Hotel Fasano Sao Paulo
Hotel Fasano São Paulo
Vittorio Fasano 88
São Paulo – SP – Brazil 01414-020
Privately Owned (Fasano Family + JHSF)
Date of Creation
Hotel General Manager
5-star Luxury Hotel. Member of the Leading Hotels of the World (LHW) and represented in Europe by ROOM 701 Hotels Collection
Already famed in Brazil for gourmet restaurants, the Fasano family has opened the Hotel Fasano São Paulo. As discreet as it is posh, the red-brick hotel is situated in the city’s most fashionable neighbourhood, the Jardins district.
HOTEL FASANO SAO PAULO
History & Story
The most charming hotel in São Paulo is also the realization of a long-standing dream for the Fasano family, a name that has been synonymous with fine dining and hospitality in the city for over 100 years• The architectural project, by Isay Weinfeld and Marcio Kogan, boldly recreates the 1930´s style blending a contemporary aesthetic with rich textures and classic details, such as travertine marble walls and an English brick façade.
The hotel is also home to two of the brand’s most iconic properties: the Fasano restaurant, long considered the best Italian restaurant in South America, and Baretto, an intimate live music and jazz bar. Nestled between Avenida Paulista and Avenida Faria Lima, two iconic thoroughfares, Hotel Fasano is located in Jardins, the city’s most beautiful neighbourhood.
The work of architects Marcio Kogan and Isay Weinfeld, the hotel offers a contemporary interpretation of mid-century European design.
Main Strength, Special Touch
Baretto bar with its discretely cozy atmosphere where blues and bossa nova compose the menu.
The Fasano restaurant with its elegant ambiance and refined gastronomy.
The hotel’s neighbourhood with brands like Armani, Louis Vuitton, Tiffany, Bulgari, Versace, Cartier, Dior…
Located in São Paulo’s charming Jardins neighborhood, the hotel is steps away from many of the best shopping and dining destinations in the city•
Key sites/activities in the area
Hotel Fasano is located in the Jardins neightborhood, between Bela Cintra and Haddock Lobo streets, the city’s luxury shopping hub•
On Saturdays, visit Benedito Calixto, the city’s version of Paris’ Marché aux Puces. Have a post-shopping beer in the bars that line the square. Praça Benedito Calixto.
Order a pastel (a classic Brazilian pastry) and watch the bustle of this weekly Thursday market. Rua Barão de Capanema.
Fasano Bambini (Special program for children)
• 24 superior rooms (375 ft² / 35 m²)
• 26 deluxe rooms (480 ft² / 45 m²)
• 6 suites (815 ft² / 75 m²)
• 2 deluxe suites (1184 ft² / 110 m²)
• 2 two-bedroom suites (1290 ft² / 120 m²)
• All with panoramic view on the jardins
• Rooms adapted for disabled guests that Require special needs
• Smoke free hotel
Restaurants & Bars
Since 1990, the elegant ambiance has been the scenario for a voyage to Italian cuisine tasting and refined gastronomy. Open from Monday to Saturday for dinner service and includes a private mezzanine for up to 26 people.
• Nonno Ruggero
Nonno Ruggero is Rogerio Fasano’s interpretation of an authentic Italian trattoria. Located on the first floor, it basks in a more informal atmosphere, with an enjoyable porch jutting over vittorio Fasano street. Open every day for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Considered the number one bar in the world by the English “wall paper” magazine, Baretto has a discretely cosy atmosphere suitable for a jazz bar, where blues and bossa nova are part of the menu.Open from Monday to Friday from 7:00 p.m. and Saturdays from 8:00 p.m., until the last customer.
• Lobby bar
The most elegant meeting point in São Paulo. located right next to the hotel`s entrance• It serves cocktails, appetizers and light meals all throughout the day
• Heated in-door swimming pool
• Sauna and steam room
• 2 Japanese ôfuro bathtubs
• Renata de Abreu spa with 5 rooms for a wide range
• Of therapies
• Fully equipped fitness centre
• Beauty services upon request
Corporate & Celebration Events
• Fully equipped business centre with multimedia resources and video conference
• 4 rooms available (4–35 people per room)
• Nonno Ruggero – upon request
• Baretto Bar – upon request
• Private mezzanine of the Fasano Restaurant – upon request
Extra Notable Features
• Movie theatre, 5 minutes from the hotel
• Luxurious shops around
• Many restaurants and bars in the neighbourhood
• VIP pets, Fasano Bambini with welcome kids, Personal Trainer, a 100 year experience in gastronomy with a Italian chef, recognized SPA.
Hotel & Restaurants Awards
• 2012 Wallpaper Magazine #1 Best Hotel Bars of the World
• 2012 Monocle Most Charming Hotel in the World
• 2010 Condé Nast Traveler Voted #14 Reader’s Choice Awards
Number of employees