Corinthia Palace Malta Malta
Corinthia Palace Malta
DePaule Avenue, San Anton, BZN9023
Corinthia Hotel Group
Date of Creation
6th December 1962
Hotel General Manager
Mr. Adrian Attard, a native of Malta, has worked with Corinthia Hotels throughout his career spanning Malta, Tunisa and Dubai. He has been at the helm of Corinthia Palace since July 2018 and prior to this he lead the Radisson Blu St. Julian’s for just over 7 years. An active council member of the Malta Hotel & Restaurant Association, Mr. Attard is a pivotal force who drives the highest of standards luxury for Malta.
5-star luxury wellness resort
Corinthia Palace is ever-evolving, with the most recent upgrading of the Business Centre and Executive Lounge in 2019, and our Athenaeum Spa launching summer 2020. Corinthia Palace strives to sustain old-world Maltese charm with a modern twist.
Corinthia Palace Malta
History & Story
In 1968, when the Pisani family turned their successful restaurant into a hotel, the Corinthia brand was born. Now, it’s a 150-room hotel with a welcome as warm as the glorious Mediterranean sunshine. Discover the place in which the story began and create your very own fairytale right here in the historic heart of Malta.
Athenaeum Spa restored 2019/2020 and designed by Martin Goddard of Goddard & Littlefair.
Main Strengths, Special Touch
A truly unique venue at the Villa Corinthia, offering traditional Matlese dishes with a five-star twist accompanied by our Rickshaw restaurant offering Pan Asian cusine. Located meters from the beautiful San Anton Gardens, the gardens of the President’s Palace.
Located in the tranquil residential area of Attard, part of the Three Villages, Attard, Lija and Balzan. Residence to former Grandmasters, governors, and various ambassadors from around the globe. With dining options spanning from local brasseries to Michelin mentioned fine dining expériences, there is no shortage of options.
Key sites/activities in the area
• Mdina, the silent city and former capital city of Malta ; it is where the Apostle St. Paul was said to have lived after being shipwrecked
• Valletta, the capital city, founded by the Knights of St John in the 1500s
• Ta’ Betta Wine Estate, an award wining vineyard offering tours and tasting
• San Anton Gardens, the gardens of the Presidential Palace
• Gozo, we are the nearest property to Gozo, ideal for a calm day trip away from the hustle and bustle of Malta
• The backdoor in our Caprice garden once opened up onto the old railway for the previous owner
Number of suites: 9
• Palace Suites: 3, Two bedrooms with double bed & twin beds, 3 private entrances, Private balcony with loungers, 2 bathrooms, Complimentary access to the Executive Lounge, Complimentary access to the indoor pool, outdoor pool and Jacuzzi, Walk-in wardrobe, ESPA bathroom products, 90m²/968ft² (average size)
• Executive Suites: 6, Queen bed or twin beds, Complimentary access to the Executive Lounge, Complimentary access to the indoor pool, outdoor pool and Jacuzzi, Private terrace with loungers, Walk-in wardrobe, 60m²/645ft² (average size)
Number of Luxury rooms:
• Executive Rooms: 27 – Queen bed or twin beds, Complimentary access to the Executive Lounge, Complimentary access to the indoor pool, outdoor pool and Jacuzzi, ESPA bathroom products, 30m²/322ft² (average size)
Number of rooms, (keys) in all:
• Deluxe Rooms: 111 – Queen bed or twin beds, Private balcony, Complimentary access to the indoor pool, outdoor pool and Jacuzzi, ESPA bathroom products, 30m²/322ft² (average size)
Restaurants & Bars
• Stefan Hogan is Executive Chef of Corinthia Palace Malta. He ensures his passion for fresh, local produce, combined with less common ingredients, can be felt throughout the hotel’s restaurants.
Corinthia Palace invites you to enjoy all-day dining at Villa Corinthia. As we excitedly welcome you back to share the carefully-curated experience we have crafted for you in this historic setting.
• Villa Corinthia Our flagship venue has transformed into our signature gastronomic destination. From breakfast to brunch and afternoon tea to dinner, Villa Corinthia is yours for all-day brunch, coffees and cakes, light-bites, snacks, afternoon tea, creative cocktails and a Far Eastern-inspired dinner at Rickshaw on the terrace.
Rickshaw, Flavours from the East. Enjoy your favourite Far Eastern restaurant like never before. The Rickshaw is now open at Villa Corinthia, serving dinner every evening from Tuesday to Saturday, under the stars or within the Villa itself.
The Summer Kitchen : As the perfect place to enjoy a bite to eat in our landscaped gardens, The Summer Kitchen welcomes in-house guests and those joining us for a day by the pool. Guests here can take their pick from the selection of salads, pasta dishes, burgers, and desserts, accompanied by cocktails, wine, teas and coffee.
The Athenaeum Spa is a Mediterranean-inspired oasis with a bespoke approach to wellbeing. The spa has been carefully curated to provide an unparalleled holistic health experience, drawing on both global and local expertise, alongside a highly personalised service tailored to each guest’s needs. Spread over two floors and covering 2,000 square metres (21,000 square feet), and in partnership with leading skincare brand ESPA, the Athenaeum Spa will offer luxury products, treatments and expertise, guided by a holistic philosophy to enhance both physical and emotional wellbeing. In addition, Harley Street aesthetician, Dr Raina Rodrigues, is bringing her expertise to the Athenaeum Spa, offering facial aesthetic treatments.
Seven treatment rooms (including a couple’s suite) on the upper level lead into the post-treatment Serenity Lounge and a beautiful terrace overlooking the hotel gardens and outside pool. The Vitality Lounge provides a seamless indoor and outdoor experience, offering guests a sauna, steam room, experience showers and a relaxation deck with heated loungers. It is a welcoming and serene space where guests are invited to relax and linger. A destination for travellers and locals alike, all with the common goal of enhanced health and fitness. Reflex Fitness is a hive of activity where hard work is championed and rewards are high. Come and join us, you won’t regret it.
Corporate & Celebration Events
• Total meeting room space of 16518 sq feet, spread over 7 meeting rooms and gardens. Corinthia Palace can cater for your small intimate affair or for big events with up to 500 attendees.
Extra Notable Features
• Exclusive hotel partner for Royal Malta Golf Club
• San Anton Gardens, just meters walk from the hotel, and available on a complimentary basis
Number of employees