Falkensteiner Resort Capo Boi,
Falkensteiner Resort Capo Boi
Loc. Piscadeddus Strada provinciale 17 It – 09049 Villasimius, Sardinia
Falkensteiner Hotels & Residences
Falkensteiner Hotels Italy GmbH/ srl
Date of Creation
Hotel General Manager
Mr. Nicola Serra
Many years of experience in the luxury travel industry covering the role of General Manager.
5-Star Premium Family Resort
The Resort Capo Boi on Sardinia’s south coast is in the most stunning location. Our strategy is to become the jewel of the Mediterranean, the 5-Star Premium Family Resort in Sardinia with the very best Mediterranean glamour touch.
Falkensteiner Resort Capo Boi
History & Story
“Capo Boi” is more than just a holiday. “Capo Boi” is a superlative lifestyle matched with wellness at its very best. With this new 122 rooms, 5-star resort in the Southeast of Sardinia, the South Tyrolean family-run business once again positions itself as one of the best within the hotel industry, where it has long been a household name. Famous for its uncompromising quality, perfect service, innovative architecture and modern design without neglecting the environment, the surroundings and sustainability.
2016 : New Opening
Main Strengths, Special Touch
A mini-paradise on Sardinia’s southern coast. A breath-taking location in a bay of fine- grained sand surrounded by cliffs. The underwater world in the middle of a nature reserve right outside your room door beckons with its luminous colours.
Our high-end lifestyle resort is situated on the southern coast of Sardinia, 10 kilometers away from Villasimius, and it’s set in a fine sandy bay, surrounded by picturesque cliffs with direct access to the beach. The nearest airport, Cagliari Airport, is 54 km | about 50 minutes by car.
Key sites/activities in the area
• Cagliari and the Village of Villasimius
• Tanka Golf (5 km away from Capo Boi)
• Botanical garden
• Castello: An old town set on a hill, protected by towers and gates + the Casteddu artists’ quarter
• Cathedrals: The Baroque cathedral with elements stemming from different eras
• The National Museum: comprehensive prehistoric and ancient collections.
• San Saturnino: the oldest church on the island
We are family :Non-stop play & fun for the kids. Find new friends in the Falkensteiner Teen Clique.
Cuisine at its very best: the excellent Sardinian cuisine will both inspire you and bring you under its spell-fresh fish, barbecue specialities and home-made pizza.
Pure relaxation: Relax and let yourself enjoy the highest levels of pampering. Our 750sqm Acquapura Spa has the perfect ambience for this.
• Child-friendly check-in
• Family activity pool
• Falky Land with indoor and outdoor areas
• Entertainment program for kids & teens
• International entertainment team
• Lunch break for kids & teens – together with the entertainment team (for a fee)
• Falky’s Swimming Academy – swimming courses for babies, children and adults (for a fee)
• Babysitting (upon request and for a fee)
• Baby facilities (subject to availability)
• 60 Suites (Junior Suites; Family suites and Capo Boi Suites)
•62 Luxury Rooms (Family Rooms, Two Bedroom Villas and Villa)
• Total of 122 rooms
Family Room Park View
36 sq m – main house – park view – 10/20 sqm terrace
This room has a living area, complete with sofa and TV, separate from the bedroom. Mediterranean-themed design.
Junior Suite Park View
36 sq m – main house – park view – 10/20 sq m terrace
Living room, complete with sofa and TV, separated by a privacy screen, which can also be used as a children’s bedroom
Junior Suite Sea Side
33 – 43 sq m – main house – sea side view –10/20 sq m terrace
Located towards the seas. It includes a living room separated through a visual cover. You may also use this room as a child room.
Junior Suite Sea View
33 – 43 sq m – main house – direct sea view –10/20 sq m terrace
Living room separated by a privacy screen, which can also be used as a children’s bedroom. The direct sea view makes the perfect holiday spot.
Family Suite Park View
48 sq m – main house – park view –20/40 sq m terrace
Comfortable double rooms linked by a connecting door, which possess one separate bathroom and balcony each.
Family Suite Garden
42 sq m – “Garden” – park view – 21 sq m terrace
A children’s bedroom provides enough space for the little ones. The separate parents’ bedroom with sofa will charm with its Mediterranean design.
Two Bedroom Villa
50 – 60 sq m – Villa – 6 sq m terrace 6 – 20 sq m garden
Two double rooms linked by a connecting door possess two bathrooms each and offer everything you need for a relaxing family holiday.
55 sq m – Villa – 6 sq m terrace–6/30 sq m garden
Bedrooms, children’s’ rooms and living rooms offer plenty of space for a fantastic lifestyle experience during a family holiday.
Family Villa Sea View
55 sq m – Villa – 6 sq m terrace –6/30 sq m garden
Relax in the stand alone villa with direct sea view.
Capo Boi Suite Sea View
85 sq m – main house – sea view –30/50 sq m Terrace
Children’s bedroom for 3 and a 31 sq m living room area, as well as walk-in bathrooms for 2 of the bedrooms. The views from the 30 – 50 sq m terrace will enchant you.
Restaurants & Bars
• All day restaurant with spacious terrace for half-board
• Beach restaurant with a terrific sea view and barbecue evenings
• Pool bar, hotel bar and lounge
• Easy Lunch (Extra Charge)
• Show cooking stations
• Separate children’s Falky area and special buffet for children and baby corner
• 750sqm wellness & beauty world Acquapura Spa
•A Wide range of massages, facials and procedures in 5 treatment rooms
• 2 finish saunas with a Spa garden and relaxation area
• 4 indoor and outdoor pool areas in different styles, including an infinity pool and pools for children
• White sand beach, sun terraces and laws for sun bathing (sun beds and umbrellas included)
Corporate & Celebration Events
Extra Notable Features
• Wide range of included entertainment and sport activities:
Live music and animation whole day for young and adults
Gym, fitness courses, pilates, gymnastic, water gym
2 tennis couts
Meditation and Yoga
• Water sport centre for diving, snorkeling and more
• Falky Land with indoor and outdoor areas and amphitheatre
• Kid’s Olympics, water games and trial sport courses
• Tanka Golf course with 18 holes nearby
Number of employees