Pousada Maravilha Brasil
Vila do Vai Quem Sabe, s/n
BR 363 Baía do Sueste, Fernando de Noronha – Pernambuco
Date of Creation
opened in 2003
Hotel General Manager
Maria Aparecida de Jesus
In the last 20 years, in the hotel segment, training, enhancing and developing the human potential concomitant in improving the effectiveness of the processes in the operational, financial, commercial, marketing and sales and administrative areas.
Our staff consists of more than 40 employees, an average of five per room. They ensure that service at Pousada Maravilha is impeccable yet relaxed. The search for environmental balance is part of the daily routine at Pousada Maravilha, especially considering the importance of an ecosystem like that of Fernando de Noronha. This consciousness begins with the hotel’s design, which architect Thiago Bernardes has seamlessly integrated into the natural surroundings. The entire complex uses reforested wood and other natural raw materials.
History & Story
Designed by Thiago Bernardes, this unique B&B combines rusticity and confort is a fully sustainable environment. Pousada Maravilha offers 5 bungalows and 3 luxury apartments. All accommodations enjoy a privileged view of South East Bay.
Date added extensions
Main Strengths, Special Touch
Everything at Pousada Maravilha frames the view: the vanishing pool, the wide balconies in each of the eight accommodations (with hot tubs and hammocks) and the spectacular dining area, which houses one of Noronha’s best restaurants. No matter where you stand, the Sueste is always in view.
Located 350 kilometers from the coast of Natal – RN and 520 kilometers from Recife – PE, the archipelago of Fernando de Noronha consists of 21 islands and islets of volcanic origin, with the only island open for tourism bearing the same name as the whole archipelago. Whether enjoyed from the Inner Sea (facing Brazil) or the Outer Sea (facing Africa), the island is a collection of inspiring sights. Its clear and warm waters are the nursery and home to a large number of flora and fauna: colorful fish, birds, coral reefs, sea turtles, dolphins and even non-threatening sharks. A national marine park since 1988, Fernando de Noronha is also a designated World Heritage Site and a point of national pride.
Key sites/activities in the area
Boat Tour – It crosses the Sea of Inside until Ponta da Sapata, with right to snorkel in the Bay of the Sancho – and almost certain company of dolphins. Includes underwater board
Atalaia Trail – Diving among corals, colorful fish and other animals in the natural pool that forms at low tide.
Sport fishing -There are three modes: “curricu” (line drawn by boat in motion), drop (engine stopped and line in the background) and bottom (boat anchored and line in the background).
Recognized for being a property of a famous Brazilian television presenter.
Children under 8 years old are not allowed.
• Number of suites: 5 (Bungalow)
• Made to order for couples, each of Pousada Maravilha’s romantic bungalows measure 54m² and includes a wooden hot tub on the balcony and framed views of the Sueste Bay. Super king size bed, Trussardi bed spread, Goose down and latex pillows, Bathroom with separate powder room, Bathrobes, Digitally-controlled air-conditioning, Minibar Cordless telephone, 37″ plasma TV Over 100 cable TV channels, Blu-ray disc player, Safe, L’Occitane amenities, Hammocks, Futons, Mosquito netting.
• Number of Luxury rooms: 3
• Ideal for families or groups of friends, the three hotel rooms at Pousada Maravilha measure 47m² and can accommodate up to four people. Each room has a balcony with an exclusive view of the Sueste Bay. King size bed, Trussardi bed spread, Goose down and latex pillows, Bathrobes, Digitally-controlled air-conditioning, Minibar Cordless telephone, 37″ plasma TV Over 100 cable TV channels, Blu-ray disc player, Safe, L’Occitane amenities, Hammocks, Futons.
• Number of rooms, (keys) in all:
Restaurants & Bars
• Maravilha Restaurant
• The most difficult part of a meal at Pousada Maravilha’s restaurant is having to choose among the freshest of shellfish, the perfect pasta dish or flavorful vegetarian alternatives. The kitchen produces platters that have become Noronha classics like mango shrimp salad and island fish served with a citric reduction and grilled vegetables.Since the archipelago is located so far from the mainland, offering platters with ingredients from elsewhere is a challenge we have successfully mastered – one example being the grilled mini-scallops, one of the most successful dishes on the menu. Recipes that incorporate regional products and flavors, like fish with green beans, bobó de camarão (stewed shrimp with coconut milk, dendê oil and manioc cream) and Surinam cherry cheesecake.
• Opened at the end of 2012, the Spa Maravilha was created for relaxation and well-being. Among the novelties, the menu of massages with products of the Spanish brand Germaine de Capuccini, recognized for adopting sustainable practices in the manufacture of cosmetics. With three treatment rooms, the Spa Maravilha also receives non-guests, upon reservation.
• Infinity pool with views to the stunning bay of the southeast. Connected to the steam sauna gives the tone to the relaxing ambience of the POUSADA MARAVILHA.
Corporate & Celebration Events
• Weeding cerimony for 100 people.
Extra Notable Features
• Special spot for scuba diving.
Hotel and restaurant Awards
• Best Romantic Brazil Destination – Trivago
• Best Eco Hotel – Exclusive Collection Hotels
Number of employees