort of our brand, we wish to work hard and passionately aim to be the best in class for every Banyan Tree standard.
We want to have empowered associates to create great memories for our guests and generate profit for our shareholders.
Banyan Tree Phuket
History & Story
Sustainability From The Start
Thirty years ago, our founders purchased a vast expanse of coastal land in Phuket, Thailand punctuated by lagoons of the most intense cobalt blue. Only to discover that its beauty came not from Mother Nature, but the pollution by the previous tenant, a tin mine. Rather than walk away, they dedicated themselves to cleansing the acid-laden soil by planting more than 7,000 trees. In doing so, they transformed this ecological wasteland into the first environmentally sensitive Banyan Tree resort in 1994. Since those beginnings our passion and focus on the journey, discovery and the romance of travel remains at the core of our business today.
Main Strengths, Special Touch
- All-pool villa luxury resort
- 3 differentguest experienceswithin a resort
- catering to couples, families & wellbeing
Located at the shores of Bang Tao Bay, Banyan Tree Phuket is just a 20-minute drive away from Phuket International Airport and a 25-minute drive from Phuket town. The Banyan Tree Phuket is part of Asia’s first integrated resort, Laguna Phuket, which consists of five luxury hotels, six palm-fringed lagoons, 600 acres of parkland, three kilometres of pristine beach.
Key sites/activities in the area
- Banyan Tree Spa massages, treatments and workshops. Laguna Golf Phuket and Golf academy.
- Cooking Classes, In Villa BBQ & Picnics, Intimate Dining Experiences.
- Wellbeing Activities such as yoga, Pilates, posture alignment, Muay Thai, Meditation and Weightless Stretch.
- Discover for Good Experiences. Fitness Classes.
Banyan Tree Phuket is spread over 89 acres of lush greenery and offers complimentary bicycles as well as bird watching.
The resort hosts the first Banyan Tree Wellbeing Sanctuary offering the time and space to combine lifestyle enrichment, intimate cultural insights and rejuvenating spa experiences into a single unique journey.
- Ranger’s Club
The Rangers Club opens from 10:00am to 6:00pm daily and provides fun outdoor activities for children. Children aged five and above can earn the Banyan Tree Ranger Status while discovering unique Thai flora and fauna on a morning nature trail, as well as hand and crafts activities like umbrella making, batik painting and flower arrangements led by the recreation team.
• Banyan Tree Phuket
One Bedroom Pool Villa | from 140sqm / 1,506sqft
Spa Pool Villa | One Bedroom | 550sqm / 5,920sqft | Adults Only
Two Bedroom Pool Villa | from 350sqm / 11,48.35sqft
Three Bedroom Pool Residence | 435sqm / 1,427.17sqft
• Banyan Tree Wellbeing Sanctuary
One Bedroom Pool Villa | 140sqm / 460sqft | Adults Only
Banyan Tree Wellbeing Sanctuary offers the time and space to combine lifestyle enrichment, intimate cultural insights and rejuvenating spa experiences into a single unique journey. With the goal to empower and encourage every individual’s Wellbeing potential, our team works closely with each guest on a common goal by nurturing the con‑dent practice of self-care through rituals, nature and culture.
Villa includes: Daily 60min massage per guest, 1 wellbeing consultation, unlimited wellbeing activities
• DoublePool Villas by Banyan Tree
Created for anyone looking for exceptional experiences, DoublePool Villas by Banyan Tree gives you an intimate and serene environment with a luxury of space.
One Bedroom DoublePool Villa | 1,300sqm / 13,993sqft
Two Bedroom DoublePool Villa | 1,500sqm / 16’145sqft
Three Bedroom DoublePool Villa | 2,500sqm / 26,909sqft
Restaurants & Bars
Banyan Tree’s signature restaurant offering authentic Thai cuisine.
• The Watercourt
An open-air restaurant with lagoon view showcasing local fresh seafood.
Al fresco restaurant offers authentic Japanese cuisine by a Japanese Master Chef Shiraishi Kikuo.
• Banyan Café
A casual open air and air-conditioned cafe with a tranquil scenery of Laguna Phuket Golf Club.
Overlooking the Lagoon and surrounded by lush greenery Tre welcomes you to experience Western contemporary dining.
• Lobby Bar
An open-air selection of cocktails and delicious afternoon tea.
- Banyan Tree Wellbeing Sanctuary
- 50 Wellbeing activities to choose from per week
- Wellbeing Center with White Room & Studio. Fitness Pavilion & Yoga Pavilion
- Balanced menus available in all restaurants
Corporate & Celebration Events
- In Villa Weddings at DoublePool Villas
- The Lagoon Deck 454 sqm / 1489.5 sqft Ballroom
- 3 meetings rooms & 1 boardroom
Extra Notable Features
• Cooking Classes
• Couple Yoga Session
• Golf School / Driving Range
• Beach Wedding
• Orchid Garden Wedding
• Sanya Rak Dinner Cruise
• Lagoon Deck Wedding
• Dinner of the Senses
• Couples Spa Retreat
• Kayak Adventure Tour
Sustainability : Banyan Tree was founded with the core value of driving sustainable development therefore we have stopped the vast majority of single-use plastics in the resort.
Stay for Good and join the team for Walk & Talk a weekly beach cleaning activity, or experience Alms Giving with the local monks every month.
Other activities such as Tree Planting and Happy Friday English Classes are also available.
Hotel and Restaurant Awards
- EarthCheck Silver Certification
- Thailand Tatler Best Restaurants 2019 – Tahei
- Travel Weekly Asia Readers’ Choice Awards 2019 | Best Resort | Service Excellence
- Haute Grandeur Global Awards 2019 | Best Pool Villa Resort in Asia
- Haute Grandeur Global Awards 2019 | Best Family Resort in Thailand
- World Golf Awards | Thailand’s Best Golf Hotel 2019
- Best Overseas Hotel of the Year | The Target Taste Awards 2019
Number of employees