The Reverie Saigon 22-36 Nguyen Hue Boulevard & 57-69F Dong Khoi Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam www.thereveriesaigon.com
Date of Creation
Hotel General Manager
5-star Luxury; Leading Hotel of the World
THE REVERIE SAIGON
History & Story
With a grand opening in September 2015, The Reverie Saigon debuted as the most spectacularly extravagant hotel in Vietnam and as the one and only member property of The Leading Hotels of the World in all of Ho Chi Minh City.
Main Strengths, Special Touch
Furnished in the hotel’s fanciful, eclectic style, all of The Reverie Saigon’s 286 guestrooms pay homage to the Italian passion for exquisite décor, artistry and craftsmanship.
Situated in the cultural and commercial heart of the city, The Reverie Saigon is located mere steps from District 1’s most defining destinations – from heritage museums and iconic landmarks, to charming cafés and designer boutiques.
Key sites/activities in the area
Our enviable, central location also means that the city’s most-visited landmarks – including the French colonial Opera House, the neo-classical Central Post Office, the historic Reunification Palace and Ho Chi Minh City Museum – are just a short stroll away.
Renowned Italian brands furnished the rooms and suites of both the hotel and residence, and set the ambiance with exquisite and, in some cases, one-of-a-kind pieces.
• Number of suites: 62 • Number of Luxury rooms: four Designer Suites, one Saigon Suite, one Reverie Suite • Number of rooms, (keys) in all: 286 rooms and suites
Restaurants & Bars
• Cafe Cardinal Continental during the day & contemporary French in the evening, Chef Fabrizio Valdetara
• R&J Italian Lounge & Restaurant Italian, Chef Tonino Giglio
• The Royal Pavilion Chinese, Chef Li Kim Wa
• The Long Asian & Western, Executive Chef Giovanni Parrella & Pizza Chef Ciro Sorrentino
• The Deli Delicatessen & Patisserie, Executive Chef Giovanni Parrella & Executive Pastry Chef Francesco Mino
• The Spa encompasses 1,200 square metres .With ten private treatment rooms, separate men’s & women’s steam and sauna facilities, a beauty salon as well as a hair salon, the city’s most luxurious spa presents an oasis of calm and rejuvenation in the heart of bustling Ho Chi Minh City.
• Fitness Centre, Level 6
• Swimming Pool, Level 6
Corporate & Celebration Events
The Reverie Saigon is the perfect venue for any event – whether it be a private board meeting, a multi-day global conference, a lavish wedding or the grandest social event of the season. From the stately splendour of the La Scala ballroom to the contemporary décor of our more intimate function spaces, each space exudes world-class sophistication and comes with an incomparable location, meticulous attention to detail and seamless service from our highly experienced team, ensuring the most memorable of events.
Hotel and restaurant Awards
• Condé Nast Traveler – The 2016 Hot List • TripAdvisor – Travelers’ Choice Awards 2016 – Top 25 Luxury Hotels in Vietnam • TripAdvisor – Travelers’ Choice Awards 2016 – Top 25 Hotels in Vietnam • Travel + Leisure – 12 Penthouse Perches to Swoon Over • Town & Country – Top 83 Hotels in World 2016