Kenoa Exclusive Beach Spa & Resort Brazil
Kenoa Exclusive Beach Spa & Resort
Rua Escritor Jorge Lima, 58 – Barra Mar,
Barra de São Miguel
CEP 57180-000 – AL/Brazil
Kenoa – Exclusive Beach Spa & Resort
Date of Creation
Hotel General Manager
Sérgio Romeiro, our general Manager, is native from Alagoas and knows better than anyone the region. His target is to always maintain our attendance on the highest level to guarantee to our clients the most exclusive and personalized experience.
5 star luxury hotel, Eco chic, Design hotels.
Kenoa Exclusive Beach Spa & Resort
History & Story
Inspired by nature’s own primitive forms and calming essences, team Kenoa and Architect Osvaldo Tenorio, joined forces to create the design & architecture of Kenoa – Exclusive Beach Spa & Resort. The project comes with its own genetic code, translated through various references, colors, textures and aromas that promote the relationship between nature, man and the desire for simplicity, privacy, luxury and comfort.
Main Strengths, Special Touch
Kenoa is privileged with a single season year-round. Merely 9 degrees south of the equator, the region presents a tropical climate and a sea water temperature that is invariably pleasant – indeed, summer all year round.
Executed by impeccably trained attendants who capture your preferences and whims without perception, Kenoa – Exclusive Beach Spa and Resort delivers a world-class hideaway experience that only the fortunate few can enjoy, and that Brazil is proud to present.
Eco-chic design resort with ecological consciousness.
Just 20 miles south of Maceio, the capital of the state of Alagoas, Kenoa – Exclusive Beach Spa & Resort is located in the Barra de Sao Miguel, one of the most tranquil and beautiful locations on Brazil’s northeast coast.On it´s right side, an extense reef barrier makes great natural pools during low tide, with clear green-toned water. On its left corner, where the reef does not surface, the ocean presents itself on its pure natural form, with the pleasant and smooth sounds of waves breaking in golden sands.
Key sites/activities in the area
Oyster experience : tour to an oyster farm, done in a native woodden boat, through one of the most beautiful sightseeing of Alagoas, the Roteiro´s Lagoon. Surrounded by mangroves and rainforest, the guest will taste the oysters on the spot.
Activities : Swimming in the natural swimming pool in the ocean nearby, snorkelling, scuba diving, surfing, stand up paddling, kitesurfing.
Visting famous beaches and Maceió city : Gunga Beach, Frances Beach, Maceió city.
Kenoa Resort has 23 rooms – every single one with a view to the sea. Their setting were carefuly thought so our guests can enjoy fully privacy and comfort. Theris decór are also throughly projected to provide well being.
they are distributed in the followind fashion:
• 10 Apoena suites (45m²) elevated over a natural reserve with views to both the ocean and the reserve. Suite with a traditional Japanese ufuro tub made of fragrant hand-planed cedar wood.
• 8 Marajó Villas (70m²) just over the beach, with a private infinity-edged heated pool.
• 3 Jaobi Villas (78m²) just over the beach, with a private infinity-edged heated pool and a private access to the beach.
• 1 Araxá Suite (63m²) elevated over a natural reserve with view to the sea, with two bedrooms and a living room, permit a comfortable stay for up to two couples or a family.
• 1 Kenoa Villa (200m²) neighboring the natural reserve with a private access to the beach, private heated infinity-edged plunge pool, traditional Japanese ofuro tub made of fragrant hand-planed cedar wood, outside deck in a private garden accented with beachgrass, one bedroom, closet, living-room and bathroom.
Restaurants & Bars
• The Kaamo Restaurant
Under the supervision of the renowned chef César Santos, Kaamo is located in the central area of the resort with a distinctive decor and a magnetically attractive view of the sea.
• Kaamo Winebar
A place where guests and clients can personally choose their own wine, eat, relax, socialize, enjoy the thematic décor and entrancing view.
• Kaamo lounge
Built on a lookout terrace nine meters above the Kenoan grounds, the Kaamo lounge reveals a panoramic view in a privileged area. It is flooded with overstuffed pillows, low tables and cozy couches. The bar offers a relaxed atmosphere, with soft lighting and music directed more to the spirit than to the ears.
• Pool and beach service, serving drinks, sushis, snacks and other beverages
• Swimming pool area
Pool and beach service, serving drinks, sushis, snacks and other beverages, music, two beach showers, twin infinity edge pools with Jacuzzi inside shallow zone of the pool (Cheimical free pool treatment), puffs and cushions for relaxing , private mini-cabins with matress, beach access in between pools, through wooden stairs.
• Kenoa SPA
It is a wellness sanctuary, a private retreat, where all five senses are pampered and where you can be rewarded with a lifeenriching respite from today’s troubled times.Here you are invited to surrender to the synergy of kenoa spa’s myriad choice of artful treatments. The spa also offers a humid and a dry sauna.
• Fitness center
• Bazar : handcrafts, beachwear and the resort’s exclusive products.
Corporate & Celebration Events
Kenoa is the ideal place to hold unforgettable celebrations – from simple meetings and conventions to festivals, birthdays and weddings. There are various options within the resort that can provide the perfect backdrop for your events or celebrations.For honeymoons that deserve the privacy and enchantment that is uniquely Kenoa, you will find that the soft lights, the subtle tones and the soothing sounds of Kenoa provide the seeds and fertile soil that will germinate memories that will last a lifetime.Kenoa has a thoroughly committed team that ensures the smallest detail is executed artfully.
The Conference & Business Center from Kenoa Resort supports from 30 to 40 people in a private, isolated area.
• Flexibility in chair and tables settings • Perfect for CEOs and business meetings • Microphone and audio system, projection screen and projector • Every structure needed for workshops, presentations and meetings • Our employees and kitchen are always ready to make your event better • coffee breaks, breakfasts, lunch and dinner
Extra Notable Features
• Cooking classes
• Sports (activity section) : Swimming in the natural swimming pool in the ocean nearby, snorkelling, scuba diving, surfing, stand up paddling, kitesurfing)
• Spa services inside your room – upon request
• Cds, dvds and mini-library
• Laptop, Wi-Fi and printer for our guests comfort
• Helicopter from Recife – third party service
• Breakfast à la carte
• Room cleansing up to twice a day
Hotel & Restaurants Awards
2014 – 2015
• Guia 4 rodas Kaamo Restaurant 2013, 2014, 2015, Brazil
• TOP10 Best Romantic Hotels Worldwide, USA
• Hotel & Lodge – TOP3 WORLD RESORT, France
• It List – Travel & Leisure – Best New Hotels in the World, USA
• Tatler – Travel Guide – 101 Best Hotels in the world, UK
• Harpers Bazaar – The Hotlist – Latin American Finest Retreats, UK
• Sexiest hotel at Limited Edition Miami, USA
Number of employees