Hotel Emiliano São Paulo Brazil
Hotel Emiliano São Paulo
Oscar Freire Street, 379,
Date of Creation
June 2, 2001
Hotel General Manager
5 Star Boutique ; Luxury Brand : LHW
Hotel Emiliano São Paulo
Main Strengths, Special Touch
What best defines the Emiliano is the attention to details. Everything is thought out and carefully prepared for your well-being and comfort. From welcoming environments and personalized service to a very friendly hotel staff, you are welcomed here to feel at home.
Located in the heart of Jardins, at Rua Oscar Freire, address which is also a symbol of the city, the hotel is surrounded by art galleries, renowned restaurants and a variety of shops, for easy access to what you need.
Key sites/activities in the area
Galleries, Restaurants, Shops
No restriction to children age
- Number of rooms- 56 rooms
- 01 Executive Suite – The suite has 84 square meters and King size bed. There is 40” LED Smart TV, Apple TV, DVD and home theater 5.1 digital surround, 32” LED Smart TV, DVD player in the bedroom, extra large 850 grams towels, Egyptian cotton bed linen and Hungarian goose down pillows, an English Victorian style bathtub and shower, Japanese toilet, workstation, individual safe boxes and Charles Eames Armchair and Italian leather sofa in the living room and a dining table and half-bathroom.
- 01 Cubo Suite- The suite has 135 square meters featuring the mezzanine, bedroom and master bathroom with an unique English Victorian style bathtub. On the ground floor there is a living room, private heated pool, working desk, a dining table and a half-bathroom. This Suite is located on the top floor inside a glass cube with 180° view of São Paulo city.
- 18 Emiliano Suite – The suite with 84 square meters in two spacious ambiances, the bedroom is separated from the living room, with a King size bed and view to Oscar Freire Street. There is equipment of sound and tv the same that Executive Suite, plus 19” LCD TV above the bathtub. Carrara marble bathrooms, Victorian style bathtub, Japanese toilet, workstation, individual safe boxes with laptop accessibility and Charles Eames Armchair and Italian leather sofa in the living room.
Restaurants & Bars
- Emiliano Restaurant, led by our talented Milanese Chef Andrea Montella, presents a contemporary Italian cuisine.
- Lobby Bar – The Lobby Bar is simultaneously sophisticated and unpretentious. Its unique decor enhances the hotel’s hospitality with personality and harmony.
- Champagne Bar & Caviar –The most complete champagne selection with over 80 brands.
- Brunch – One of the best Brunches in São Paulo, the Emiliano offers an exclusive menu of classic dishes, delicious finds of local cuisine and unique creations by the Chef.
- Spa Santa Pele – A welcoming ambience with intimate touch, designed to relax body and mind, with an outdoor area, two Japanese baths, shower, vertical green wall deck and long chairs.
- Fitness – Open 24 hours, this space is fully equipped for you to perform any physical activity such as functional or strength training and aerobic workouts. The fitness center has an outdoor area overlooking the Oscar Freire street.
Corporate & Celebration Events
- Emiliano Room- The Emiliano has a 125 sq meters (1,345.48 sq ft) area and a six-meter (19.69 ft) high-ceiling allow for flexible layouts in harmony with lounge spaces during the event.Capacity max :70
- Mezanino Room – The Loft room with a total area of 104 sq meters (1,119.44 sq ft.It is divided in two rooms, a 66 sq meters (710.41 sq ft) main room and a 38 sq meters (409.02 sq ft) adjacent room – the Private Room – which may be used as a support room or part of the event layout.Capacity max :70
- Presentation Room –There is table with network access for notebooks, 2 50 inches LCD TVs, video camera with follow-me feature, electronic whiteboard, equalized system and acoustic insulation.Capacity max:15
Hotel and restaurant Awards
- 2018 – Meal of the year – Veja Comer & Beber – Emiliano Restaurant
- 2017 – Best Urban Hotel Awards 2017
- 2016 – American Express FINE HOTELS & RESORTS Member
- 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012: Travelers Choice Award Winner – Trip Advisor
- 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012: Award of Excellence – Wine Spectator – Emiliano Restaurant
Number of employees