Fairmont Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten
Fairmont Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten
Neuer Jungfernstieg 9-14, 20354 Hamburg, Germany
Fairmont Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten, owned by Dohle Group, has been managed by Fairmont Hotels & Resorts since 2006. Ingo C. Peters, Regional Vice President and General Manager, brings over 20 years of experience in luxury hospitality to the hotel.
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of more than 65 luxury properties around the globe. The luxury brand’s distinctive hotels offer a sense of heritage and sophistication, warm, engaging service and culturally rich experiences.
FAIRMONT HOTEL VIER JAHRESZEITEN
Historic charm and luxury characterise the atmosphere of the globally renowned grand hotel Fairmont Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten. The guest perceives luxury differently and in a very extraordinary manner in this hotel. The hotel’s admirable history is reflected in all rooms – at no time insincere and artificial, but lovingly looked after down to the smallest detail and absolutely authentic. The hotel is also ideally located in the city centre, at the edge of the Inner-Alster-lake.
The famous designer firm Richmond International, based in London, has been appointed to design all rooms and suites in a classic / contemporary design, with a modern twist. The 2 Michelin star awarded restaurant ‘Haerlin’, considered as the best restaurant in Hamburg, closed its doors during the summer break 2013 for a complete renovation and re-design and re-opened successfully.
The 156 rooms and suites – many of them with spectacular Lake views have been recently renovated with the highest attention to detail.
Restaurants & Bars
The culinary profile of the hotel is not only eclectic, but outstanding & vibrant and includes some of Germany’s best restaurants.
• The Haerlin – Awarded with 2 Michelin Stars and 18 Gault Millau points head chef Christoph Rueffer delights his guests at the highest level. The Jahreszeiten Grill considered as one of the most beautiful restaurants in Germany original historical ambience of the Art Déco style of the twenties.
• The ‘Grill’ – Offers a great variety of fresh fish and meat dishes from the grill. Our European-Asian restaurant
• Doc Cheng – Inspired by the euro-asian cuisine – the restaurant is considered as one of the most popular and stylish foreign restaurants in Hamburg, awarded with 14 Gault Millau points. The Doc Cheng’s Bar with innovative cocktails and this unique atmosphere make this place so special for an unforgettable evening.
• Jahreszeiten Bar – One of the smallest bars in Hamburg, with a wide selection of various whiskeys and cognacs, the Wohnhalle the ‚living room of the Hamburger’s‘.
• Café Condi – Welcomes its guest in a cozy atmosphere for breakfast and homemade pastry during the afternoon, Condi Lounge offers a distinctive and trendy atmosphere, ideal for a glass of wine or a little bite in between.
Just as the peaceful waters of the Inner Alster Lake convey a feeling of calm and serenity, the Vier Jahreszeiten Spa represents a very special place for complete relaxation. Above the roofs of Hamburg, there resides the exclusive wellness oasis of the Fairmont Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten. The Vier Jahreszeiten Spa is located on the 5th and 6th floor of the renowned hotel, covering more than 500 m2, and offers a real fountain of youth of relaxation for body, mind and spirit. In the the Vier Jahreszeiten Spa, five luxurious treatment rooms, separate wet areas for women and men with sauna, steam bath and immersion pool, a hydro-massage tub, a generously-sized fitness area in cooperation with Technogym and a quiet room are available.
Corporate and Celebration Events
The Fairmont Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten provides five rooms for conferences and meetings in Hamburg. All function rooms are air conditioned and equipped with audio-visual technical devices.
The event rooms provide a resplendent setting for dinners for 2-200 people, cocktail receptions for up to 600 people and conferences for up to 115 people. Fitted with an eye for unique detail, and decorated in historic style, the rooms provide the perfect symbiosis of spectacular historical charm and state of the art technology.
Hotel Main Awards
• Travel + Leisure, US – Travel Magazine, The Best Hotels of the World, 2000, 2005, 2006, 2007
• Condé Nast Traveler, US – Travel Magazine The Best Places to stay – The Gold List, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009
• One Michelin Star – Michelin Guide, 2002 – 2011
• Two Michelin Stars – Michelin Guide, 2012
• 17 Gault Millau Points – Gault Millau, 2004 – 2011
• 18 Gault Millau Points – Gault Millau, 2012
To know more about FRHI, please visit www.frhi.com
Fairmont Vier Jahreszeiten employs 270 persons.