Park Hyatt Saigon
2 Lam Son Square, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon)
Member of Hyatt Hotels Corporation, a publicly traded company
5-Star Luxury; Park Hyatt
A French Mansion by the Opera House, Park Hyatt Saigon is a sanctuary of peace in the middle of the dynamic Saigon. It is a refined “home away from home” with residential sophistication and exquisite cuisine. Elegant French colonial architecture combines classic luxury with personalized services and hand-crafted experiences, connecting discerning travelers to the local community.
Completed November 2017 – Renewal of Square 1, our vietnamese/ western lunch/ dinner restaurant
World-class leisure especially for you. Treat yourself to residential sophistication and unparalleled services at Park Hyatt Saigon. Indulge in exquisite cuisines from Vietnamese to Italian, while sipping the most amazing cocktails. Spend time at our Fitness Centre, then relax at Xuan Spa or have a lazy afternoon by the beautiful pool and enchanting garden.
Located in the heart of Saigon, overlooking the elegant Opera House on Lam Son Square, Park Hyatt Saigon is within walking distance of the most popular attractions on historic Dong Khoi Street, Le Thanh Ton Street and Ton That Thiep Street.
Key Attractions within walking distance: Notre Dame Cathedral, Centre Post Office, HCMC People’s Committee, Independence Palace, Ben Than Market
Local, Cu Chi Tunnel & Mekong Delta Tours available via concierge
Among its best-known guests was Adrian Cronauer, a popular radio DJ for the US military, made famous by the movie ‘Good Morning Vietnam!’. His daily radio transmissions were also broadcast from this very site.
We do not have child-specific programming but the property is welcoming to families.
• Number of suites: 23
• Park Suite: #: 9; Size: 70 sqm; View: City/ Garden
• Lam Son Suite: #: 5; Size: 78 sqm; View: City
• Park Deluxe Suite: #: 2; Size: 81 sqm; View: Garden
• Park Executive Suite: #: 5; Size: 110 sqm; View: City
• Presidential Suite: #: 5; Size: 110 sqm; View: City
• Number of Luxury rooms: 33 (including suites)
• Park Deluxe King: #: 9; Size: 41 sqm; View: Garden
• Park Deluxe Twin: #: 1; Size: 41 sqm; View: Garden
• Number of rooms, (keys) in all: 245
• Square 1
• Park Lounge
• 2 Lam Son
• After 5
• Xuan Spa
• 24hr Fitness Center – Personal training available for hire
• Swimming Pool (sunrise to sunset)
• Totaling 1,098 sqm (11,818 sq ft) of versatile meeting space – featuring a 550 sqm (5,920 sq ft) ballroom, six Mezzanine Level meeting rooms, plus one Level 3 function room
• 450 maximum capacity
• $100 Traveller Made property credit can be applied to local tours, transportation, visa processing & expedited customs processing (along with Spa & F&B)
• Local tours can be booked through concierge and added to your room bill
• Complimentary local art tours curated by our concierge team
• 2017 Gold List, Favorite Hotels in the World, Editor’s Choice, Condé Nast Traveler
• 2017 Best in Travel, Hot 25 Conference Hotels, Asia Smart Travel
• 2016 Best City Hotel – Hanoi/Ho Chi Minh City, Readers’ Travel Awards, TTG Asia
• 2016 Best Business Hotel in Ho Chi Minh City, Readers’ Choice Awards, Business Traveller Asia Pacific
• 2016 Gold List, The 50 Best Hotels in the World, Readers’ Choice Awards, Condé Nast Traveler