Belmond Palacio Nazarenas
Belmond Palacio Nazarenas
Plaza Nazarenas 276, Plazoleta Nazarenas
Cusco – Peru
Date of Creation
Hotel General Manager
Mr Arturo Schwarz
5 Star Luxury Hotel
Corporate development strategy
BELMOND PALACIO NAZARENAS
History & Story
Set in a tranquil plaza behind Cusco’s main square, this restored 17th-century palace and convent is now one of the city’s most exclusive hotels. An irresistible mix of ancient and modern, it blends Inca walls, a cloistered courtyard and ancient fountain with a fabulous spa, the city’s first outdoor pool and a cutting-edge restaurant.
Senzo restaurant has been renewed on march 2014.
Main Strengths, Special Touch
•Exclusively located blocks away from Cusco’s Plaza de Armas, the city’s main square.
•55-suite hotel with a wealth of indulgent luxuries.
•Personalized service: butler, concierge, tailored-made spa treatments.
•Best and most complete leisure facilities in Cusco: only outdoor heated pool in the city, spa, business & entertainment centre, chapel, restaurant, bar, organic garden, boutiques and library.
•Recognized as the best hotel in Peru and one of the best in the world by TripAdvisor (Travellers’ Choice Awards).
The hotel is located on the tranquil Plaza Nazarenas, home to the excellent Museum of Pre-Colombian Art, displaying a collection of pottery, gold and jewellery spanning nearly 3000 years.
Key sites/activities in the area
Stay at Belmond Palacio Nazarenas and be perfectly positioned to discover countless things to do in Cusco. You only have to step outside to explore the captivating history and culture of this UNESCO World Heritage Site. Or stay closer to home activities within the hotel abound.
We’ve preserved all that is precious: original Inca stonework, colonial frescos and gold-framed paintings. And yet, upon entry a contemporary Cusco comes to the fore. Discover a fabulous spa, the city’s first outdoor pool and daring cuisine from leading Peruvian chefs.
•CHILDREN’S BATH TIME
Let our butler prepare a relaxing bath with a soothing herbal mixture that will help calm little ones for sleep.
•CHILDREN’S DRESSING-UP TIME Children can have fantastic fun putting on traditional Cusco costumes and visiting attractions in the city including Koricancha, the Incan Temple of the Sun, the massive fortress of Sacsayhuaman, and the mysterious Qenqo temple.
•KIDS’ CLUB: Children can enjoy a variety of games, toys, books or movies.
Number of rooms, (keys) in all: 55 suites
• 10 Junior Suite : 322-398ft2
• 12 Studio Suites From 430 to 645ft2
• 11 Deluxe Studio Suites : Views of our internal gardens and pool area, and some of them have a terrace. from 570 to 699 ft2
• 3 Inca Studio Suites They include original Inca features and courtyard view. From 452 to 516 ft2
• 6 City View Studio Suites Size from 452 to 592 ft2
• 4 Deluxe City View Studio Suites They have a unique view of the San Blas neighborhood besides of being the best located rooms. Size from 710 to 796 ft2 / 66-74m2
• 6 One Bedroom Suites: All rooms overlook the hotel gardens. 731ft2
• 1 Colonial Arch Suite View of the main courtyard and its fountain of the XVI century. 667ft2
• 1 Nazarenas Suite : Original home of the Mother Superior. 742ft2
• 1 Palacio Suite Spacious private terrace. 1,399ft2
Restaurants & Bars
Belmond Palacio Nazarenas understands the importance of successfully hosted meetings and events. We offer offers a unique atmosphere for all types of meetings, events and conferences. Passion and dedication are our best ally.
An ideal and unique place to celebrate and implement any type of events.
Corporate & Celebration Events
• Incentives, team building, weddings and social events, private parties
• Available meeting spaces: 6
• Breakfasts, coffee break, buffets, grill, brunchs, cocktails
Extra Notable Features
• Tea Time
• Cooking classes with wine
Hotel & Restaurants Awards
•Travel+Leisure – World’s Best Awards 2016 – #5 in the “Best City Hotels in Central and South America”. Score 93.12
•Trip Advisor – Travellers’ Choice Awards 2016 – “Top 25 Hotels-South America”- # 5 Top Hotel.
•Trip Advisor – Travellers’ Choice Awards 2016 – “Top 25 Hotels-Peru”- # 1 Top Hotel.
•Condé Nast Traveller (UK) – Readers’ Travel Awards 2015 – #20 in the The Best Hotels in Americas and Caribbean. Score 73.86
•Trip Advisor – Travellers’ Choice Awards 2015 – “Top 25 Hotels in the World”- # 5 Top Hotel.
•Trip Advisor – Travellers’ Choice Awards 2015 – “Top 25 Hotels-South America”- # 1 Top Hotel.
•Trip Advisor – Travellers’ Choice Awards 2015 – “Top 25 Hotels-Peru”- # 1 Top Hotel.
•Trip Advisor – Travellers’ Choice Awards 2015 – “Top 25 Luxury Hotels – World”- # 10 Top Hotel.
•Condé Nast Traveler (US) – Readers’ Choice Awards 2014 – #11 in the “Best Hotels in Central & South America”. Score 87.917
•Travoline – Top 10 Best Rated Luxury Hotels in the world – #1 Top Hotel.
•ReviewPro – Top Luxury Hotel & Brand Report 2013 – “2013 Top 5 individual hotels” – #1 Top Hotel. Score 99.2%
•Trip Advisor – Travellers’ Choice Awards 2014 – “Top 25 Hotels in the World”- # 11 Top Hotel.
•Trip Advisor – Travellers’ Choice Awards 2014 – “Top 25 Luxury Hotels in the World”- # 17 Top Hotel.
2013 – 2012
• Conde Nast Traveller (UK) – Hot List 2013
• Conde Nast Traveler (US) – Hot List 2013: “The 154 best new hotels in the world”
• Travel + Leisure – It List : “The Best New Hotels 2013”
• Luxury Travel Advisor – “Best New Luxury Hotel in Latin America”
• World Luxury Hotel Awards – Country winner -“Luxury Boutique Hotel”
• Fodor’s 100 Hotel Awards – “Royal Pedigree”- Award for Hotels with royal past
Number of employees