Casa Fantini – Lake Time Italy
Casa Fantini – Lake Time
Piazza Motta angolo Via Roma 2,
28010 Pella (NO),
Date of Creation
Hotel General Manager
Marco Rossi, certificate in hotellerie, has performed different roles from bar to reception and later as manager from F&B manager to hotel manager. For 10 year she has owned his restaurant.
Since the openingwe are workingwith : PR for press and magazines couverture ; Travelclick for web site, bookingengine, channel management, GDS ; we are affiliated to Hip Hotel and soon to BLLA. We are directlycontacting TA and TO in Italy and Europe.
Casa Fantini – Lake Time
History & Story
Casa Fantini is the personal dream of Daniela Fantini (CEO of the family-owned company Fantini Rubinetterie). After Daniela passionately told architect Piero Lissoni about it, she was able to transform her vision, based on her love for the microcosm where she grew up, into a delightful retreat. With his unmistakable stylistic code, Piero Lissoni has interpreted Daniela Fantini’s brief with great sensitivity and attention to the smallest details. Wood and stone are the natural materials chosen to be integrated harmoniously into the landscape and the spirit of the place.
Main Strengths, Special Touch
It is a 5-star boutique hotel, a pleasant retreat, a sophisticated contemporary house designed according to the philosophy of lake time, the slow pace of the Lake.Here the service has the same unmistakeble style as the host. It takes the gentle liberty of being invisible, of anticipating desires, of always being there when needed and stepping back when silence and tranquillity are the only travel companions.
Casa Fantini is strategically located between lakes and mountains, close to the vineyard hills and to the cities of Milan and Turin. It is located in the main square of Pella, a small village on Lake Orta, in Northern Piedmont. Pella is : 47 km far from Milan Malpensa; 102 km from Milan Linate; 130 km from Turin; 89 km from Lugano. Casa Fantini presents itself as the key point of an exclusive experience to discover the unknown sides of Lake Orta and nature, places of harmony, with a perfect balancing of landscape, architecture and light, where time seems magically suspended.
Key sites/activities in the area
Walks immersed in nature along panoramic paths ; the discovery of what goes on “behind the scenes” of top quality made in Italy artisan business at some ; original Piedmontese wine tastings ; photography classes. Cultural guided tours of Saint Giulio Island and Orta village, from where you can climb up to Sacred Mount of Orta, with over 20 chapels dedicated to San Francesco d’Assisi, which has been declared a Unesco world heritage site. Shopping from the typical and lively street markets, weekly runned in the villages around Lake Orta, to shopping at the nearby city of Novara and Milan. Enjoy fine Michelin starred restaurants and typical italian trattorias.
Enjoy the natural surroundings while working out. There are plenty of opportunites: walking, trekking, biking, swimming, canoeing, waterskiing, sailing, fishing, horse riding, golfing and skiing.
Children under 4 years of age stay free with an accompanied adult. Possibility of a third bed (without bed rails) in suite only.
• Number of suites: N.2
Positioned at 1st and 2nd floor; 62 sq.mt.; king size bed 200×200 cm; possibility of 3rd bed. Lounge, shower with Turkish bath, bath tub, small balconies with lake view, view on the Island of St. Jules.
•Number of Luxury rooms: N. 4 prestige rooms
Positioned at 2nd floor; 25 sq.mt.; single beds 90×200 OR double bed 180×200 cm; Small lounge, shower with turkish bath, furnished balcony with lake view andview on the Island of St. Jules
• Number of superior rooms: N. 5 superior rooms
Positioned at 1st floor; 2o sq.mt.; double bed 160×200 cm; shower with turkish bath, furnished terrace with lake view and view on the Island of St. Jules
• Number of rooms, (keys) in all: Casa Fantini consists of two buildings, two floors, facing onto the lake, one old, where are located the 2 suites, and the other a new construction with the 9 total rooms .
Restaurants & Bars
• Meals plan includes:
- Breakfast: with fragrant coffee, freshly prepared omelettes, croissants coming from the oldest bakery on the lake, fresh fruit salad, muesli, yogurt, local cheeses and ham
- Aperitif : always at sunset, Casa Fantini offers an aperitif with local wines, an opportunity to share with guests and hosts experiences and memories.
- Lounge : a luxurious and refined space with comfortable and design furnishings, where having breakfast or the evening aperitif, like at home. It is featured by large windows on the harmonious garden, from which having an amazing view on the lake.
- BluLAgo Café : located in the historical building, it is a connecting space, open to the community of Pella and an integral part of the local area, where having designer drinks or a gourmet snack.
- A’ la carte :it is possible to have lunch or dinne rat Casa Fantini, with a catering service from restaurant Imbarcadero, « next-door-neighbor ». They offer a cuisine that is a surprising blend of the austere north and the passionate south, joined by a touch of lake fish.
• Water is the element linking Casa Fantini to history, to the nature of the place, to the lake time elements: the placid water of the Lake, always visible and present, and the water of the swimming pool, in the peace of the garden. This space has the characteristics of a lounge connecting the indoor spaces and the outdoor landscape.
• Outdoor swimming pool opened from May to September
• In each room,insidethe ensuite bathroom, every guest can take advantage of his own private turkish bath
Corporate & Celebration Events
• Private lounge: acomfortable space of 60 sq.mt., at the groundfloor, with direct access to the garden, available for social, private and corporate events, weddings and parties, with video-audio-projector equipment and the capacity from 40 to 50 people.
• Buy out Casa Fantini : itis possible to privatize the entire Casa Fantini (rooms, suites and common areas – except of BluLago Cafè), to enjoy spaces and special events, for a full immersion Lake Time experience, which can be savoured through a personalized program.
Extra Notable Features
• Lake Time Experience: the discovery of Lake Orta and its surrounding area is one of the dreams that Casa Fantini hopes to make true for anyone who desires unique, unusual, personalized itineraries. From walks immersed in nature along panoramic paths to original Piedmontese wine tastings and photography classes. Don’t’ miss the cultural guided tours of Saint Giulio Island and Orta village, from where you can climb up to Sacred Mount of Orta, with over 20 chapels dedicated to San Francesco d’Assisi, which has been declared a Unesco world heritage site.
Number of employees