Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, Andamans, India
Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, Andamans
Radhanagar Beach No 7, Havelock Island,
Andemans-744211, UT of Andaman And Nicobar
The Indian Hotels Company Limited
Stock Exchange. Listed as IHCL as a company.
Date of Creation
Hotel General Manager
Mr. Abnash Kumar is the General Manager of the hotel. He comes with over 18 years of work experience with various Taj Hotels, including the iconic Taj Mahal Palace, Mumbai.
5 Star Luxury Resort
Designed to showcase and nurture the island’s natural resources, the resort is dotted with 50 modern luxury villas on stilts under a canopy of Coconut and Palmyra trees; a contemporary haven built without cutting off a single tree.
Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, Andamans
History & Story
Occupying 46 acres on the famed Radhanagar Beach at Havelock Island, Taj Exotica Resort and Spa, Andamans is a luxurious gateway to a globally significant biodiversity hotspot in the Bay of Bengal. Fringed by strip of mangroves and a river overlooking the beach, the resort is a homage to the secluded Andaman and Nicobar archipelago stretching for 700 kms from the southern tip of Burma towards the north of Sumatra; a magical medley of rainforests, national parks, wildlife sanctuaries, unspoilt beaches and ancient tribal cultures.
Main Strengths, Special Touch
1. Located at Radhanagar Beach – Know as Asia’s best beach,
2. Zero single use plastic resort
3. Only 5 Star resort in the Andamans
The resort is located in South Andaman in Havelock Island, by Pristine Radhanagar Beach.
Key sites/activities in the area
1. Radhanagar Beach,
2. Kalapathar Beach,
3. Scuba Diving,
5. Walk of trees,
6. Game Fishing,
8. Barren Island Tour
The only Five Star hotel in the Andamans,
Based on the Radha Nagar beach – also known as Asia’s best beach.
The resort has a recreational area which consist of activities :
2. Golf Stimulator
4. Board games
• Number of suites: 01 Presidential: The 6000 sq ft two storied Presidential Villa on stilts has a private elevator, living area, powder room, pantry and three bedrooms with en suite bathrooms. A grand ceiling leads up to the master bedroom on the first level which opens out to a stunning 20-meter swimming pool overlooking the beach. The private bar is replenished daily with sumptuous treats, like Earl Grey ganache, hazelnut and dark chocolate mille-feuille, rosewater and lychee macaronade. The villa has access to the beach and butler services, along with all modern amenities
• Number of Luxury rooms: 03 Grand luxury Two-bedroom Pool Villa: The ideal family villa on stilts, this 2860 sq ft residence has a private sitting area and two bedrooms with spacious en suite bathrooms and two vanity units. A private pool overlooks the landscaped gardens, with deck chairs and sofas converting it into a central space to spend invaluable time with the family. The villa is equipped with Wi-Fi internet connectivity and all modern amenities including a personalised private bar, LED Television with international channels and a mini library.
• Number of rooms: 68 Deluxe Villa: Our 1580 sq ft air conditioned villa on stilts with a King size bed features a full-length vanity area flanked by a walk-in closet and a spacious bathroom fitted with a rain shower and a bathtub with a glass channel that looks out at the verdant canopy of trees outdoors. The interiors of the villa are modernist and minimalist with elements of the sea tastefully represented in artwork and amenities. Outside, deck chairs and beds let you soak in the sun while the semi-circular thatched roof inspired by the Jarawa tribe keeps things breezy.
Restaurants & Bars
• Turtle House: Located beside the Olympic-size infinity pool which looks out at the beach, Turtle House is our global grill restaurant, serving wholesome meals with generous servings all day. Its relaxed neighbourhood bistro vibe is perfect for long lunches and breezy dinners under the stars, surrounded by a fragrant, live kitchen. The menu features American, European, Middle Eastern and Indian classics enhanced with local ingredients.
• The Settlers: An intimate community dining experience in a glamorous setting with sensational cuisine, The Settlers is our ode to the immigrant communities that were brought from the mainland to the island over 70 years ago. The concept was extensively researched by Executive Chef who travelled with his team across the Andamans – from Diglipur and Baratang through Rangat and Mayabunder – to collate a diverse menu with secrets from the kitchens of Tamilian, Bangla, Bihari and Keralite communities from India, as well as settlers from Burma and Indonesia.
• Shoreline: The Andaman and Nicobar archipelago’s 572 islands form a part of Indian Ocean coastline that follows the Bay of Bengaland spans Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Sri Lanka and Myanmar. Shoreline devels into the wealth of curries along this diverse cost. The mains offers a decadent culinary snapshot of the incredible variety and techniques of curries across South Asia & India.
• Olympic-length infinity swimming pool
• Jiva Spa, with 06 treatment rooms. Out of which 03 are couple treatment rooms, 02 are single, and one will be ayurvedic treatment room.
• A 24*7 gymnasium (unmanned)
Corporate & Celebration Events
• Banquet: The Deck: Area: 2700 Sq ft
• Capacity: 60 pax
• Seating: Theater, Cluster, Classroom
Extra Notable Features
• Dive center
• Infinity Olympic length Swimming pool
Number of employees