Eagles Villas Greece
Ouranoupolis, Halkidiki GR – 630 75
Date of Creation
Hotel General Manager
Mr Dinos Tornivoukas
Welcome to the world of Eagles Villas: a world of excellence,dedication to personal service- a world where every guest’s wish is a challenge that we must fulfill. For 41 years we have been one of the top destinations in Northern Greece and this year,we would like to welcome you to the brand new Eagles Villas,continuing our legacy of unique, sustainable caring hospitality.
5 star luxury, SLH Member, luxury villas with unlimited sea view and private pool, within a luxury family resort
Launched in April 2017, Eagles Villas is a brand new resort in a unique, sea front location amidst mediterranean gardens, next to the prestigious Eagles Palace, its sister hotel. Eagles Villas, a member of Small and Luxury Hotels of the world, features 42 luxurious villas with private pools and breathtaking views to the bay, different dining options and a rich activities program which will ensure the perfect relaxing holiday experience.
History & Story
A family that goes back to 1925, when Konstantinos Tornivoukas Senior founded Mediterranean Palace, the first luxury hotel in Thessaloniki. In 1962, his son George and wife Ismini, succeeded him with the City Hotel located also in the centre of Thessaloniki and in 1973, the magnificent Eagles Palace, the pride of the family, was built in Ouranoupolis. Named after the symbol of Byzantium and Orthodoxy, this unique hotel is breathtaking, due to its location, flair and monastic architecture. A mere 4 km from the Mount Athos gates, the hotel has welcomed numerous important guests from all over the world. Since 1999, Konstantinos Tornivoukas son and his wife Lena have assumed their place in the family business. Carrying forward the family’s tradition in exceptional hospitality with respect to its past, they opened the breath-taking Eagles Villas in 2017.
Main Strengths, Special Touch
Exclusive private sandy beach, heated outdoor & indoor pools, all villas with unlimited sea view and private pool, 6 restaurants, 5 bars, concierge and butler service, 24hr club car service throughout the resort, Eagles Resort Yacht Club provides various boats of different sizes, with a skipper, Eagles resort helipad and limousine transfers, Private chef, exclusive romantic candlelight dinner on the beach.
Eagles villas is located in the Northern part of Greece, 110km from Thessaloniki’s international airport , next to Mount Athos World Heritage Site, a monastic community dating back to the 11th century.
Key sites/activities in the area
– Mount Athos World Heritage Site, a monastic community
– Mount Athos cruises, the only Monastic Republic in Europe, home of 1800 monks
– Private Excursion to the Meteora, UNESCO World Heritage – Private Boat Tours (yacht, sailing, fishing) – Wine Tasting Tour – Tennis, scuba diving, mountain biking, hiking, water sports.
Since 1992, our beach has been awarded with the Blue Flag from the European Foundation of Environmental Education.
• The hotel features extensive gardens with native flora, often rarely found mostly transported from Mount Athos.
• Eagles Villas has its own olive garden and produces its own olive oil for the hotel’s needs.
• Herbal gardens are cultivated for use in the kitchen.
Τhe Explorers Club is for children aged from 4 months to 13 years and offers dedicated, age-themed activities, managed by qualified childcare experts. Children from 4 months to 4 years have a dedicated space in the hotel called The Nest, whilst hose from 5 to 13 are based in The Shack, right on the beach. Both are spacious and specially designed inside and out, with dedicated areas for each age range, full of games, toys and equipment. Our fully qualified childcare experts ensure your children have a truly memorable holiday and making new friends along the way. Our younger guests have a sleep room, so their routines are maintained, and all the meals are freshly prepared, with any dietary requirements catered for. The club is also running a specially designed six day watersports programme for children from 5 to 13, introducing them to the basics of sailing, kayaking, windsurfing, paddle boarding, wake boarding, waterskiing and diving, under the guidance of instructors.
42 villas with private pools
– Junior Pool Villa: 65 sqm 8 Villas
– Junior Pool Villa with private Garden: 65 sqm 4 Villas
– Ocean One Bedroom Pool Villa: 90 sqm 8 Villas
– Ocean One Bedroom Pool Villa with private garden: 90 sqm 12 Villas
– Residential 2 Bedroom Pool Villa: 140 sqm 4 Villas
– Residential 2 Bedroom Pool Villa with private garden: 140 sqm 5 Villas
Residential 3 Bedroom Pool Villa with private garden: 160 sqm 1 Villa
Restaurants & Bars
6 restaurants – each of them unique in its very own way, aim to satisfy even the most refined palates, while our extensive wine cellars boasts an amazing selection of local and international wines, bringing the best of Greece and the world to your wine glass!
• Lofos Buffet Mediterranean and International cuisine. Live cooking section (breakfast & dinner)
• Eleonas by Fuga : Italian cuisine Italian P.D.O products. Traditional pizza oven. Fresh pasta – a la carte
• Kamares by Spondi: Set on a large, wooden balcony overlooking the entire beach and gulf, Kamares offers a unique menu prepared by the team of the 2 Michelin Star Spondi. Perfect for: Unique degustation menu, Candlelight dinners, special occasions (a la carte restaurant)
• Armyra is the perfect greek taverna where one can enjoy light lunch. For dinner, it transforms into a romantic seafood restaurant, where guests can dine directly on the beach (a la carte restaurant)
• Vinum Rotisserie : Grill Restaurant. Featuring a Josper grill, the most state of the art grill in the world
• Melathron Breakfast, Buffet style dining, Every night, the theme changes at Melathron restaurant, allowing guests to try different flavors ranging from Asian to Mediterranean
Elemis Spa located at Eagles palace
Unique Features :
• Heated indoor pool with fresh fresh water
• Thermal suites including: steam baths, rasul, sauna
• Adventure shower with aromatherapy
• 6 treatment rooms (5 single + 1 double)
• Specially prepared herbal teas and waterbar
• Entance to the spa is free of charge to all our guests,
while therapies come at additional costs*
• Hairdressing salon
• Nail salon
• Fully equipped fitness studio
Hotel and restaurant Awards
- Certificate of Excellence by Tripadvisor
Number of employees