Hôtel de Paris Saint-Tropez France
Hôtel de Paris Saint-Tropez
1 Traverse de la Gendarmerie, 83990 Saint-Tropez,
Date of Creation
Firstly built in 1931, entirely renovated in 2013.
Hotel General Manager
Pierre Ferchaud, since 2020.
Hôtel de Paris Saint-Tropez is a 5-star luxury hotel, member of the L.V.X. Preferred Hotels & Resorts collection.
With a perfect location and a daring design, the Hôtel de Paris Saint-Tropez is a must to take the pulse of the village’s atmosphere.
Hôtel de Paris Saint-Tropez is part of the history of the mythical village and since its rebirth in 2013, it offers a highly desirable pied-à-terre for cosmopolitan travelers wishing to discover Saint-Tropez from its heart.
Hôtel de Paris Saint-Tropez
History & Story
Inaugurated in 1931, Hôtel de Paris Saint-Tropez became a hotspot for artists seeking inspiration.
Years later, the local renowned architect François Vieillecroze and the interior designer Sybille de Margerie had the task of bringing it back to life emerging triumphant once again like the proverbial phoenix.
At the very center of the village, overlooking the Place de la Gendarmerie, the iconic pink clock and the sea, Hôtel de Paris Saint-Tropez is an invitation to unlock everything Saint-Tropez has to offer.
From the 52 rooms and 38 suites punctuated with designer pieces, the open-air swimming pool built 15 meters above the lobby or the rooftop offering superb views, a perfect mix of audacity and elegance is revealed at every moment.
Main Strengths, Special Touch
• Perfect location in the very center of Saint-Tropez
• 24hours concierge services « Clefs d’Or »
• Spa by Clarins, outdoor heated pool and fitness room
• 250 places underground parking
• Meeting and conference facilities
For those who love the village, Hôtel de Paris Saint-Tropez is ideally located: just a stone’s throw from the pretty fishing port, boutiques of local designers as well as the most inspiring luxury brands, and trendiest nightlife addresses. The hotel is also a perfect starting point to discover the region, which is particularly preserved and rich in unique landscapes: vineyards, protected marine reserves, islands and dream beaches.
Key sites/activities in the area
• Pampelonne beach, beach clubs and water activities
• Provençal food markets and typical villages
• Vineyards and wine tastings
• Sailing boat and helicopter tours to discover the coast from unique perspectives
The hotel has been the haunt of painters, writers, artists, movie stars. Sacha Guitry, Cocteau, Coco Chanel, Juliette Gréco and Sagan were regular guests. Brigitte Bardot and Roger Vadim also stayed here, adding to its growing legend, as did the American stars, Clark Gable, Ava Gardner and Rita Hayworth. Hôtel de Paris Saint-Tropez has witnessed some extraordinary meetings!
Stars in their eyes: from welcome gifts to bathrobes and slippers in their size, not forgetting a personalized menu in the restaurant, everything is done so that children discover the pleasure of being a privileged traveler.
• 25 Classic: 25sqm (269sqft), double or twin bed.
• 27 Patio: 27sqm (290sqft), double or twin bed, extended by a terrace of 10sqm.
• 6 Junior Suite: 35sqm (376sqft), bedroom with king-size or twin bed and living room in one space.
• 7 Suite: 37sqm (398sqft), bedroom with king-size or twin bed and a separate living room.
• 19 Suite Prestige: 45sqm (484sqft), bedroom with king-size or twin bed and a large separate living room.
• 5 Suite Terrasse: 47sqm (505sqft), bedroom with king-size bed and a large separate living room, extended by a private terrace.
• 1 Presidential Suite Dolce Vita: Covering an area of 130sqm (1400sqft), this unique suite on the top floor of the hotel has two terraces, including a 70sqm not-overlooked one with Jacuzzi, sun-loungers and a dining area for private receptions.
Large living room, dining room and a private office with a magnificent panoramic view over the sea.
Number of keys in all: 90
Restaurants & Bars
Delicious French cuisine with a focus on the flavours of the South can be enjoyed in a serene atmosphere on the hotel rooftop Les Toits. Red mullet from the local fishing, organic vegetables from the peninsula, goat cheese from local farms, are on the menu. At sunset when the sky tings with its most beautiful colors, inspiring cocktails can be enjoyed is this atypical place perched on one of the highest rooftop terraces in the village.
Developed in conjunction with the pioneering French plant cosmetics brand Clarins, the Spa By Clarins invites into a refined and immaculate world of relaxation and rejuvenation.
Corporate & Celebration Events
Sumptuous parties, seminars, product launches, weddings, birthdays… For all events, private or professional, find a perfect setting at Hôtel de Paris Saint-Tropez: 340 square meter modular room, leading edge technical amenities, and five-star service, guarantee the seamless success of your event.
The hotel’s Rooftop, the Patio or the Dolce Vita Presidential Suite can also all be privatized for cocktail receptions or other unique celebrations.
Extra Notable Features
Hotel and restaurant Awards
Number of employees