Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa, Oetker Collection
Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa, Oetker Collection
Schillerstrasse 4/6, 76530 Baden-Baden
Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa is part of Oetker Collection, a unique collection of Masterpiece Hotels including Le Bristol Paris, Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc and Château Saint-Martin & Spa in French Riviera, L’Apogée Courchevel (French Alps), Eden Rock – St Barths, The Lanesborough in London, Palácio Tangará in São Paulo and Jumby Bay Island, West Indies. CEO: Mr Frank Marrenbach
Date of Creation
Hotel General Manager
Mr Frank Marrenbach, Managing Director
Mr Simon Spiller, Hotel Manager
5-star luxury hotel – The Leading Hotels of the World
BRENNERS PARK-HOTEL & SPA, Oetker Collection
History & Story
A Grand Hotel Offering a Unique Lifestyle at one with nature.
Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa has been a place of relaxation and diversion for the travelling elite since 1872. Here guests can enjoy all that Baden-Baden is renowned for with one of the most advanced spas in Europe, offering luxurious spa treatments and medical expertise while surrounded by refreshing natural parkland and high culture. ‘Brenners’ as the elegant property is affectionately known, is a family owned hotel with a team committed to the highest levels of professionalism that takes pleasure in every detail. When staying with us the very finest in European hospitality that is synonymous with Oetker Collection can be expected.
Date added extensions
Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa is situated in a beautiful private park surrounded by an extensive public park, only a five minutes’ walk from the city center of Baden-Baden.
Baden-Baden is located at the western foot hills of the Black Forest on the banks of the Oos-river: The city is internationally renowned as thermal spa resort and often characterized as having an elegant and stylish flair whilst offering diverse seasonal and year-long entertainment options ranging from many different cultural to sportive activities which help taking a break from every-day life.
Baden-Baden is furthermore a perfect strategic location for exploring other traditional German and French cities which are only a stroll away.
The Black Forest is a 200 km long / 60 km wide forested mountain area in the sunny German Southern state of Baden-Württemberg known for its dense forests and glacier shaped valleys. During winter it is even possible to ski on the Black Forest’s highest mountain, the Feldberg with an approx. height of 1500 metres.
Key sites/activities in the area
The city Baden-Baden and the region have a lot to offer:
• Opera House Baden-Baden (Festspielhaus) – different festivals and top acts all year around
• Thermal baths – Roman Irish Bath &Caracalla thermal bath
• Black Forest –Trips to the picturesque Black Forest countryside with its healing power of nature
• Merkur Bergbahn – Funicular railway to the observation tower at Merkur Mountain
• Internationally-renowned Museum Frieder Burda with a Classical Modernism and contemporary art collection ( a Richard Meier design)
• The famous Baden-Baden Belle Epoque Casino
• Roman Bath Ruins (Museum of Ancient Bathing Culture)
Park and Gardens :
• Lichtentaler Allee
• Rose Society Garden
• Merkur Mountain
• Battert Rock
• Iffezheim Horse Racecourse – international horse racing events
• Castle Favorite – a pleasure and hunting palace with a large collection of historic porcelain
• Mummelsee – Black Forest’s legendary lake
• Black Forest National Park – walking the wilds
Sports activities in Baden-Baden:
• Golf Region Baden-Alsace with 7 golf courses in 50 km range
• Tennis courts located on the Lichtentaler Alleepark in 100 m distance
• Ballooning – Venturing out at sunrise and floating over Baden-Baden and the Black Forest/Vosges
in a hot air balloon
• Hiking – more than 200 km of marked trails
– Cycling & Mountain Biking -tracks through the nearby woodlands just waiting for you to explore
• Paragliding – on your own paraglider or in tandem with an instructor
• Climbing – there’s a way to the top that suits everybody in Baden-Baden
• Horseback riding
• Strasbourg (50min)
• Heidelberg (70min)
• Freiburg (70min)
• Stuttgart – Mercedes-Benz Museum / Porsche Museum (85min)
• Karlsruhe (30 min)
• Hockenheimer Ring – motorsport race tracks (70min)
• Europa-Park – the largest seasonal theme park in the world (45min)
• Shopping city Baden-Baden enjoys an exclusive and international reputation with many exclusive boutiques
Kléopatre, the beautiful white-furred Birman cats moved from Parisian Palace Le Bristol Paris to Brenners Park Hotel & Spa in Baden-Baden to enjoy her private parkland and fresh Baden-Baden air. Kléopatre has clearly decided this Grand hotel is her perfect place. She adores the historic elegance, the warmth of the open fireplace, fresh air, and the soothing sounds of the River Oos that runs through her private park.
