Hôtel de Paris Saint-Tropez France
Hôtel de Paris Saint-Tropez
1 Traverse de la Gendarmerie, 83990 Saint-Tropez,
Date of Creation
Hotel General Manager
Danielle Lagrange, General Manager since 2014.
A glowing personality who brings a refreshing impetus to the Tropezian establishment. An elegant and simple vision of luxury, devised by this self-taught woman who has fallen in love with hospitality .Surrounded by her team, she welcomes her guests like precious friends.
5-star luxury hotel –
The Hôtel de Paris Saint-Tropez is a member of the L.V.X. Preferred Hotels & Resorts collection.
Design, Arty, Gourmet and Festive – The Hotel de Paris Saint-Tropez encapsulates the Tropezian Art of Living!
Consolidate our positioning as a City Resort , Arty and design ,in the heart of the mythical & preserved Village of Saint-Tropez, with the desire to be at the forefront of sustainable development.
Hôtel de Paris Saint-Tropez
History & Story
Inaugurated in 1931, the Hotel de Paris became a hotspot for artists seeking inspiration.
Years Later, thanks to local architect François Vieillecroze had the task of bringing it back to life on behalf of the new Owner, Claude Dray, emerging triumphant once again like the proverbial phoenix.
To propose a bigger, more glamourous and chic hotel with a contemporary design based on five themes: the sixties, the Mediterranean, water, women and Brigitte Bardot. Several photographs in the effigy of the star are hanged throughout the hotel, featuring never-before-seen signed photos of Brigitte Bardot in the Presidential Suite.
At the centre of the village on the emblematic Place de la Gendarmerie, Hotel de Paris-Saint-Tropez is your invitation to happiness, refinement and luxury. The hotel has been totally redesigned, right through to the layout. With elegant rooms and suites, an open-air swimming pool, a Mediterranean rooftop restaurant “Les Toits”, two bars “Les Toits Lounge Bar” and “L’Atrium” where to enjoy a selection of detox smoothies, Champagnes and Signature cocktails all day long, your time here can only be unique !
Relax at the hedonistic Spa by Clarins and experiment a real moment of wellbeing.
The friendly yet unobtrusive service is simply outstanding, whether you are staying at the hotel or just enjoying a drink, sharing dinner with friends or relaxing at the spa.
“A haunt for Paris’s intelligentsia, a delicious air of Saint-Germain-des-Prés floats over the Hôtel de Paris Saint-Tropez, with contemporary art exhibitions in summer and secret conversations in winter…”
Closed in 1992, the hotel was bought up by Claude Dray, who entrusted the architect François Vieillecroze with the task of bringing it back to life. After years of work, in 2013 the Hôtel de Paris Saint-Tropez was born again.
Main Strengths, Special Touch
- Perfect location in the city-center of the historical village of St Tropez
- Only rooftop in Saint-Tropez with a Panoramic view overlooking the Bay of Saint-Tropez
- At the top of the atrium, we discover a swimming pool with a transparent bottom suspended fifteen meters above our heads.
A Spectacular Design : The foyer, with its pure, contemporary design and airy volumes, offers unexpected yet magnificent contrasts. The minimalist architecture features vast openings, enhanced by a beautiful decor imagined by interior designer Sybille de Margerie.
- Located in the city center of St Tropez
- A8 highway, Le Muy exit, direction Sainte-Maxime/Saint-Tropez
- 90 minutes from Nice International Airport
- 60 minutes from Toulon/Hyères Airport
- 25 minutes from La Môle-Saint-Tropez (for private jets)
- Helipad nearby, helicopters from Nice, Cannes and Toulon
Key sites/activities in the area
- Village of Saint Tropez and all around as Ramatuelle, Gassin, La Croix Valmer
- Private beaches and water activities
- Nightlife with some of the most famous clubs
- Local Markets
- Vintage Cars
Coveted by writers, painters and movie stars since it opened its doors in 1931, the Hôtel de Paris Saint-Tropez prides in its cultural aura. Contemporary artists are invited to the hotel every season to throw bridges between our international guests and local talents.
In the 1950s, the hotel lived to the rhythm of the Saint-Germain-des-Prés intelligentsia. Juliette Gréco, Boris Vian or Jean-Paul Sartre are all customers of the Hôtel de Paris Saint-Tropez.
Families with children are very welcome , they will enjoy special welcome amenities like candies, coloring books, personalized bathrobes and slippers, as well as special menus.
- Number of suites:
- 38 suites
- Number of Luxury rooms:
- 1 (the Dolce Vita Suite: Set on the top floor of the hotel, the Dolce Vita presidential suite (130 m2) is an ode to Provence’s mythical quality of light. Offering a splendid duplex design, it enjoys exposure on all sides, coupled with a terrace at either end, one overlooking the sea and the other the landscaped patio.)
- Number of rooms, (keys) in all:
Restaurants & Bars
- Les Toits: RESTAURANT LUNCH / DINNER I LOUNGE BAR
The hotel rooftop « Les Toits » invites you to discover its new Mediterranean menu, enhanced by delicately selected products for a sunny lunch or a dinner under the stars.From the tables around the pool or the light sea view venue, one of the most beautiful perspectives on the Gulf of Saint-Tropez is unveiled at 180°.Throughout the day, hot drinks, delicious fruit and vegetable juices from our local producers and signature cocktails from the head bartender are ready to be enjoyed.
In the late afternoon, lounge or live music promises a wonderful early evening, following by a dinner under the sky of Saint-Tropez.
Beloved by Tropezians , the Sunday Brunch is being reinvented this season.
- Atrium Bar : Contemporary bar in the very heart of the lobby, the Atrium welcomes you all day long in a cosmopolitan atmosphere, from the cosy armchairs near the library to the new sunny terrace.
- Pationata : Le Pationata welcomes you for breakfast- buffet breakfast or à la carte-every morning to give you a good start of the day. On warm and sunny days, the Patio invites you to a bucolic breakfast made of home-made and local products.
This convivial and intimate setting provides the ideal venue for private or professional events.
Bathed in a refined atmosphere, the Spa by Clarins is an irresistible invitation to lay back and unwind, featuring four cocoon treatment cabins, a duo cabin, sauna, steam room, ice fountain and nail bar. Clarins beauty rituals including the Tonic Fruit & Salt Scrub and expert face treatments are associated with bespoke massages including a Balinese full-body massage or Shirocampi head massage inspired by Ayurvedic traditions for ultimate relaxation. The hotel also has its own signature treatment, the deeply relaxing New Wave complete face and body ritual, while our gentlemen guests are pampered with the special ClarinsMen treatment range.
Corporate & Celebration Events
Whether you are planning a private party (reception, wedding, birthday, concert, gala dinner) or professional event (seminar, product launch, talk, incentive event), the Hôtel de Paris Saint-Tropez offers the right function space for every occasion. Sybille de Margerie’s taste for tailoring allows us to divide our 340 m2 reception area into three separate spaces able to welcome up to 350 guests. The Patio, Rooftop and Dolce Vita Suite can all be privatized for cocktails, baby showers and other unique celebrations. Leading edge technical amenities (control room, WiFi, sound system, plasma screens, high-speed video conference, video projectors, translation booth on request), coupled with five-star service, guarantee the seamless success of your event.
*possibility to buy out the property for a special corporate event or celebration.
Find at your disposal our private covered car park of 250 places.
Extra Notable Features
- Yoga classes on the roof top
- Contemporary art exhibitions in summer and secret conversations in winter, a cultural event instigated by the hotel in 2014, invites figures from the contemporary literature scene to attend an animated debate
Hotel and restaurant Awards
Number of employees