Fairmont Windsor Park UK
Fairmont Windsor Park
Bishopsgate Road, Englefield Green, TW20 0YL, UK
Privately owned – Arora Group
Date of Creation
Hotel General Manager
Leading the team is General Manager Andrew Brown MI who brings over 25 years of hospitality experience to this luxury opening. Andrew was recently awarded Master Innholder, the highest recognition of excellence within the worldwide hotel industry.
Fairmont Windsor Park
History & Story
Elegantly set beside the 4,800 acres of Windsor’s Great Park with its historical monuments and ancient forests, Fairmont Windsor Park is this winter’s most highly anticipated opening. The brand-new countryside hotel is designed to reflect the site’s heritage – where history and iconic elegance merge to create an outstanding destination.
Formerly a private home, Heath Lodge, at the beginning of the 19th Century, until the property was purchased by Baron John Henry Schroder along with the Dell and 160 acres of land in 1864. Further changes of ownership have taken place since, Surinder Arora acquired the property in 2014 under the existence of The Savill Court. A total rebuild has taken place respecting the traditional exterior of Jacobean architecture synonymous with the locale, this amazing creation will leave a lasting legacy.
This is a new hotel. Opening December 2021.
Date added extensions
Main Strengths, Special Touch
Fairmont Windsor Park will offer elegant bedrooms and suites including the Royal Suite with a private entrance and access to a private wing in the spa and wellness area. The hotel will have 15 meeting rooms including an 800m2 pillar-free ballroom and spa and wellness facilities spread out over 2,500m2. Set in approximately 40 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens adjacent to Windsor Great Park and The Savill Garden, this remarkable hotel promises to be a game-changer in the UK luxury hotel market and will have a strong focus on wellness together with a fantastic food and beverage offering including a tea lounge, specialty dining restaurant, champagne bar, gin bar, library lounge, wellness café, and an all-day dining restaurant.
Fairmont Windsor Park is situated adjacent to Windsor Great Park and the Savill Garden, and is surrounded by famous landmarks of Windsor Castle, Frogmore House and those children’s favourites of Legoland and Thorpe Park Resort. The hotel is conveniently located within an hour of Central London and a 20 minute drive from London Heathrow Airport.
Key sites/activities in the area
Windsor Castle, Great Windsor Park, Savill Gardens, Royal Ascot, many championship golf courses including Wentworth and Sunningdale, Guards Polo Club, Legoland, Thorpe Park, Virginia Water, Royal Henley Regatta
1215 Restaurant & Bar is named after the signing of the Magna Carta by King John of England at Runnymede on 15th June 1215.
The Schroder Family were keen botanists, Schroders Bar is named after them and we have created our own Moreish Gin.
Children’s activities TBC. We will have a kids play room and Electric ToyLanders for them to drive in the grounds as well as ongoing seasonal activites.
10 Deluxe Double Double – courtyard, treeline or hotel main courtyard and lake view 37-44 sq metres
7 Deluxe King Balcony – country lane view, 37-44 sq. metres
3 Deluxe Double Double Balcony – hotel main courtyard and lake or country lane view, 41-44 sq. metres
1 Deluxe Double Double Terrace – garden view, 41-44 sq. metres
22 Fairmont One Bedroom Suites – gardens or hotel main courtyard and lake view, 78-101 sq. metres
3 Fairmont One Bedroom King Terrace Suites – garden view, 78-101 sq. metres
4 Luxury Two Bedroom Suites – countryside view, 112- 131 sq. metres
2 Luxury Two Bedroom Corner Suites – countryside views or garden views, 112 – 131 sq. metres
1 Signature Royal Suite – garden and countryside views, 207 sq. metres
Restaurants & Bars
• 1215 at Fairmont Windsor Park – Honouring the farm-to-fork concept, 1215 will serve authentic, high-quality British specialty cuisine, using only the finest locally grown produce from The Royal Farms, Windsor artisans and the hotel’s kitchen gardens.
• 1215 Bar – Located adjacent to 1215 restaurant, this striking bar serves a mix of exquisite sparkling wines and Champagnes perfectly complemented by an extensive fine wine list.
• MOREISH – Picture taste tantalising breakfasts and lunches with a ‘moreish twist’ by day, and exquisite European and Middle Eastern fusion dishes by night. All dishes at MOREISH will be prepared in an open theatre kitchen to create a welcoming environment, perfect for socialising with friends and family.
• Schroders’ Botanicals Bar – Offering a wide range of local and international gins from world-renowned brands and passionate botanists, guests will experience new, tempting flavours with the option to take part in cocktail-making classes, led by in-house mixologists.
• Orchid Tea Room – A calming yet opulent setting to enjoy a regal afternoon tea, guests are invited to savour handmade creations from the expert Pâtisserie and Chocolatier team, alongside a world-class tea selection and fine Champagne.
• The Library Club – Incorporating authentic features from the previous mansion, such as the Renaissance-style fireplace, this lounge will be an ideal setting for day-time meetings and private events and will serve as a lounge offering cocktails, fine wine, whiskies, brandies and cold beverages in the evening.
• Greens Café – Located in the Fairmont Spa & Wellness area, this wellbeing restaurant will offer a wide selection of freshly made salads and snacks as well as the option for a personalised menu prepared by the hotel’s dedicated wellbeing chef.
Inspired by nature, guests at Fairmont Spa & Wellness can expect a highly tailored, pioneering and transformative experience for the body, mind and spirit. Facilities include 20m indoor lap pool, heated outdoor hydrotherapy vitality pool, thermal suite including sauna, steam, ice fountain and hot tub, japanese foot bath, tepidarium, hammam, rasul, dry floatation, Himalayan salt room, cryotherapy champer, 4D body scanner Truefitt & Hill Barbers, Hair Salon, and 18 treatment rooms.
Guests also have access to, among many other things, sports performance coaching, a fully equipped indoor gym with a reformer Pilates studio, spin studio, yogo studio, outdoor gym, outdoor tennis courts and wellness paths for walks, jogging and cycling.
Corporate & Celebration Events
Located within a dedicated wing of the hotel, 15 sophisticated meeting rooms have been designed to encourage thought, discussion and delight, reflecting the hotel’s ethos and commitment towards wellness. Boasting views of the surrounding countryside and direct access to the hotel’s manicured gardens, the largest ground floor event space offers the perfect stage for splendid and sophisticated weddings and includes a private terrace. The hotel is also home to an 800m2 pillar-free ballroom that can cater for events up to 700 guests.
Extra Notable Features
Hotel and restaurant Awards
Number of employees