Château Saint-Martin & Spa, Oetker Collection
Château Saint-Martin & Spa,
2490 Avenue des Templiers,
BP 102, 06142 Vence Cedex, France
Château Saint-Martin & Spa is part of Oetker Collection, a unique collection of Masterpiece Hotels including Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa in Germany, Le Bristol Paris, Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc in French Riviera, L’Apogée Courchevel (French Alps), Eden Rock – St Barths, The Lanesborough in London, Palácio Tangará in São Paulo and Jumby Bay Island, West Indies. CEO: Mr Frank Marrenbach
Date of creation :
Hotel General Manager :
Mr Duarte Bon de Sousa, General Manager
Hotel positioning :
5-star luxury hotel – The Leading Hotels of the World
CHATEAU SAINT MARTIN & SPA, Oetker Collection
The Chateau was bought by a Polish Count in 1900, who restored part of the property with the intention of donating it to a religious order. However it was then acquired by a Parisian businessman who renovated it into a Hotel in 1958, until the Oetker family purchased the Château du Domaine Saint Martin in 1994. The Chateau has then undergone an extensive renovation project. The vast landscape, tranquil atmosphere and historic site create a quiet, historical and discreet setting for a holiday.
Main Strengths / Special Touch
• Exclusive setting with all bedrooms oriented on panoramic views over the hills and sea
• Individually designed large Junior Suites
• 6 private villas in an exclusive domain
• 34 acres of landscaped gardens
• Spa Saint-Martin Sisley
• Yoga lessons
• Vast heated outdoor swimming pool
• A private heli-pad and 2 tennis courts
• 2 restaurants including a gastronomic restaurant Le Saint-Martin
• An incredible wine-cellar with 20 000 bottles
• Kids club during summer
Near Vence, in the hills facing the sea, 15 miles from Nice Intl airport.
Saint Paul de Vence, world famous artists refuge, Grasse for perfumes, Monaco and Cannes for shopping and night-life, Nice for shopping and culture.
The hotel is closed in winter.
• Kids club during summer.
All accommodations oriented on panoramic views over the hills and the sea.
• 3 classic rooms
• 37 Junior suites
• 1 honeymoon suite
• 4 two-bedroom villas
• 1 one bedroom villa
• 1 three bedroom villa
Restaurants & Bars
• Le Saint Martin – Gastronomic restaurant. The meals are a veritable symphony of epicurean perfection. Against the timeless backdrop of the azure Mediterranean and in a setting of utter refinement, Le Saint-Martin leads guests on a gastronomic journey of humming discovery and fulfilment.
• L’oliveraie – Like a treasure hidden away and reserved for a chosen few, the summer grill L’Oliveraie rewards those who venture out to its century-old leafy grove with an experience not soon forgotten. Surrounded by the heady fragrance of Pierre De Ronsard roses, the stage is set for an idyllic midday light repast.
• Le Rossini Bar – Amidst the regal splendour of 18th century objets d’art, 200-year-old Gobelins tapestries and carefully-preserved period furnituree, the 5 star Château Saint-Martin & Spa hosts an exquisite bar and tea room. It is a setting worthy of the rare champagnes, exclusive cognacs and signature cocktails which are served and savoured there.
• Spa Saint-Martin Sisley & swimming pool
The Château Saint-Martin’s Spa, with Sisley Paris signature treatments, invites their guests to discover a range of exclusive products and unique treatments while living a revitalizing experience in a world made of luxury and refinement. The premises include 4 treatment rooms including a duo cabin offering a Sweet Spa Crystal (an entertaining and private steam shower). In the mixed area you can enjoy a steam shower, sauna and “experience shower”. Relaxation areas are available indoor and outdoor.
We offer a Beauty room with manicure, pedicure, make-up and hairdressing.
Corporate and celebration events
Château Saint-Martin & Spa is fully equipped for incentives, car launches, product launches and weddings.
Hotel main Awards
World Luxury Spa Awards: 2016 Best Hotel Spa
Villégiature Awards: Best Exterior Terrace in a hotel in Europe
Green Globe: Green Globe certified
TripAdvisor: Certificate of Excellence in the “Winner” category
TripAdvisor: N°19 in the ranking of the 25 most luxurious hotel in France
• Château Saint-Martin & Spa awarded “Best Luxury Destination Spa in Europe”, by Luxury Spa Awards.
• Château Saint-Martin & Spa awarded “Green Leader Silver” by TripAdvisor.
• World Luxury Hotel Awards: Château Saint-Martin & Spa awarded as Worlds Best Luxury Romantic Hotel in recognition of its unsurpassed facilities and servicies
• Relais & Châteaux awards the Château Saint-Martin & Spa with a new title, on the occasion of the “2014 Trophies”, in the Spa category!
• Prix Villégiature 2013: Château Saint-Martin & Spa awarded as “Most charming hotel in Europe”.
• Château Saint-Martin & Spa awarded with Trip Advisor “Certificate of Excellence”
• Restaurant “Le Saint-Martin” selected as one of the Top 100 restaurants worldwide by Foodie Guide.
Number of employees
Château Saint-Martin & Spa employs 150 persons.