Luxury Wine Hotel | Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
History & Story
After living and working in Switzerland all of our lives, a group of friends decided it was time to pursue our dream of owning a vineyard and living abroad. We searched for the perfect destination to start our new life and discovered the fertile ground of Mendoza.
The moment we saw the vast property with it’s incredible views of the mountains and the star-filled sky above at night, we just knew that this was where we wanted to stay and make our dream a reality.
So in 2009, twelve of us including grandparents, grandchildren, brothers and sisters, picked up and moved to Argentina to create what is now Entre Cielos Luxury Wine Hotel + Spa, the place we always imagined “between the skies.”
Main Strengths, Special Touch
Located in one of the largest wine regions in Latin America, Entre Cielos sits on 8 hectares in the Mendoza countryside overlooking Malbec vines and the snowcapped Andes offering a Modern Mendoza Experience.
The luxury boutique hotel boasts 16 uniquely designed rooms including a one-of-a-kind ‘Vineyard Loft” that rises high above the vineyard featuring an outdoor jacuzzi tub and unparalleled star gazing through numerous skylights!
Entre Cielos, a member of Small Luxury Hotels, also boasts Latin America’s first authentic six-stage circuit hamam spa, as well as has three labels of their very own Malbec including the award winning Gran Marantal (voted one of the 20 best Malbecs in 2013).
Lujan De Cuyo, Mendoza Argentina
Key sites/activities in the area
Wine Tasting throughout Region, Horseback Riding, Hiking & Biking, Gourmet Restaurants, White Water Rafting, Swimming, Kayaking.
Children over the age of 12 are welcome at Entre Cielos
• Number of suites: 6
• Number of Luxury rooms: 1
• Number of rooms (keys) in all: 16
Restaurants & Bars
• Katharina Bistro serving Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
• The Beef Club – Traditional Asado offered
• Daily Wine Tastings & Cocktail Program
• Traditional Hamam + Spa
• Outdoor Swimming Pool & Jacuzzi
• Outdoor Fitness Circuit
Corporate & Celebration Events
• SUM – meeting room with all technological equipment
• Private Events can be coordinated directly with our in house events coordinator
Extra Notable Features
• Cooking Classes with our Asador
• Zen Garden
• Yoga Retreats
Hotel and restaurant Awards
• Argentina’s Leading Boutique Hotel
• World’s Best Spa Boutique Hotel – 2014
• Best of Wine Tourisim -2014