Imanta Resort Punta de Mita Mexico
Imanta Resort Punta de Mita
Montenahuac Lote L, Higuera Blanca, Nayarit,
Date of Creation
Hotel General Manager
Jorgen Jorgensen – borned in Denmark with more than 30 years in the travel industry representing properties in Europe, Africa and Mexico.
5 Star Luxury Resort Boutique
LUXURY BRAND : Relais & Chateaux, Virtuoso, SELECT.
IMANTA WITHIN THE LAST 10 YEARS, HAS EARNED A POSITION IN THE HOSPITALY INDUSTRY AS ONE OF THE BEST INDEPENDENT HOTEL BOUTIQUES IN MEXICO.FOCUSING ON TAKEOVER/RETREATS: WELLNESS, CULINARY, INCENTIVES AND DESTINATION WEDDINGS.
Imanta Resort Punta de Mita
History & Story
A hidden gem in an incomparable setting, Imanta opened in March 2010, situaded on a two mile stetch of pristine beach, offering classic elegance amidst the dramtic beauty of Mexico´s Riviera Nayarit. Enjoying a merging of mountains, jungle, ocean, beach, cliffs, canyons and wildlife, Imanta affords the most richly biodiverse landscape in the entire area. Its architecture, interiors and landscapes draw inspiration from the region and the locale coexisting with its unspoiled setting in a way that is evocative, unforgettable and almost indescribably beautiful.
Main Strengths, Special Touch
Private Beach, Secluded Location, Luxury, Architecture, Privacy, 250 acres of lush tropical Jungle among Sierra Vallejo national biosphere reserve
Riviera Nayarit, Punta de Mita area
Key sites/activities in the area
KEY SITES: Islas Marietas, Punta de Mita, Sayulita
ACTIVITIES: Hikes, Kayaks, Spa, Snorkel, Yoga, Surf, Stand Up Paddle, ATV´s, Canopy Zip Linings, Horseback Ridding, Yachting & Sailing, Deep Sea Fishing, Golf, Scuba Diving, Turtle Release (season), Whale Watching (season), Bird Watching
Imanta´s name means « Magnetic Attraction »
Location between Punta de Mita and Sayulita, which gives our guest the option to explore the surroundings and at the same time feel they are secluded in paradise
We do not have any minimum age to stay, all Families are welcome
• Number of suites: 5
• Ocean View: featuring beautiful ocean and mountain views. These are 1,900sqft suites located in the main building of the resort with an expansive bathroom and luxurious bath designed exclusively for Imanta.
• Jungle view: 1,900 sqft suites offers magnificent views of the gardens, jungle and mountain. Each includes a majestic bedroom and luxurious bath designed exclusively for Imanta. A private terrace with a king size daybed makes the perfect complement.
• Number of Luxury rooms: 5
• OCEAN FRONT: Situated closest to the ocean yet also commanding views of the jungle reserve, these expansive 2,500 sqft suite includes a majestic bedroom and luxurious bath designed exclusively for Imanta. This suite also features a private terrace with a king-size daybed which overlooks your own relaxing infinity edge swimming pool.
• Jungle Deluxe: featuring garden, jungle, and mountain views. These expansive 2,500sqft suites include a majestic bathroom and luxurious bath designed exclusively for Imanta the suite has a private terrace with a king-size daybed while overlooking your own relaxing infinity edge swimming pool.
• Number of rooms, (keys) in all: 12
• Casona Jaguar: This is a 10,000sqft three-bedroom villa called Casona, offers two master bedrooms each with a king bed and a third smaller room ideal for kids, nanny, staff, or a guest in the reservation. A family / TV room, a stunning roof top terrace with a Jacuzzi commanding the best views in the region, a private beach, and a 65-foot infinity edge lap pool. All three suites command magnificent views of the Pacific Ocean. A generous, high-ceiling living room graced by an entire wall of windows includes a stunning dining and living room area, a state-of-the-art kitchen and outside grill making Casona Jaguar Imanta´s most spacious residence.
• Casona Los Templos: This is a 9,000sqft three-bedroom villa that offers two master bedrooms each with a king bed, a Jacuzzi and a private rooftop terrace that has a king size daybeds. Both master bedrooms connected by a private swimming pool. A third bedroom, smaller than the other two, with a full bathroom and views to the ocean, recommended for children accompanied by an adult. On a separate living area, kitchen, dining and living room. This Villa is recommended for older families, (teenagers and up), couples and friends.
Restaurants & Bars
• TUKIPA – Fine dining cusine featuring the very best ingredients of the region. Fresh local seafood, organic produce grown on local farms, premium meets and exotic tropicl fruits are exquisitely prepared. Tukipa´s menu changes daily highlighting fresh seasonal cuisine in elegant presentation.
• TZAMAIKA – Located in our gorgeous grass palapa on imanta´s private beach, is the perfect place for breakfast and luch with your toes in the sand. Featuring the freshest locally caught fish and authentic Mexican and Prehispanic dishes.
• OBSERVATORIO BAR – Serving delicious tapas, bar snacks and creative cocktails, this spectacular rooftop bar, enjoys panoramic views of the jungle and Mexican Pacific; a perfect spot for sunsets at the end of a perfect day.
• JUNGLE SPA – As the natural serenity of Imanta Resorts Punta de Mita restores your spirit, our professional team of therapists will provide a healing touch to your body, creating a perfect balance between body and soul. Choose between our unique open air setting of The Jungle Spa at Imanta with the jungle canopy above you and the sounds of ocean waves and singing birds to soothe you, the beach massage pavilion with gentle ocean breezes or a pampering massage or spa treatment offered in the privacy of your suite.
Corporate and celebration events
• Custom Weddings for up to 500 people in our private beach and jungle
Extra Notable Features
• Hiking and bird watching tours in our own 250-acre natural reserve led by local wildlife experts
• Kayaking and snorkeling at Imanta´s beaches
• Turtle camp (seasonal)
Number of employees