andBeyond Vira Vira – Relais & Châteaux Chile
andBeyond Vira Vira – Relais & Châteaux
Parcela 19-22a Quetroleufu, Pucón, IX Región
Privately owned shareholder company
Date of Creation
Hotel General Manager
After vacationing in the lake region for years, the Swiss financier Michael Paravicini decided to open the kind of hotel he personally wished to stay in.
5-star Boutique Hotel – Relais & Chateaux
To position the hotel as recognized leader in the small boutique hotels across latin america. The promotion is mainly done through our own comercial representatives in the US, Brazil, Australia, UK and France.
andBeyond Vira Vira – Relais & Châteaux
History & Story
It was love at first sight in 2013 when we came across this virgin property, with its native and mystic forests, the natural lagoon and its beautiful location right along the shores of the Liucura river. This love helped us to bring our dreams to life and to build this unique Hotel for our guests. We chose Hotel andBeyond Vira Vira as the name of our hotel because it best represents our vision : it is not just a Hotel but also home to a complete farm which pursues high ecological standards. We work on tailor daily excursions and activities to your preference of peace and recreation. The Vira Vira Hotel brings a new concept of vacation to life, we call it “The Elegance of Adventure”.
The Hotel has been designed by the owners to offer spacious, luxurious and above all very cozy and comfortable suites.
Main Strengths, Special Touch
The 40 ha farm provides fresh, healthy and delicious food to our guests and an interesting insight into the operations of a modern farm and cheese dairy.
Our rates include the entire experience at Hotel Vira Vira: accommodations, daily excursions based on the preferences of our guests, all meals and choice of beverages.
The Relais & Châteaux andBeyond Vira Vira is set in a beautiful and unique location close to Pucón, Chile. It features a 23ha native park along the shores of the Liucura River. The picturesque city of Pucón, situated at the foot of the active Volcano Villarrica, turns in a melting point for numerous tourists and offers an unrivaled number of activities surrounded by breathless views and landscapes.
Key sites/activities in the area
Nature: horseback riding, hiking at National Park Villarica, biking tours, ascending volcano’s,…
Water: river rafting, kayaking, sailing and boat ride, fishing, paddle…
Winter: trekking, skiing and snowboarding in Pucon, huskies sledding,…
Discover fun activities at Vira Vira : Chilean style horseback riding experience with “Huasos” (Chilean Cowboys), rafting down the river while a professional photographer taking pictures of you, discover our cheese dairy or take part in a cooking class with our Chef !
Children aged 12 and over are welcome. An extra bed for under 17 year olds can be added to your room at 60% standard rate. Off peak, children pay 75% standard rate for their own room. Horseback rides and nature walks are ideal for children.
• Number of Hotel Rooms: 6
Cozy yet spacious Suites right at the Hotel main building. Each room has been carefully designed and individually decorated and features a large bathroom (12 m2). All rooms overlook the lagoon and have a beautiful view to the river Liucura and fantastic orientation to the morning sun.
• Number of Villa Suites (75 m2): 12
Terrific Suites right at the shore of Liucura River or with a majestic view to the Villarrica Volcano. All Suites are a short walk away from the main Hotel building and offer unrivalled comfort and ambiance. Each Suite comes equipped with an individual fire place, living, large bathroom, terrace overlooking the river or the Volcano and with an outdoor hot tub to enjoy the clear and unmatched Chilean skies at night.
• Number of rooms (keys) in all: 18
Restaurants & Bars
• Chef : Alberto Damian Fernandez Dupouy – Maître d’Hotel : Cédric Vinckier
• Everyday our Chef and Maître prepare together a selection of two full menus, carefully composed and lovingly arranged, which are accompanied by hand picked wine. The Chef’s cuisine is a blend of local and ancient indigenous recipes coupled with a modern touch. The truly fresh, healthy and delicious ingredients are provided by our 40 ha farm.
• Our rates include the entire experience at Hotel Vira Vira, including all meals and choice of beverages (all inclusive).
• Massage room
• Yoga room
• Private outdoor baths
• Hot tubs situated along the river shore with a unique view.
Corporate & Celebration Events
• Seated 20 guests ; or 50 guests for cocktails
• Fully equiped conference room for 20 guests with fibre optics internet, video and music installation
• High end corporate incentive trips
• High end board meetings and product launches
Extra Notable Features
• Hacienda Experience : day on the farm, the art of making cheese, cooking class and yoga room.
• In the area of Pucon : unique trekking, horseback riding, river rafting, kayaking, ascension to the volcano’s…
Hotel and restaurant Awards
• Member of Relais & Chateaux
• Member of BOP (Best of Patagonia)
• Certificate of excellence Tripadvisor
Number of employees
Low season 45 ; high season 80