Armancette Hôtel, Chalets & Spa
Armancette Hôtel, Chalets & Spa
4088 Route de Saint Nicolas, 74170, Saint-Gervais-Les-Bains
Date of Creation
Hotel General Manager
Anne Cécile Quey has been in the industry for 30 years. After a master in hotel Management in France, she has worked in England for 8 years. She has then moved in the Alps to run hotels in Chamonix and Megève.
5-star luxury boutique, LHW
The clientele we are targeting is : Great Britain, Benelux, France, Switzerland, Middle East, America, Asia.
We are personally working on Europe and work with LHW for the other markets.
ARMANCETTE HOTEL, CHALETS & SPA
History & Story
Our owner has spent his holidays in the village since he is a child. he wanted to create a place for tourists but also for people living here.
He has decided to create a 5-star hotel, 3 ski-in/ski-out chalets to discover Saint-Nicolas and enjoy the way of life that we have here, a quiet and nice area located in the Mont-Blanc area, closed to everything.
Opened on the 1st of July 2019. The architect Gilles Grandjacques is local and the interior decoration company, Megève Design, also local.
Date added extensions
We are opening in December 2020 a restaurant in the village in front of L’Armancette.
Main Strengths, Special Touch
All rooms have a unique decoration. The Hotel is at the place of the bakery which closed 3 years ago. We kept a bakery in the hotel, and create a Tea Room open to everyone with homemade products. Our indoor garage is decorated by 2 Street Art Artists.
Based in Saint-Nicolas de Véroce, located between Megève and Chamonix, accessible at 1 hour from Geneva Airport.
This authentic destination is hidden away above Saint-Gervais-les-Bains at an altitude of 1150m.
You will discover a haven of peace, authenticity and natural simplicity.
We offer an uninterrupted view of the Mont-Blanc mountain range and the surrounding mountains: the ideal setting for relaxing and unwinding, as a couple, with family or friends.
Key sites/activities in the area
Key cities : Chamonix, Megève, Annecy , Geneva
Winter : Alpine Ski – Evasion Mont Blanc (Saint Gervais, Saint Nicolas, Megève, Les Contamines…), ski-touring, backcountry skiing, snowboarding, snowshoe trekking, dog-sledding, sledding …
Summer : walks, trekking, Mont Blanc tour, mountain bike rides, road biking, climbing, trail running
Golf : 2 – 18 holes golf courses one in Chamonix (Robert Trent Jones) and one in Megève. Water Sports : canyoning, rafting, hydrospeed, paddle
All year : Saint-Gervais Thermal Spa, visit of Saint-Nicolas Baroque Church, Shopping in Megève
Sensational: via ferrata, paragliding, mountaineering, hot-air balloon flights, helicopter…
Great stop over for vintage cars and cycling groups touring the Alps
Cheese fondue in a yourte facing the Mont Blanc chain during the day or evening with a Champagne aperitif
Paragliding over the hotel
Air balloon flights
Our kids club The Children Kingdom is open during the week-ends and everydays during the French holidays.
It is supervised by a certified and experienced person, in an secure site dedicated exclusively to children from 4 to 11 years old. The children will have exceptional and unforgettable experiences.
- Number of suites: 2 Junior Suites
- Number of rooms, (keys) in all: 17
All the bedrooms have marble bathrooms
• Mont Joly: 25 m²- Bathroom with a walk-in shower – balcony with view on a plant-covered rock on the Mont Joly side or Village view.
• Saint Nicolas: 30m² – Bathroom with a walk-in shower – balcony with a beautiful view on the Domes de Miage.
• Suite Junior: 40m² – Bathroom with a walk-in shower – balcony. Nice view on the Domes de Miage from the balcony or velux windows or on the Mont Joly.
• Family room 3 persons: 37m² – Main room and a closed alcove with a single bed and a window – Bathroom with a bath and walk-in shower – balcony with a beautiful view on the Domes de Miage.
• Family room 4 persons: 37m² – Main room and a closed alcove with two bunk beds / velux or window – Bathroom with a bath and walk-in shower or 2 walk-in showers – balcony with a beautiful view on the Domes de Miage or on the Mont Joly.
• Duplex room 3 persons: 47m² – Main room and a closed duplex with a single bedroom velux window. Bathroom with a bath and walk-in shower in the main room – balcony with a beautiful view on the Domes de Miage.
• Duplex room 4 persons: 47m² – Main room with a bathroom with a bath and walk-in shower and a closed duplex with two single beds and a shower – balcony with a beautiful view on the Domes de Miage.
• Duplex room 6 persons: 57m² – Main room and bathroom with a walk-in shower – a second with two beds and bathroom with a walk-in shower – an open mezzanine on the second bedroom with two single beds.
Restaurants & Bars
• A gastronomic restaurant La Table d’Armante. Gastronomic French cuisine made with local produce. The menu is created and overseen by Antoine Westermann, a three-Michelin-starred French chef, and prepared by chef Julien Darcy. La Table d’Armante is the perfect way to discover the re-imagined flavour of the Alps.
• Meal plans are flexible and adaptable to the guests, we offer : Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner as well as Room service. The guests can choose BB, Half-board or Full-board according to their wishes.
• Our Tea-room is open from the morning until late afternoon : it is a place where you can enjoy a drink with a selection of home-made pastries.
• Our wine bar offers a selection of fine wines and cocktails
• Welness area with a heated indoor/outdoor pool, an indoor Jacuzzi, 2 outdoors Jacuzzis, a sauna and a hammam.
• 2 treatment booths and 1 booth dedicated to manicures and hairdressing
• Fitness room is open 24/24, and, a Personal Trainer available certain time of the day.
• Yoga/Pilates room
Corporate & Celebration Events
• 2 meeting rooms can welcome up to 40 people located in a chalet adjacent to the Armancette Hotel, Fully equipped rooms: screen, video projector, flipcharts, writing pad, pen, mineral water…
• Weddings up to 80 people
• Privatization of the “resort” : accommodation + restaurants, meetings rooms, spa….
Extra Notable Features
• Ski Evasion Mont-Blanc ski resort (Megève, Saint-Gervais, Saint-Nicolas, Combloux, Les Contamines) with an easy and quick access from the hotel (ski-lift 150 meters from the hotel).
• Golf : 1 in Megève (access 20 minutes by car) and 1 in Chamonix (access 30 minutes by car)
• Cycling : The Tour de France arrived in Saint Gervais and Megève in the past 5 years, many possibilities. Mountain biking. Great stop over place for cycling groups touring the Alps
Hotel and restaurant Awards
Number of employees