The Reverie Saigon Vietnam
The Reverie Saigon
22-36 Nguyen Hue Boulevard & 57-69F Dong Khoi Street,
Ho Chi Minh City,
Date of Creation
Hotel General Manager
5-star Luxury; Leading Hotel of the World
THE REVERIE SAIGON
History & Story
With a grand opening in September 2015, The Reverie Saigon debuted as the most spectacularly extravagant hotel in Vietnam and as the one and only member property of The Leading Hotels of the World in all of Ho Chi Minh City.
Main Strengths, Special Touch
Furnished in the hotel’s fanciful, eclectic style, all of The Reverie Saigon’s 286 guestrooms pay homage to the Italian passion for exquisite décor, artistry and craftsmanship.
Situated in the cultural and commercial heart of the city, The Reverie Saigon is located mere steps from District 1’s most defining destinations – from heritage museums and iconic landmarks to charming cafés and designer boutiques.
Key sites/activities in the area
Our enviable, central location also means that the city’s most-visited landmarks – including the French colonial Opera House, the neo-classical Central Post Office, the historic Reunification Palace and Ho Chi Minh City Museum – are just a short stroll away.
Renowned Italian brands furnished the rooms and suites of both the hotel and residence and set the ambience with exquisite and, in some cases, one-of-a-kind pieces.
• Number of suites: 62
• Number of Luxury rooms: four Designer Suites, one Saigon Suite, one Reverie Suite
• Number of rooms, (keys) in all: 286 rooms and suites
Restaurants & Bars
• Cafe Cardinal
Continental during the day & contemporary French in the evening, Chef Fabrizio Valdetara
• R&J Italian Lounge & Restaurant
Italian, Chef Tonino Giglio
• The Royal Pavilion
Chinese, Chef Li Kim Wa
• The Long
Asian & Western, Executive Chef Giovanni Parrella & Chef de Cuisine Enrico De Martino
• The Deli
Delicatessen & Patisserie, Executive Chef Giovanni Parrella & Executive Pastry Chef Francesco Mino
• The Spa encompasses 1,200 square metres. With ten private treatment rooms, separate men’s & women’s steam and sauna facilities, a beauty salon, as well as a hair salon, the city’s most luxurious spa, present an oasis of calm and rejuvenation in the heart of bustling Ho Chi Minh City.
• Fitness Centre, Level 6
• Swimming Pool, Level 6
EXTRA NOTABLE FEATURES
Airport and Visa Services
The Reverie Saigon offers a range of services to make your arrival and departure from the city as smooth and efficient as possible.
Upon arrival at Tan Son Nhat International Airport, you’ll find our airport representative on hand by pillar no.8 to welcome you and whisk you to the transportation of your choice (whether a taxi or pre-arranged private car service).
Book our VIP Arrival Service at least 24 hours in advance and can enjoy the following services in addition to the above:
• Meet-and-greet at your arrival gate
• Escort to Immigration & expedited service
• Assistance with luggage retrieval at baggage claim area
• Escort through Customs
For those who’ve not yet booked accommodations and/or transportation, our team at The Reverie Saigon’s airport counter – at kiosk no.14 just outside the Arrivals terminal – will be happy to assist on the spot.
For departures, if you’ve arranged car service with us, we’ll meet you curbside at the airport to assist with your luggage, accompany you to the designated airline counter and escort you to the security checkpoint.
Book our VIP Departure Service at least 24 hours in advance and enjoy the following services in addition to the above:
• Expedited security check
• Expedited Immigration service
• Expedited luggage screening
• Escort to designated gate or airport lounge
Please contact our Concierge team to inquire about pricing for our VIP Arrival and Departure Services and to book. Or visit our Transportation page to arrange your private car service.
We can also assist you with the visa application and issuing process, including providing the necessary approval letter. You will need to request this letter prior to your arrival in Vietnam, and in most cases, it takes between 4 to 5 working days. You will also need to have a valid passport and 2 additional passport-size photos.
Guests will be greeted and assist with fast collect visa at Immigration office and luggage. This service is strongly recommended otherwise wait times can be significantly longer.
– Approval letter: VND 300,000++ (around 16 Net USD) per person (for normal cases).
– Fast track service: VND 1,200,000++ (around 63 Net USD) per person.
– Visa stamp fee: USD 25 (this must be paid to the immigration office in cash)
– Fees are subject to a 5% service charge and 10% VAT and can be paid in advance.
Corporate & Celebration Events
The Reverie Saigon is the perfect venue for any event – whether it be a private board meeting, a multi-day global conference, a lavish wedding or the grandest social event of the season. From the stately splendour of the La Scala ballroom to the contemporary décor of our more intimate function spaces, each space exudes world-class sophistication and comes with an incomparable location, meticulous attention to detail and seamless service from our highly experienced team, ensuring the most memorable of events.
Hotel and Restaurant Awards
Voted No.4 among 50 Best Hotels in the World and No. 1 Best Hotel in Asia
Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ choice award 2017
• Condé Nast Traveler – The 2016 Hot List
• TripAdvisor – Travelers’ Choice Awards 2016 – Top 25 Luxury Hotels in Vietnam
• TripAdvisor – Travelers’ Choice Awards 2016 – Top 25 Hotels in Vietnam
• Travel + Leisure – 12 Penthouse Perches to Swoon Over
• Town & Country – Top 83 Hotels in World 2016
• Booking.com – Award Winner 2015
Number of employees