12 Avenue des Spelugues , MC-98000 Monaco
Principality of Monaco
Fairmont Monte-Carlo opened in August 1975 as Loews Monte Carlo by HSH Princess Grace of Monaco, this was one of Europe’s very first hotels & resorts with onsite Casino. Since 2006, the hotel is managed by Fairmont Hotels & Resorts.
Xavier F. Rugeroni, Regional Vice President and General Manager, brings over 25 years of experience in luxury hospitality to Fairmont Monte-Carlo.
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of more than 65 luxury properties around the globe. The luxury brand’s distinctive hotels offer a sense of heritage and sophistication, warm, engaging service and culturally rich experiences.
Located in the very heart of the principality, under the glamorous Casino and literally built on the Mediterranean Sea. Hotel Guests enjoy the most spectacular views onto the 3 coasts, Monaco, France and Italy as well as a view onto the world famous Formula-1 Fairmont Hairpin.
One fun fact is that the hotel is in front of the world famous F1 Hairpin (slowest point of the race and all F1 circuits) and above the famous tunnel (the fastest point of the race and all F1 circuits)
The hotel is one of Europe’s largest, entirely equipped of WIFI, with 602 rooms and suites, two restaurants and bars, 18 meeting rooms, a Willow Stream Spa and Fitness Center and a rooftop heated pool.
Restaurant(s), Bars & Stars
• Horizon Deck – This restaurant and champagne bar is a 7th heaven with a 360° view over the Principality’s legendary Opera House, Prince’s Palace, and Casino – against a backdrop of the renowned & Riviera and the azure splendour of the Mediterranean. The Horizon offers a Mediterranean food based on local products.
• Nobu at Fairmont Monte Carlo – NEW. The new NOBU Fairmont Monte Carlo, world renowned brand for its “fusion” concept, combining traditional Japanese cuisine with South American spices and aromas.
• Saphir 24, Bar & Lounge – The Saphir 24, Lounge & Bar is the hotel’s beating heart. With its relaxed atmosphere and sublime vista, its new decor makes it the perfect stopover to live the five highlights of the day, 24 hours a day, according to your rhythm and fancy… This season, we invite you to discover our Saphir 24, lounge & bar for breakfast; and for lunch or dinner with a “bistro-chic” menu!
• Billionaire Sunset Lounge – during the Summer with Live DJ & Shisha
The Willow Stream Spa at Fairmont Monte Carlo has been created by part of the 45-million-euro renovation of the hotel, this light and airy spa includes two couples experience suites with double tubs, double steam showers and overhead rain showers as well as an authentic hamman and experiential showers in the men’s lounge area.
Corporate and Celebration Events
A prestigious location for the most prestigious events, from 10 to 2,000 people, Fairmont Monte Carlo is the perfect place to experience the style and sophistication of Monaco. Whether you’re hosting a conference, an incentive or an event, trust our superbly equipped, newly renovated facilities and our world-famous service to make every occasion seamless and unforgettable.
Hotel main awards
• 2012: Best European Hotel, Best Hotel Monaco, Highly Commended Spa – European Hotel Awards
• 2010: Best European Hotel Spa – Prix Villegiature
To know more about FRHI, please visit www.frhi.com
Depending on the seasons, Fairmont Monte Carlo employs from 400 to 700 persons.