Bulent Ecevit Caddesi, Demir Mevkii,
Golturkbuku – 48483 Bodrum
Demirbuku Otelcilik a.s
Date of Creation
Hotel General Manager
Mr Monty Brown
On the southeastern Aegean coast of Turkey, on the northern coast of the Bodrum Peninsula.
History & Story
The resort combines Mediterranean and Ottoman architectural design elements, all the while complementing and respecting the property’s pristine natural surrounds.
New property (opened 2011)
Main Strengths, Special Touch
Uniquely characterized by beauty charm and privacy. Amanruya offers a guest experience that is intimate and discreet while providing the highest level of service.
Amanruya is located on the southeastern Aegean coast of Turkey, on the northern coast of the Bodrum peninsula in Mandalya bay. Named after the Sanskrit-derived word for peace, ‘aman’, and the Turkish word for dream, ‘ruya’, the property is surrounded by ancient olive groves and hills behind covered.
Key sites/activities in the area
• Ruins of Ephesus and surrounding ancient sites
• Bodrum castle and its surronding attractions
• Insight into carpet tradition in Etrim village
• Sea experience with a traditional Turkish gullet.
Various outside excursions to enjoy the surrounding beauty, exploring the ancient sites, gulet cruising, Bodrum city sightseeing, local markets, village tour, horse back riding, lokum factory, palmarina for night clubs & high-end restaurants & shops. 2 golf courses available within 30 minutes drive.
Although we do not feature a children club, we do offer various on site children activities for all ages during the summer months, such as arts & crafts, yoga for children, story telling, tea time picnic, etc.
We offer 24 hours baby sitting service. (chargable)
• 15 x pool terrace cottage garden view – garden view
• 17 x pool terrace cottage partial sea view – garden view and partial sea view
• 4 x pool terrace cottage deluxe sea view – full sea view
• Each cottage is a spacious 75-square meter home featuring a four-poster king size bed, air conditioning, comfortable sofa, a dining table and two chairs, a writing desk, a traditional Turkish mangal charcoal fireplace. a separate vanity area and dressing area is on the way to a large, naturally-lit bathroom, featuring a rain shower and a large free-stand soaking tub. all cottages have a private swimming pool, open-air shower, mediterranean courtyard garden and a terrace furnished with homely pergolas featuring large daybeds, wooden lounge-chairs with sun umbrella and outside private dining furniture.
Restaurants & Bars
The main restaurant is set up as three dining pavilions. All are surrounding the main swimming pool and offer direct views to the sea and the pine forests and olive groves that surround Amanruya. all three pavilions are open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The menu served at the main restaurant features traditional Turkish cuisine, western food with Mediterranean influence. Our chefs aim to source whole and sustainable foods as well as the freshest of local produce, often supplied by neighbouring villages and farms. an extensive wine menu featuring a selection of Turkish and international wines offers perfect accompaniments to the food served at Amanruya.
• Beach Club offering a seasonal menu. (lunch only)
• Open air bar by the swimming pool for evening cocktails
• Lounge for complimentary afternoon tea
• One treatment room and one spa suite – Turkish and Thai therapists
• Gym facility
• 1 main pool (8mx 50m), and private pool for all 36 cottages
Corporate & Celebration Events
Available upon request
Extra Notable Features
• Yoga studio with group and private sessions
• Tennis court
• Art gallery
• Various of non motorized water sports equipments (paddle boards, kayaks, snorkelling equipment) as well as a small sailing boat.
• Mototrized watersports available ib next bay (charges apply)
Hotel & Restaurants Awards
• Andrew Harper’s Hideaway Report, Grand Awards 2013, Europe and Mediterranean
• Travel + Leisure, It List, The Best New Hotels 2012
Number of employees
100-160 according to season