Belmond Jimbaran Puri
Belmond Jimbaran Puri
Jalan Uluwatu, Jimbaran
Bali 80361, Indonesia
Date of Creation
Hotel General Manager
Mr. Charles Kneipp
BELMOND JIMBARAN PURI BALI
History & Story
Belmond Jimbaran Puri overlooks one of Bali ’s most beautiful beaches. These talcum-soft sands have everything that travelers dream of in a tropical escape: a vista of the evening sun slipping beneath the horizon, fishermen out at sea, and a laid-back restaurant beside the water where the scent of grilling fish entices you to your table. This Balinese retreat is a place to truly kick back and to let the spirit of the island come to you. Indulge in a massage beside the sea, stretch out on your terrace and inhale the scents of your garden’s tropical flowers. Belmond Jimbaran Puri is located in the heart of Jimbaran Bay, one of the four prime destinations in Bali, and is just 15 minutes from the center of Kuta and Nusa Dua. The resort is ideally located on wide white sandy beach of Jimbaran Bay and offers on-beach cottages with premium views and spectacular 1 bedroom Pool Villas. Its westward facing orientation provides optimum sunset viewing from the beach bar and restaurants.
Date added extensions
Main Strengths, Special Touch
• Built as a balinese village
• Best beach location ever
• Set in an area that retained a true bali feel
Key sites/activities in the area
•Yoga – Hosted in the hotel’s lush gardens or on the beach. Alternatively, activate the body’s energy flow with ancient Tai Chi, or still the mind with a guided meditation.
• Balinese Massage – Combining traditional muscle-soothing techniques with native traditions and Indonesian botanicals.
• Balinese Dance – Join us to master the elegance and intricacy of traditional Balinese dance. This one-hour class is suitable for beginners, and gives a fascinating insight into this ancient, expressive art form.
• Sunset time
• Number of suites:
• Superior Garden View Cottage (6) 90m2 cool oases of timber and marble, Balinese style gate leading to a private walled garden and terrace, king-sized bed, sofa bed in the living room area, private tropical garden seen from floor to ceiling window in Indonesian bathroom, access to the outdoor shower facilities, double sinks.
• Garden View Cottage Suite (28) 100m2 same as above, only larger
• Beach View Cottage Suite (4) 100m2 same as above, only ocean views
• Garden View Pool Cottage Suite (1) 100m2 same as Garden View Cottage Suite, but has private pool
• Beach View Pool Cottage Suite (1) 100m2 same as Beachfront Cottage Suite, but has private pool
• Beach View Two Bedroom Cottage (2) 1502 traditional Balinese materials in a duplex style, king bed on lower level, twin beds in upper room, ensuite bathroom in both rooms, private swimming pool
• One Bedroom Deluxe Pool Villa(19) 350m2 cool marble floors and teak furnishings grace the spacious living area. Recline on the oversized day-bed and look out ontu 6.6×5 meter private pool. Each bedroom enjoys exquisite en-suite facilities. Soak in the black-stone tub filled with fragrant salts.
• Two Bedroom Deluxe Pool Villa (3) 400m2 same as above. The master bedroom has a king size bed, second bedroom offers two twin beds
• Number of rooms, (keys) in all: 64 rooms
• Cottages offer: In-room safe, Hair Dryer, Fresh Flowers, Mini-Bar, Bathrobes & slippers, Bottled Water
Personal Safe, Complimentary Internet access in the room and in public areas, Daily Fresh
Villas also offer: Private Breakfast in the villa or Full Buffet Breakfast in the Restaurant, In-room espresso machine, Butler Service, Daily Afternoon Tea (4PM – 5PM) in the Villa, Newspaper of choice, chosen at check-in, Daily Fresh Fruit, idock station.
Restaurants & Bars
• Tunjung Restaurant – Typical Balinese & Asian cuisine.
• Nelayan Restaurant – Gourmet Mediterranean cuisine & fresh seafood
• Puri Bar – A seaside and poolside bar
• Beach Spa
• Swimming Pool
• Private Beach
• Yoga Class
Corporate & Celebration Events
• Wedding dinner reception
• Birthday party
• Product launching
• Corporate dinner party
Extra Notable Features
Jimbaran Fish market visit – Head to morning market for a flavour of rural Bali. Select your catch your of the day.
Artisan Demonstrations – The island of Bali pulses with an artistic spirit. From the silversmith capital of Ubud to the villages that line the coast.
Herbal Remedies – The Balinese have faith in the healing properties of Mother Nature. Jamu, an Indonesian herbal drink made from the anti-inflammatory herb, tumaric, is one of the most popular concoctions.
Water Sports – Discover the best surf breaks in Indonesia, or take a white knuckle ride on Bali’s jungle rapids
Number of employees