Mykonos – 84600
Date of Creation
Hotel General Manager
George Lyras – Hotel manager of Grace Mykonos
5-star luxury boutique hotel
Grace is an established boutique hotel brand driven by a young, passionate and innovative team. We are inspired by authentic hospitality, focused on excellence and committed to surpassing all expectations, with elegance and simplicity.
History & Story
Grace Mykonos is an exclusive 32-room boutique hotel that promises guests superior service in an atmosphere of effortless charm. The hotel carefully combines traditional Mykonian architecture with contemporary materials, fabrics and design touches, resulting in a relaxed atmosphere with attentive but discreet service. This harmony of traditional architectural elements and local craftsmanship is apparent throughout.
Renovation takes place each year in the interior and exterior areas of the property
Main Strengths, Special Touch
The “Bespoke by Grace” programme enables guests to customize their stay and immerse themselves in the culture and ethos of the destination through a series of experiences centered around gastronomy, culture, adventure, romance, family and wellbeing. In addition guests may personalize their in room experience through choosing amenities to suit their needs and tastes. Bespoke services include:
• Seven-choice pillow menu
• Choice of room fragrances
• Choice of natural bathroom amenities • Choice of natural hair products
• Personal “For Him” & “For Her” Apivita products kits • Special romance packages, Personal fitness kit Bespoke Experiences:
Aspects of Mykonos, Mykonian Wine Tour, Cooking with Eleni, Romantic Picnic at Sundown, Riding the waves, Capture the Essence of Mykonos.
The hotel is located on the northwest coast of Mykonos island, above Agios Stefanos beach with its patchwork of colourful umbrellas and sunbeds, overlooking the azure waters of the Aegean and the island of Delos, rich in the antiquities of ancient Greece.
Key sites/activities in the area
Delos Island, combined with a visit to the uninhabited islands of Rhenia, Little Venice is a romantic and pretty area close to the sea and best known for its quaint, medieval houses, Explore the streets of Mykonos town and the church of Paraportiani, Armenistis Lighthouse, built in 1891 and still in working order, offers stunning views from the top (accessible by a slightly rickety ladder, Full Moon parties are a must in Mykonos, and take place at the best night clubs around the island.
The charming centre of Mykonos Town is a five minute drive around the headland in the hotel’s courtesy car and is a hive of activity. Guests can explore the narrow, winding streets, home to numerous shops, restaurants, bars and clubs.
The following may be offered for children upon request :
• Special menu can be prepared by our chef
• Baby chairs in the restaurant
• Complimentary baby cot
• Babysitter available upon request
• Children’s bath amenities
• Children’s books and games
• Children ages 0-12 enjoy 50% discount on half board
• A choice of children’s products via our Bespoke service
• Car seats/Boosters for arrival/departure transfers.
32 Rooms & Suites
The hotel’s accommodation includes Luxury Suites, Family Suites and Deluxe Rooms, many with private plunge pools. For the ultimate and exclusive accommodation, choose from our ultra-luxurious Grace, Mykonos, Honeymoon or VIP Suite. Most rooms are sea-facing to ensure maximum enjoyment of the hotel’s enviable position.
• Grace Suite (3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children under the age of 12) – 1 unit
• Mykonos Suite (3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children under the age of 12) – 1 unit
• Mykonos Suite (connected to the Deluxe room) (5 adults, or 2 adults and 3 children under the age of 12) – 1 unit
• Honeymoon Suite (2 adults) – 1 unit
• VIP Suite (3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children under the age of 12) – 1 unit
• Junior Suite with plunge pool (2 adults) – 4 units
• Family Suite with plunge pool (4 adults) – 1 unit
• Family Suite (4 adults) – 1 unit
• Deluxe Room with plunge pool (2 adults) – 4 units
• Junior Suite (3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children under the age of 12) – 6 units
• Deluxe Room (2 adults) – 13 units
King-size beds in all rooms and suites, En suite bathrooms with oversized showers, Luxury bed linens (summer goose-down duvets), Apivita luxury bathroom amenities, Full air-conditioning, Direct-dial telephone with voicemail, Hair dryer and vanity unit, In-room bar plus tea facilities and Nespresso coffee machine, In-room shopping selection, AV includes Wi-Fi, iPod speakers, flat screen satellite TV and DVD, Partially-opening, secure windows and terrace doors provide rooms with fresh breeze at night, Baby cots are available for infants up to the age of four, Babysitting available on request, Safety deposit box, Certain suites can accommodate an extra person
Restaurants & Bars
The intimate Grace Restaurant is located on the swimming pool level and offers mouth-watering Mediterranean cuisine – an ideal place to relax both day and night. Recognizing the night time allure of Mykonos, we cater to guests who choose to sleep in by offering breakfast à la carte throughout the day
Chef: Thanos Papastavrou
Grace Mykonos features a boutique spa with steam room, sauna, nails bar, treatment room, and hydrotherapy, offering the perfect indulgence during one’s holiday. In-room spa treatments are also available.
Grace Mykonos offers a fully-fitted gym for guests who wish to maintain their daily regime.
Corporate & Celebration Events
From weddings or vow renewal, to anniversary celebrations or other special occasions, the handpicked professional team will seamlessly coordinate the special event and holiday down to the finest detail.
Allow us to design the perfect celebration or event in unique surroundings for you and your guests. Exclusive use of the entire hotel rental is also negotiable, subject to availability. Please contact us to design your very own personalized experience at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Extra Notable Features
• Once in a lifetime sailing experience: personalize every aspect of your cruise from the voyage duration, to the on-board music, to your favorite food and drink
• Private multilingual guide • Boat trip to the historic island of Delos followed by a guided tour
• Visit to archaeological sites
• Car and bike rental
• Helicopter flight during sunset above the island and to other destinations
• Restaurant, beach club, night club reservations
• Outdoor Activities, i.e. scuba diving, horse riding, water sports
Hotel & Restaurants Awards
2015 Tourism Awards, Exceptional Quality Experience
2014 TripAdvisor, Certificate of Excellence
Number of employees