Hotel Arts Barcelona Spain
Hotel Arts Barcelona
The Ritz-Carlton, Marriott
Date of Creation
Hotel General Manager
Raul Salcido, General Manager
5-star luxury (The Ritz-Carlton)
HOTEL ARTS BARCELONA
History & Story
Where city meets Sea
Set along the boardwalk overlooking one of Barcelona’s serene beaches, this luxury hotel embodies the spirit and beauty of the city. Here, design is at the center of the experience, from the iconic Frank Gehry fish sculpture to the handmade floral arrangements. And, the Mediterranean Sea and city can be admired from nearly every space including accommodations and event spaces.
Full refurbishment in 2004.
Soft redo in 2014.
Outlets (Bites, Lokal & P41) & new Infinity Pool in 2018.
Main Strengths, Special Touch
Service and luxury, personalization
Key sites/activities in the area
Beach front, restaurants, nightclubs, cycling, olimpic port with water sports (sailing…)
Hotel Arts Barcelona (along with Torre Mapfre) is the tallest building in Barcelona, and our Spa – 43 the Spa – is the highest Spa in the city.
- Number of Penthouses: 28
- Number of suites: 58
- Number of club rooms: 32
- Number of luxury rooms: 365
- Number of rooms, (keys) in all: 483
Restaurants & Bars
- Enoteca Paco Pérez– Our exclusive Mediterranean 2-michelin Star restaurant by chef Paco Pérez, serves fresh fish, local seafood and has an impressive wine cellar.
- Lokal Restaurant– Mornings are enhanced at this breakfast-only restaurant with both buffet and a la carte offerings that include fresh juices, healthy fare and Spanish and Catalan specialties.
- P41 Bar & Coctelarium– From early afternoon to late-night, the skilled mixologists at P41 Bar will take you on a Liquid Journey across Parallel 41. The perfect spot for a mid-afternoon pick-me-up, an evening drink or a sophisticated after-dinner cocktail.
- Bites Restaurant– The go-to restaurant for a perfectly brewed coffee, a quick healthy bite or an informal meal. It opens early in the morning until late at night and offers its menu throughout the day.
- Marina Restaurant– This seasonal restaurant (April-September) offers a spectacular view of Port Olimpic and the Mediterranean Sea is complemented by a refreshing menu of coastal fare. Service is offered poolside or on the shaded terrace.
- Infinity Pool & Lounge– A chic and sophisticated lounge in Barcelona where you can enjoy the best cocktails, platters & live music in an event-packed summer that lasts 90 Moons.
- 2 outdoor pools, a large one withtwo-person sun loungersand an infinity pool, for adults only.
- The Gym, with a holistic fitness philosophy and open 24/7 and personal fitness consultations
- 43 The Spa offering a range of treatments with luxury cosmetics brand Natura Bissé, in a spectacular setting on the 43rd floor of our waterfront hotel in Barcelona
Corporate & Celebration Events
- More than 32,000 sq. ft. of event space including 14 meeting rooms and a 41st-floor venue
- 14 conference rooms, a boardroom and a grand ballroom that can host up to 1,000 attendees
- The impressive Arts 41 venue, located on the 41st floor with an outdoor terrace and incredible views of the city and the Mediterranean Sea
Extra Notable Features
- Mixology masterclasses at P41 Bar and Coctelarium by our Head Mixologist, Diego Baud, and expert industry guests.
Hotel and restaurant Awards
- Voted as best outstanding desing hotelby The Club Readers’ Award 2016 (British Airways)
- Voted as best hotel in Barcelona & one of the top hotels in southern Europeby the Reader’s Choice Award 2016, Condè Nast Traveler
- Top Hotels in Barcelonaby Conde Nast Readers’ Choice Awards 2017
- Voted as Mediterranean’s Leading MICE Hotel 2017by the 2017 World Travel Awards
- Voted as best hotel by TripExpert by 2017 Experts’ Choice Award
- Top Hotels in Barcelonaby 2018 Travel and Leisure US
- Voted as Mediterranean’s Leading MICE Hotel 2018by the 2018 World Travel Awards
Number of employees