– Kids Club suitable for children between 3 and 12 years free of charge with a monthly changing program
Opening hours: 10:00 – 12:00 noon; 2:00 – 4:00 pm (if the Kids-Club is closed, please contact our concierge). Kids can tinker, play, learn, watch movies and a lot more…
The indoor pool is open for families the whole day. Splash hour for kids: Kids are invited to romp and splash in our pool between 4 to 5pm each day.
• Number of rooms, (keys) in all:
104 rooms and suites in total with the majority of them facing the private park and the world-famous Lichtentaler Allee.
• Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa main building:
– Standard Double Room (30sqm-322sqft)
– Classic Single Room (22sqm-236sqft)
– Classic Double (35sqm-376sqft)
– Superior Single Room (26sqm-279sqft)
– Superior Room, (45sqm-484sqft)
– Deluxe Single Room (35sqm-376sqft)
– Deluxe Room (50sqm-538sqft),
– Junior Suites (70sqm-750sqf)
– Superior Suite (85sqm-914sqft)
– Deluxe Suite (94sqm-1011sqft)
– Royal Suite, 100sqm-1080sqft
• Villa Stéphanie:
– Stéphanie Classic Double Room (40sqm-430sqft)
– Stéphanie Superior Double Room (40sqm-430sqft)
– Stéphanie Deluxe Double Room (50sqm-538sqft)
– Stéphanie Deluxe Suite (110sqm-1184sqft)
Restaurants & Bars
– Wintergarten – a la carte restaurant with regional ingredients inspire the Mediterranean menu in this light filled restaurant overlooking the private park. Lovely situated summer terrace
– Oleander-Bar – unique cocktails & rare vintages
– Salon Lichtental breakfast restaurant – Relaxed breakfast from 7am until 11am
– Kaminhalle – Heart of the house; Afternoon Tea with livepiano music starting at 4pm
Unwind in Europe’s finest destination spa Villa Stéphanie.
Based on four pillars: Beauty, Detox & Nutrition, Emotional Balance, Medical Care. An entire villa in the private park, created for luxurious stays and dedicated to spa and health treatments – 12 rooms and 3 impressive suites as well as a spa incorporating a Fitness Center • Large indoor pool in Roman style • 500 square metre sauna • Plunge pool • Ladies sauna • Private gym• Styling lounge with hairdresser. Rooms and Suites at Villa Stéphanie offer digital detox for a good night’s sleep. Disconnect the entire room from the electricity grid and Wi-Fi network by the press of a button. The 1700 square-metre Haus Julius is a dedicated medical center with experts in various fields.
The 1700-square-metre Haus Julius is directly connected to Villa Stéphanie. It is a dedicated medical care centre offering a complete spectrum of traditional and modern diagnostic techniques and therapies.
Corporate & Celebration Events
• Event Capacityfrom 10 to 600 persons
• 7 different function rooms suitable for different occasions
• Social events ranging from concerts and exhibitions to banquets and lectures, meetings, conferences, gala dinners, weddings (open air wedding ceremonies)
• The exclusive Brenners Lounge in the Bénazet Grandstand at the Iffezheim race course with its 60-person capacity offers a unique atmosphere for private and corporate events both during the racing festivals and at other times.
Extra Notable Features
• Yoga Teacher and Fitness Coaches
• Kick-boxing with Henry Charlet – European Kickboxing Champion and Mental Trainer
• Shiatsu Massage by Pierre Clavreux – Shiatsu Master
• Special Detox and Weight Loss programs
• Unique nutrition coaching with qualified nutrition experts
• Daily Fitness Activities Free of Charge
• Aqua Fitness
• Detox Kitchen Class
• Nature experience (Nordic Walking Ect.)
• Medical care team based at House Julius and directly connected with Villa Stéphanie
• Heated indoor pool in Roman bath style
• Indoor Techno Gym (air-conditioned)
• Luxurious private gym
• Self-driving experience available with VW Beetle, VW 928 Porsche, VW Samba bus Oscar including a chauffeur taking you to most beautiful places of the Black Forest.
Hotel and restaurant Awards
Over the years, award upon award has been bestowed upon Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa. Most recently:
– Gault & Millau 18 points at Brenners Park-Restaurant
– Conde Nast Traveller, the Spa Awards 2017 winner for “The most effective Medi-Spa”
– Green Globe Certification
Number of employees