Fairmont Peace Hotel
Fairmont Peace Hotel
20 Nanjing East Road Shanghai 200002 China
Fairmont Peace Hotel Shanghai, owned by Jin Jiang International Group, the largest travel group in China, has been managed by Fairmont Hotels & Resorts since 2010. George Wee, General Manager, has traversed the globe during a storied hotel career which has seen him rounding out his curriculum vitae in top cities including Sydney, Beijing and Shanghai.
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of more than 65 luxury properties around the globe. The luxury brand’s distinctive hotels offer a sense of heritage and sophistication, warm, engaging service and culturally rich experiences.
FAIRMONT PEACE HOTEL
Fairmont Peace Hotel in Shanghai, China, a luxurious Art-Deco masterpiece’, brilliantly reinvented for the 21st century where old fashioned glamour sparkles with a new luster. Situated just at the famous Bund promenade and unrivaled shopping on Nanjing Road, it is the perfect place to explore Shanghai’s spectacular scenery and vibrant lifestyle.
Many celebrates have lived in this hotel, named a few below: Chaplin – the greatest comedy actor; Guglielmo Marconi – winner of the Nobel prize ; Noel Coward – famous British dramatist;
270 rooms, 39 suites
Fairmont room (Courtyard view), Deluxe room (Street view), Fairmont Gold room (Courtyard view), Fairmont Gold Grand room (Street view).
One bedroom Suites (Street view plus part of River view)
Signature suites (River view), Nine Nation Suites (River view)
Restaurants & Bars
• Cin Cin Wine & Cigar Lounge – An intimate lounge that entices you into its warm and welcoming embrace, Cin Cin Wine & Cigar Lounge on the mezzanine level is a sophisticated retreat for sipping premium wines and imported cigars, and a destination to discover the new Shanghai with regular live entertainment.
• Dragon Phoenix – it has reclaimed its status as the premier Chinese restaurant offering quintessential Shanghainese and Cantonese cuisine. The style and ambiance is of classical luxury.
• Jasmine Lounge – A heritage destination for all visitors to Shanghai, offering the finest tea experiences and elegant evening cocktails.
• The Jazz Bar – The Jazz Bar is the only address in China for legendary jazz, carrying guests instantly back to the private clubs of the 20’s and 30’s with its comfortable and authentic decor. The current Old Jazz Band is made up of six veteran musicians whose average is 77. They have drawn an audience for decade of locals, international travellers, celebrities and heads of state such as former US Presidents Jimmy Carter and Ronald Reagan.
• The Cathay Room – A sociable dining experience with elegantly presented modern European home style cuisine and the unrivalled views overlooking the Bund, The Cathay Room has always been legendary in Shanghai and an epicentre for European cuisine.
• Victor’s Cafe – Victor’s is an art deco deli offers a French cafe menu and showcasing the finest hand-crafted pastries and delicacies in Shanghai.
Willow Stream Spa, « Find your energy, find yourself, find Peace… »
In line with the revival of the iconic Fairmont Peace Hotel in Shanghai, Fairmont’s luxury Spa Brand Willow Stream Spa brings to life the vibrancy of cultural diversity for which the city of Shanghai is renowned. Our beauty treatments at our spa are reminiscent of the 1920’s and 30’s glamour with surprising and unique finishing touches.
Hotel Main Awards
• 2012-2013 Most Favourite Hotels Award
• 2013 The Best Suite
• 2013 The Best Historic Hotel
• 2013 Certificate of Excellence
• 2013 The 10th Chrysler Golden-Pillow Award of China Hotel
• 2013 Cin Cin won the Best Hotel Bar and 2013 Shanghai Terrace Festival
To know more about FRHI, please visit www.frhi.com
Fairmont Peace Hotel Shanghai employs 462 persons.