Conrad Bora Bora Nui French Polynesia
Conrad Bora Bora Nui
BP 502 Vaitape, Bora Bora, 98730
Conrad Hotels & Resort (Hilton Worldwide)
Date of Creation
Hotel General Manager
Mr Pisano :
Prior to joining Conrad Bora Bora Nui, Sebastien Pisano served as Director of Operations at Conrad Bangkok, Director of Planning & Development at Conrad Bangkok and Director of Human Resources at Hilton Maldives Iru Fushi Resort & Spa. His previous experience also includes roles at Conrad Maldives Rangali Island, Hilton London Euston, Lucien Barrière Hotels & Resorts, Casino Cannes Croisette and the Hotel Majestic Barrière Cannes.
CONRAD BORA BORA NUI
History & Story
Date added extensions
Main Strengths, Special Touch
Fully renovated resort with unrestricted sunset views ; Views of the lagoon and horizon from all Villas ; Overwater sunset lounge
Located in a private cove on Motu To’opua, Conrad Bora Bora Nui is an idyllic resort secluded from the rest of the island. Lush tropical gardens, the longest stretch of white sand beach in Bora Bora, panoramic water views, and breathtaking sunsets await just a short 20-minute boat ride away from the airport and a 45-minute flight from Tahiti.
Key sites/activities in the area
• Mount Otemanu
• Matira Beach (large public beach area)
• Bora Bora Lagoonarium (private park for snorkeling with sharks and sea turtles)
• Swimming with rays and sharks
• Jet ski island discovery
• The letter “B” does not exist in the Tahitian language. Bora Bora is actually Pora Pora, meaning first born, but early visitors heard it as Bora Bora.
• The ultimate private island escape, Motu Tapu is the most photographed isle in the South Pacific. This tiny motu, just a few hundred yards from the main island of Bora Bora, is best described as the world’s most perfect to relax.
• Tahiti and Her Islands covers over two million square miles of the South Pacific Ocean and is comprised of five great archipelagos with 118 islands.
• There are more hotel rooms in a typical Las Vegas hotel than on all 118 islands of French Polynesia.
• Hawaii gets more visitors in 10 days than Tahiti does in an entire year.
• It’s common to put a tiare (Tahiti’s national flower, a fragrant white blossom) behind one’s ear — left side you’re taken, right if you’re looking.
TAMARI’I KIDS CLUB:
Our kids club comprises two sections: a room with an outdoor play structure for 4 to 7 year-olds and a second adjacent room with a selection of games for ages 8 to 14. Babysitting services are also available.
• Number of suites: 114
• Number of Luxury rooms: 114
• Number of rooms, (keys) in all: 114
Restaurants & Bars
• Iriatai French Restaurant
• Tamure Beach Grill
• Banyan Chinese Restaurant
• Upa Upa Lounge Bar
• Tarava Pool Bar
• Iriatai Wine Bar
• HINA SPA
Perched on the lush tropical hillside of Motu To’opua and boasting a bird’s eye view of the turquoise lagoon and Pacific Ocean below, Hina Spa consists of seven bungalows as well as an open air treatment deck. In addition to signature and couples treatments, enjoy a one-of-a-kind al fresco treatment while taking in the resort’s spectacular “One-Million-Dollar-View” of the lagoon’s many shades of blue.
A state-of-the-art facility includes cardio equipment, full range of weights and a stretching area for staying on track with your daily routine. A 4km track around the resort invites to an exceptionally scenic workout.
Corporate & Celebration Events
The resort features a Banquet Room which caters for and seats up to 60 people. Outdoor functions with beautiful views of the ocean can also be arranged for up to 240 people. Guests can make use of the resort’s free WiFi, audiovisual equipment rental and business services.
Extra Notable Features
• Motu Tapu
Just a five-minute boat ride from the resort, Motu Tapu is Conrad Bora Bora Nui’s own private islet. Perfect for private picnic lunches and snorkeling, intimate beach weddings or romantic dinners, as well as large-scale events.
• Onsite Activities
Complimentary water activities include stand up paddle boarding, kayaking, snorkeling and a miniature golf course. Guests can also arrange water adventures including jet skiing, sailing, kite boarding, scuba diving, and outrigger canoe rides. The resort hosts a variety of daily cultural activities which help guests connect with the culture of French Polynesia.
• Complimentary miniature golf course
Hotel and restaurant Awards
Number of employees