PARK HYATT BANGKOK
Park Hyatt Bangkok
Central Embassy, 88 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan
Hyatt Hotels & Resorts
Date of Creation
Hotel General Manager
Mr. Michael Golden
Luxury Hotel / 5 Star / Park Hyatt Brand
PARK HYATT BANGKOK
History & Story
Located in the heart of Bangkok’s shopping, business and entertainment districts, Park Hyatt Bangkok has been conceived as a sophisticated private residence and an oasis of calm amid the hectic capital. High above the teeming streets, guests will encounter a series of tranquil, rarefied spaces with a warm, residential quality and a refined sense of locale, combining clean, modern lines with artwork and finishes influenced by traditional Thai craft.
12/05/2017 Brand New Hotel
Date added extensions
Main Strengths, Special Touch
-Located in the heart of Bangkok’s key shopping, business and entertainment districts, and above Central Embassy luxury shopping mall.
-Connection with Phloenchit BTS skywalk, convenient access to the hotel from key city streets, 300m to express way, and BTS skytrain stations
-One of the largest guestrooms in the city from 48 to 63 sqm with panoramic windows offering spectacular views
-Penthouse Bar & Grill is a signature dining and entertainment complex covering the 34th – 36th floors with sweeping city views, featuring an international grill restaurant, speakeasy bar, cocktail bar with resident DJ and sky bar.
-A 40-metre saltwater pool with a 25-metre infinity lap-swimming section, surrounded by sun-loungers; cabanas; landscaped, terraced gardens; and dramatic views.
Located in the vibrant heart of downtown Bangkok—among the capital’s key shopping, business and entertainment districts—Park Hyatt Bangkok will be easily accessible for international visitors, only 300 metres from the expressway and 22-km and 27-km drives from Don Mueang Airport and Suvarnabhumi Airport, respectively. Park Hyatt Bangkok will be an ideal base to explore the myriad sights of the city, within walking distance of Erawan Shrine, Jim Thompson House and Lumpini Park, and blessed with direct access to Phloen Chit BTS Skytrain station.
Key sites/activities in the area
•Jim Thompson House
•Chao Praya River
•Wat Pho , Wat Arun, Wat Saket, Wat Traimit
Park King and Twin : Unwind in one of the most comfortable guestrooms in the city (48–63 sq m), with full-height windows showcasing striking views of the city and surrounding parks. (156)
Park Deluxe : Enjoy the splendour of breath-taking views across the city and beyond through full-height corner windows in this 55–85-sq m corner room with a relaxing lounge area. (18)
Park Deluxe Corner : Relax in the serene space of a corner room spanning 68 sq m with superb 180° city views through picture windows, a spacious living area, study and powder room. (16)
Park Suite: This flowing and spacious 68-80 sq m suite graced with stunning city views through full-height windows featuring a separate living room, study and powder room. (6)
Park Deluxe Suite : Awake to panoramic city views through widescreen windows in a refined suite of 66-87 sq m with a separate living room, study area and an additional powder room. (11)
Park Executive Suite : This 93–109 sq m suite framing inspirational city views provides an extra-large king-size bed as well as separate living room, pantry, dining area and powder room. (10)
Diplomat Suite : A premium 115-122 sq m suite offers an inspiring cultured space with soaring views, generous lounge and office area, full pantry with dining area and powder room. (2)
Ambassador Suite : Find peace of mind in an elegant and spacious 167–177 sq m sanctuary high above the city equipped with living room, private gym, kitchen and dining table to welcome your guests. (2)
Presidential Suite : An oasis of complete luxury of a 381-sqm penthouse playground featuring private pools, spa room, private gym, home theatre, dining table and an outdoor terrace. (1)
Restaurants & Bars
•Embassy Room – Level 9 – A 132-seat Western and Asian influenced restaurant specializing in seafood with private dining (decorated with Jim Thompson hand-painted silk wall) and a wood-fired oven with alfresco dining.
•Living Room – Level 9 – 136 seats, including outdoor casual dining and lounge area offering light meals throughout the day, afternoon tea and evening canapés.
• The Bar – Level 10 – Serving premium whiskeys, champagne and classic cocktails at the Butler Bar with counter seating, lounge and communal tables with an outdoor terrace overlooking the city.
• Penthouse Bar & Grill – Level 34 – 36 – The dining and entertainment complex featuring an international grill restaurant (82 seats), chef ’s table, offering intimate dining for up to 8 guests, a cocktail bar (80 seats) with a resident DJ and Sky Lounge offering panoramic city views.
• At the end of a hard day of shopping, sightseeing or work, guests will be able to decompress on the spectacular Pool Deck on Level 9. A veritable green oasis above the urban jungle, the deck will feature a 40 metre (131-feet) outdoor salt water pool, surrounded by sun loungers, cabanas, landscaped, terraced gardens and dramatic views.
• For the ultimate in rest and rejuvenation, guests will be able to escape into the tranquil sanctuary of The Spa on Level 10 and 11, which will feature eight treatment rooms—including two double suites—as well as a relaxation lounge, crystal-steam rooms, laconium dry-heat rooms, whirlpools and ‘experience showers’.
• For more vigorous activity, guests will be able to visit the 24-hour Fitness Centre on the same floor, filled with natural daylight and equipped with the latest strength training and cardiovascular exercise machines.
Corporate & Celebration Events
• Park Hyatt Bangkok provides 12 elegant event venues covering a total of 2,000 square metres (21,528 square feet), and catering to all manner and size of occasion.
• A world-class 540 square metres pillar less ballroom catering up to 800 persons with an exclusive balcony view.
• A residential-style event space with five 32 sq m to 61 sqm meeting rooms, show kitchen, parlour and outdoor terrace.
Extra Notable Features
Hotel and restaurant Awards
• « Most Anticipated Hotel Opening » – Monocle magazine for its « Travel Top 50 » Issued : December 2016/January 2017
Number of employees